Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS (48558 Views)

Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Armed Robbers Caught Stealing From Shrine In Anambra, Stripped Unclad. Photos / Armed Robbers Caught In Ogun Cry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by sibepoc(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bush meat catch the hunter

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rest in jail

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by chinanu123(f): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin
The criminals whose names where Wale Akinloye and Taju Olusegun

Na dem dem, Afonja people always representing
They represent INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF AFONJA --- IPAF.
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Emmyson99(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
nawa oh.
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by ashala(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
ourkobo:
See what we found at ikorodu too ooo

Naira mixture lipsrsealed
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by seenter84: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hunger bad o... c weird face

Way dem for don go learn one trade sha
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by tsmat(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
divide9ja:

mumu pikin dem no tell us den name

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Felixtuta(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Recession has made Nigerians strong and fearless even to armed rubbers.

Men are not smiling.
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na change!
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by vislabraye(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
ladyF:
They're lucky they didn't get burnt sef. grin

Their friends came to rescue them grin
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by ezechueze(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
OK
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by seguno2: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
ladyF:

Please what is funny about your barbaric, cannibalistic murderous comment?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by bennymark(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na recessionn make yu no talk say Na Lady F again in blue color? I amost come dey wonder weda u Don get one year bank for NL

ladyF:
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Topestbilly(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Vivly:
Finally! I'm so glad you can now leave voice messages as comments now!!! My opinion below:
» ____________00:21

You're not serious ooo, did u know I actually tapped on time. cheesy
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Martinola(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Oju ole re
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by ahamonyeka(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Araoluwa005:
what is these
dilate your eyes very proper.
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by DrMuzungu(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
They should shout a huge THANK YOU BUBU for the fuel scarcity and high costs of Kerosene.
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Jac007(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
This police truck sef angry
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Jasi7(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2016
ladyF:
They're lucky they didn't get burnt sef. grin Say No to tiffery!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again. grin grin grin

Abi o...the level of tiffery these days is causing alarm but I feel nice when I hear that they were caught and beaten mercilessly...it always sounds good to me!
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by DrHighchief(m): 2:49am On Oct 20, 2016
ladyF:

Yes, it's ladyF again...
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by africanusvu(m): 4:19am On Oct 20, 2016
Lady F, You ar dia? comon go back to d kitchen where u belong.then bring d food to d other room.wat AR u stil doing dia.lalastica.giv me KOBOKO
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by vincent64(m): 4:41am On Oct 20, 2016
UNLOCK YOUR ICLOUD AND CARRIER LOCK AT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD JUST WITH YOUR PHONE IMEI. AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. WHATSAPP NOW @08169476382
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by 9japrof(m): 5:41am On Oct 20, 2016
soberdrunk:
With the way Lagos people dey mend thief, i always wonder how people still have the mind to steal in Lagos angry angry

Lagos Sabi mend their ? I doubt oooo cos if Na aba no body dey hand over thief to police, desk dey mad ?

the worse be say police cannot save a thief from the hands of a mob. Aba no dey waste time, 2 mins you have been caught and certified thief, dem don light you up as communion sacrifice.
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by yeyeboi(m): 6:07am On Oct 20, 2016
ladyF:

LadyF is back from the Ozha Room cheesy
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by shegxxymyth11(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2016
Vivly:
Finally! I'm so glad you can now leave voice messages as comments now!!! My opinion below:
» ____________00:21

Look at this guy ooo! I actually it was true oo
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by deb(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2016
amuokuko:
All i see is 2 hungry men...

The recession alone can turn Altar boy to be pilfering the cabin biscuit used for holy communion..

Please don't go into robbery you are not the only one affected by recession. Had to say so because of the excuse you are giving on behalf of the thieves. Remember some other lazy people may be reading. Don't encourage them to early grave.
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Btruth: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2016
.......and the silly boy they bleach too. lipsrsealed
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Lukenitheooo6(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2016
the woman in the first pics looks like patience Jonathan
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Ake1: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Please let contact WIKE to come and save this guys from police arrest.

Please who have GOVERNOR WIKE GSM NUMBER SHOULD KINDLY HELP 0000
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by Killurself: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
divide9ja:
Your name indicated ur opinion
Re: Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS by divide9ja: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Killurself:
Your name indicated ur opinion

But una call us 5%

yet we feed u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu / Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.