Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion (4184 Views)

What's So Special About This Phantom 6? / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Sleekbabz(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2016
sadPeople still don't get the sarcasm in that post[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by ayobase(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2016
mikool007:
dats for dozz that are living in caves....m nt a tecno fan bt i know dey hv gone pass d chinco lvl yrs back

We share the same testimony.
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by ayobase(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2016
Freelancerx:
Lol , until it explodes abi? grin grin

Older version.
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
ayobase:

Of course, but class is the key.

The phantom 6 & 6+ are a definition of class
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Abdstrakt(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pandorabox:
I don't see anything wrong with the name "Tecno". She should just say she can't afford it period. People are still buying tecno phones nevertheless.
Lobatan. Tecno phones are leaving shelves by the minute. His/her opinion is as important as as used airtime pin.
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Abdstrakt(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sleekbabz:
That ain't sarcasm b, a lot of people hold that sentiment. If Samsung was written on the phantom it would be sold for double the price and it won't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Freelancerx: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Seriously. I have read, seen and heard a lot about Techno phones. They have tried and its a nice product, but once I see that name; TECNO boldly written on it, I get discouraged.

The name TECNO means palasa to me. I guess its because their earliest phones were a total mess and the exclusive preserve of abo,kis. The thing was just a noise conductor.
I think I understand what you mean, I had that kind of feeling too but then I realized their first set of phones were made affordable so that everyone could have a phone but over the years, their evolvement has been outstanding. Churning out devices of great quality with affordability. I'll give them credit for not remaining stagnant and for getting better with age.
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by oluwadaemilola: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Her honest opinion
Though there's this thinking about. tecno being a poor mans phone and that's so stupid
Personally i prefer tecno phones because of its all round durability

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by shiftback: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
Her honest opinion
Though there's this thinking about. tecno being a poor mans phone and that's so stupid
I totally agree with you. Its a less than smart notion to have. Their phones are getting better by the day.

1 Like

Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by sarutobie(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
Her honest opinion
ermm tecno and durability no dey the same page..where are the phantom A series? in the dustbins that's where they are right now.. but you can still see Sammy's S3 devices of 2012 still being used till date..

1 Like

Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Henrybright(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
I get it
Sleekbabz:
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Rayplanet(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Stereotype or not, the fact remains that Tecno has carved out it's niche in the mobile market.

...taste TECNO and see it's GOOD!

I love Tecno .
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by PROWESX(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
#teamtecno all the way

if they like tag it chinko or dinko phone i don't care
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by scarycuteface(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
excanny:

The problem is I see with some people is an inherent desire to keep dwelling in past.

I used to be a staunch critic myself until I had an experience of using one of the latest devices.

Truth is, Tecno as a brand has moved on from it's humble beginnings and people should learn to do the same. It doesn't matter if some stubbornly refuse to smell the coffee, the brand has for a long run been a best-seller in Nigeria and Africa and it's more than likely to be at that point time and again.
Well said, people are so quick to judge without even getting to test or use any of the Tecno phones. There has been massive improvements over the years.
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Freelancerx: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
aperture11:
The Phantom 6 is still a crappy phone, the 6 Plus though might be worth it but don't forget that you won't get OTA when you do, so no Nougat 7.0 for you.
Well, there will be subsequent updates for the phantom phones.
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by datyorubaboy: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2016
elvision1:
TEKNO should be an ambassador for TECNO. All in favour of the motion say "Aye!" The eyes have it!
I say Aye

1 Like

Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Nebuchadnezar: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2016
[s]
aperture11:
The Phantom 6 is still a crappy phone, the 6 Plus though might be worth it but don't forget that you won't get OTA when you do, so no Nougat 7.0 for you.
[/s]
badderdash
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by aperture11: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
badderdash
Abeg go learn English and a little more tech before you quote me - Tecno keyboard warrior.
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Nebuchadnezar: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2016
[s]
aperture11:

Abeg go learn English and a little more tech before you quote me - Tecno keyboard warrior.
[/s]
more trash
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
ayobase:
The name alone na bad market.

Stereotyped Tecno - Chinco.

O boy!! Do you have the statistics for pre order of phantom 6 & 6 plus and the actual sales? It set records. And the name na bad market as u say. Baba no carry last, join the train.
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Rayplanet:
Stereotype or not, the fact remains that Tecno has carved out it's niche in the mobile market.

...taste TECNO and see it's GOOD!

I love Tecno .

Gbayi bro. The train is moving fast and will sure leave some people

1 Like

Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
PROWESX:
#teamtecno all the way

if they like tag it chinko or dinko phone i don't care

Correct person. *hi five*
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Impulse80:
They'll keep releasing phones but they won't send OTA to the phone. That's why top oems are better. These Chinese oems will just release another device instead.

Bro no carry last. OTA updates are rolling out already.
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Abdstrakt(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iamdemola:

Bro no carry last. OTA updates are rolling out already.
Really? is there an update already? I have a friend that own one, I doubt she knows.
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Really? is there an update already?
I have a friend that own one, I doubt she knows.

Dunno about phantom 6, but I hear 6 plus has updates already and other ones like C8 on lower OS versions
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Iamdemola:

Gbayi bro. The train is moving fast and will sure leave some people

Na so many didn't believe Noah until the ship shut and rain started falling. By the time it starts, we wont open door for them
Re: The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion by Itunumore1(f): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2016
undecided
MizMyColi:

Yes o Even Itel too.

itel ko kilet ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Finish My Data / [5.1] [stable] [mt6580] [unofficial] Aicp For Gionee P5w/ Primo Gh5/ Primo Gh5+ / Edge Or 3g Which Should Show On My E71 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.