Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,526 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank (23629 Views)

Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! / How To Identify An Original Power Bank / 5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by bongolistik(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2016
DlawTECHY:

Check reputable gadget shops such as Slot etc. When you get there don't just ask for any power bank. You can ask for the following brands though the price might be high but it is definitely worth it.
Brands you should look out for in Nigeria.
1- Samsung
2- Lumsing
3- Romoss
4- New age
5- Xiaomi

In my post I mentioned some other pb but they are not so popular in Nigeria except you get them online.

What about generic ph? Are they okay?
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by jokerphilics(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
The bigger the power bank the more its power capacity.
No go buy small size PB wit 20000 or more capacity expecting exactly what was written on it. Just open it and see the battery u will be amazed
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Lemme explain how these online stores work. They operate as an aggregation of buyers and sellers, a marketplace. They do not own the products rather sellers register on the platform and offer their products for sale. Several sellers can offer the same products at different prices. They can also offer fakes. I suggest you write a review of the product from the particular seller you bought it from.
will the review get me my money back,or a better product?, how has the review of other people curbed this nonsense?, anyway I have learnt my lesson
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by airsaylongcon: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
2dugged:
will the review get me my money back,or a better product?, how has the review of other people curbed this nonsense?, anyway I have learnt my lesson

You might not get your money back but you would help someone else from wasting his/her money on the product. If everyone writes his/her review then you will be able to judge if a product is good or bad
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
airsaylongcon:

You might not get your money back but you would help someone else from wasting his/her money on the product. If everyone writes his/her review then you will be able to judge if a product is good or bad
alright, I will do just that
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by loveslife(f): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
:Pn
Sistem007:

Power bank or charger?

Is a power bank not a charging device? I meant power bank when I said a charging device. So?
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by Willybos(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by paix(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
For a galaxy note 5, which brand would you recommend and how much does it cost?
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
My new age power bank of 8000 MAH charges my BlackBerry three times before going off. Is available for sale.
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by just2endowed: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Stealthideals24:

I bought a 30000mah capacity pb. It packed up after a week. I angrily threw it away. How can I get a good shop to buy original pb?

So. Sorry bro, I can assure you that when u read my thread in below about testimonies of nl using my powerbank, u pick up the phone to call me.
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by Nostradamus: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
i just bought this samsung 14200mah powerbank two days ago.the poo dey fall my hand wella,it only charge my 1500mah battery once(got the battery to 54%),#3500 just got wasted

Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by luvme0702: 3:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Newage power bank is one of the best in Naija. Its 8000MAH capacity also has two usb ports. It is very affordable too.
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by cooldipo(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Stealthideals24:

I bought a 30000mah capacity pb. It packed up after a week. I angrily threw it away. How can I get a good shop to buy original pb?

I sell quality powerbank and have been in the business for 3 years....you equally get a warranty.... Get in touch via whatsapp:08065316306
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by cooldipo(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2016
graciella:
That is how I bought one solar power bank from konga 30000mah, and tablet says 3600mah. Tablet just charges for ten mins with power bank then gets low. 4650 gone

I'm into powerbank you can Holla at me next time of you need one..... You can even get to take it for a spin if you are close by before making payment :08065316307
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by EmperorTayo1864(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
cooldipo:

I sell quality powerbank and have been in the business for 3 years....you equally get a warranty.... Get in touch via whatsapp:08065316306

Mr,out of the number u jst dropped,Which one is correct one?
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by graciella(f): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
cooldipo:

I'm into powerbank you can Holla at me next time of you need one..... You can even get to take it for a spin if you are close by before making payment :08065316307

Next time ke? I no dey buy again jor
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by Ejiganathaniel(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2016
My charger has the input : 100-240-50/60Hz 500mA
Output : 5.0v----1.5A
And my power bank of (5v in) has two out ports 2.1A and 1.0A.
Now which of these ports should I use. Pls explain why for better understanding. Thanks
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by cooldipo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
graciella:

Next time ke? I no dey buy again jor

Never say never...... smiley
Re: Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank by virtousB: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pls who knows about FIL power bank? Is it a good brand?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry R10 - First Pictures / Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread / 4 Reasons Why Nokia Will Beat Other Smartphone Companies In Nigeria This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.