Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo (35511 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by lalasticlala(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Oby Ezekwesili remembers her late dad and Dele Giwa, shares throwback photo with her dad

Today-28 years ago- I cried like this little Me in this picture when #MyUnforgettableDad died. #MyForeverLove #MyDad

My Dad LOVED Dele Giwa so much. Made me read Giwa's column "Parallax Snaps" in #Newswatch. Oct.19.1986 Dele died. Oct.19.1988 #MyDad died.

How can WE ever forget Dele Giwa? How?
A Journalist like no other in his Generation!
#TheRareBreed

Dele Giwa was a Quintessential Journalist in that era "when Journalism was Journalism"!#NigeriaHasTalents.

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/788740125207457792

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice but was she carrying tuber of yam or big cucumber or pawpaw at that age undecided
Since its black and white pic, let me see thru well undecided

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Omo!...Is that a big cassava? grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by brunofarad(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
RIP GIWA

Life is sacred
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by SammieLowkey(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
That was a very tragic way to go!

Continue RestingIP Sir.

IN OTHER NEWS,

olaDELE Giwa- Journalist
DELE Mommodu- Journalist
ayoDELE Fayose- Journalist-in-waitinggringringrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Explorers(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by seunlayi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
OBY, I feel you wella cos i have already experienced the dead of my parents. Those that still have their parents, God will give them longer life with good health.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by amuokuko: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
They must belong to same Cult or possibly got initiated same day....

Onwu Uwa mmebi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by RZArecta(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
At least all those who said Obasanjo is her father will rest now grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Peacelover77: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by EHMIR(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
I need that kind of parcel bomb
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dele contributed to his death, he wasn't smart. Rip to him.

But chai, oby's ugliness no be today oo.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
When Journalism was Journalism? grin grin

Now we all have paid writer's who use thier ball pen to sooth the ego of thier pay Master...

It's Well grin grin

#IStandWithSamDaddy2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Opistorincos(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by soberdrunk(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
If not that we are mourning a great journalist, i will have said that Aunty Oby likes to carry "wetin nor concern her" for head like her papa angry angry. Rip sir!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by seunlayi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
Dele contributed to his death, he wasn't smart. Rip to him.

oh! he ought to be faster than the speed the bomb detonated?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Lilimax(f): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
I can now see where she got the face from embarassed
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by blizzcelebTv: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
heyy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by cricifixo: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
You are photogenic bro, nice pics
Keneking:
Nice but was she carrying tuber of yam or big cucumber or pawpaw at that age undecided

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by desmond2pk: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
The abokis have been dealing with the afonjas since 1990.

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Lilimax(f): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dele Giwa, the journalist killed by a parcel bomb shocked
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by seunlayi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lilimax:
I can now see where she got the face from embarassed

yes, she came from the part of the country that is rich in culture and mineral resources, abi I lied?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Lilimax(f): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
seunlayi:

yes, she came from the part of the country that is rich in culture and mineral resources, abi I lied?
Before nko? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Lilimax(f): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Keneking:
Hmm...
You go see wetin you dey find inside the onyokometre embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
seunlayi:
OBY, I feel you wella cos i have already experienced the dead of my parents. Those that still have their parents, God will give them longer life with good health.
Amen
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by seunlayi(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lilimax:
Dele Giwa, the journalist killed by a parcel bomb shocked
bomb is not a dulling weapon

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo by Presh900(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
abeg uncle lala, this one go make fp??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video) / Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.