Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Simple Ten Reasons You Don't Seem To Be A Millionaire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simple Ten Reasons You Don't Seem To Be A Millionaire (351 Views)

Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / Ten Reasons Why Nigerian Police Is The Best In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ten Reasons You Don't Seem To Be A Millionaire by Topsy0426(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Many people out there desperately wish to be millionaires, and why wouldn't they? Whilst money won't buy happiness it could purchase a higher, much less traumatic and extra fulfilled lifestyles. Nevertheless, before you can be a millionaire you have got to have the correct approach and understand the motives why you haven't met this goal already. Everybody who wants to be millionaire but isn't has excuses. "I didn't decide on the proper profession," "I can't have the funds for the education," or "I don't have time." These usually are not motives, but simply excuses and excuses best get in the best way of your success.

Please note that this post no longer exist on the website it was first posted.

Please refer to >> http://www.fortizolight.com/2018/05/what-you-must-understand-about-discipline.html. Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Candid Advice Needed / Revealed : 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked (must Read) / Oyo Dismisses 662 Workers For Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.