Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn (2280 Views)

Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record / Meet Mbah Anita,FUTO's 2016 Overall Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by durentsneh(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
pls help am confused. Am in 100 lvl, math dept. alfred234?
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Alfred234(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
durentsneh:
Do to still have access to your e-portal? if yes then you haven't been withdrawn
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by durentsneh(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Alfred234:

Do to still have access to your e-portal? if yes then you haven't been withdrawn
If i click e portal its showing "site is down for maintenance, getting back soon"

Mehn its this 3 unit course dat fuuuckkked me up, i got E, if i had gotten D i would've reached 1.5,

Is there anyway i can meet the lecturer of the course?

1 Like

Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Alfred234(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
durentsneh:
If i click e portal its showing "site is down for maintenance, getting back soon"

Mehn its this 3 unit course dat fuuuckkked me up, i got E, if i had gotten D i would've reached 1.5,

Is there anyway i can meet the lecturer of the course?
The e-portal is actually down for now and what course are you talking about? Mat123?
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by durentsneh(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Alfred234:

The e-portal is actually down for now and what course are you talking about? Mat123?
no Chm121
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Alfred234(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
durentsneh:
no Chm121
Since its not a written exam there's nothing the man can do for you
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by durentsneh(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Alfred234:

Since its not a written exam there's nothing the man can do for you
hmm but my mat123 us written. I had C. Is it possible to reach B
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by stainlessgerard(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Guy em an ex futmx student.....electrical engr dept..2014 set....u beta sit up or else u will hate ursef @ d end..

1 Like

Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Alfred234(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
durentsneh:
hmm but my mat123 us written. I had C. Is it possible to reach B
nope nobody will even answer you in math dept unless you know the lecturer personally
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Solmax(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
As a recent graduate of FutMinna I know the school usually keeps to it's set standards. So if they said CGPA of less than 1.5 would be withdrawn then definitely it would happen. sha all the best although start gathering money for Jamb and be more serious in your academics in the future.

1 Like

Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by OreoPaschal(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
durentsneh:
Nnaa eh...Durent, Only you be homo, only you be Olodo, only you be skinny. I give up on your matter. angry *spit*
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by MinorityTribe: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
During my time in 100lv 400 people were withdrawn due to this 1.5 CGPA issue. They started this law from 2015. So you may most likely be redrawn. If by some miracle you aren't withdrawn then you have to sit up, The road will only get tougher especially in 200lv.
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by durentsneh(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
MinorityTribe:
During my time in 100lv 400 people were withdrawn due to this 1.5 CGPA issue. They started this law from 2015. So you may most likely be redrawn. If by some miracle you aren't withdrawn then you have to sit up, The road will only get tougher especially in 200lv.
how can i prevent being withdrawn?
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by durentsneh(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
OreoPaschal:

Nnaa eh...Durent, Only you be homo, only you be Olodo, only you be skinny. I give up on your matter. angry *spit*
sttupid transgender goat
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by MinorityTribe: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
durentsneh:
how can i prevent being withdrawn?
Well like Alfred suggested you can reason with any of the lecturers for the written exams if they can just add a few marks for you, An upgrade of just one course is enough to push you above the 1.5 mark. But the results have already been approved by the senate. So really there is nothing you can do except to hope. If i were you i will just give up and move on, even if the school doesn't withdraw you you may just end up wasting more than 3 years of your life and eventually slips back to the 1.5 mark. Imagine after getting to 400lv and your GP falls back to below 1.5? you would still be withdrawn at the end. It is better you leave yourself, the earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by durentsneh(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
MinorityTribe:
Well like Alfred suggested you can reason with any of the lecturers for the written exams if they can just add a few marks for you, An upgrade of just one course is enough to push you above the 1.5 mark. But the results have already been approved by the senate. So really there is nothing you can do except to hope. If i were you i will just give up and move on, even if the school doesn't withdraw you you may just end up wasting more than 3 years of your life and eventually slips back to the 1.5 mark. Imagine after getting to 400lv and your GP falls back to below 1.5? you would still be withdrawn at the end. It is better you leave yourself, the earlier the better.
thanks man. I know where i made this mistake it was in my first semester with a gp of 0.7 , i fuuucked up badly. Jesus. But i know a man in the senate building, can he help?

1 Like

Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by MinorityTribe: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
I know someone who after wasting four years in minna with low GP and a ton of carryovers he have to leave. Took Jamb again, apply for another school and another course. Now he has a 4.6 CGPA and is currently going to 200 level, He is my cousin. Maybe the school or the course isn't just for you. Don't give up.

2 Likes

Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by MinorityTribe: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
durentsneh:
thanks man. I know where i made this mistake it was in my first semester with a gp of 0.7 , i fuuucked up badly. Jesus. But i know a man in the senate building, can he help?
I wouldn't know. That depends on you and the person. One of my friend was still withdrawn despite having relations in the senate. I know things are hard now but if your guardian or parent can afford it then you should start afresh in a different school and a easy course. Or do something else if academic isn't your niche.

1 Like

Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Masta01(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bro nothing can stop you from being WITHDRAWN.
Take heart tho undecided undecided cry
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Kirinwa: 4:38am On Oct 20, 2016
durentsneh:

Bros I been no want comment on top your matter but these your questions dey vex. Walai.

How did you end up getting 1.43 in the first place? You are already building on a faulty foundation. Better retake Jamb and change course since this course is difficult for you. Even if they allow you, you may graduate with Third class or Pass which isn't good.
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Adekorya: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2016
It will be advisable for you to withdrawal even if Futa say otherwise , put in for another Jamb and start all over again because 1.4 is not a good foundation for any undergraduate. And next time settle for a course you know you can excel in.

1 Like

Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Dreyl(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2016
When all your mates were reading, studying all night, you were partying around, following girls up and down, kiddo, it's what you sow that you will reap.

2 Likes

Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by iSpread(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2016
YOU MAY BE ADVISED TO WITHDRAW BUT DO NOT.... CONTINUE AND BE SERIOUS NOW.
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by iSpread(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2016
Dreyl:
When all your mates were reading, studying all night, you were partying around, following girls up and down, kiddo, it's what you sow that you will reap.

He doesn't need that now.
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Kurupt01: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2016
OP it is quite unfortunate you find yourself in this situation. But like most people rightfully advised, go get another Jamb for (sales is currently on) . You and I know you'llbe withdrawal next semester why waste your time. It is a rule that those with CGPA less than 1.5 are withdrawal automatically. Don't waste your time staying in MX roaming Bosso oh. Please and please you've still got time to make things right .

Don't even think for once that you can continue with such foundation tomorrow you'll regret it. This is FUT MX we talking about here . I know now's not the time to blame you but I just can't help but state it categorically that you are to BLAME.
Nevertheless that's the past now, your future can be brighter if you choose right.

2 Likes

Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by ayobakemi: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2016
My guy, u should have bought Wassce and jamb form since first semester. 1.5cgpa is 1.5cgpa in that school.
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by durentsneh(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Alfred234:

nope nobody will even answer you in math dept unless you know the lecturer personally
pls what does SP1 mean
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Futminna and you still have a CGPA of 1.5 cheesycheesy .

And Maths department again.

Dude, you're f*cked cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by durentsneh(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
SirWere:
Futminna and you still have a CGPA of 1.5 cheesycheesy

And Maths department again.

Dude, you're f*cked cheesycheesycheesy
pls what does sp1 mean? Is it withdrawn?
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
durentsneh:
pls what does sp1 mean? Is it withdrawn?
Idunno.
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Alfred234(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
durentsneh:
pls what does SP1 mean
semester probation 1 ( 1 semester)
Re: Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn by Kurupt01: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
SP1 means semesterial probation 1. For 100 level with CGPA less than 1.5 you'll not even get SP2 it's outwrittly withdrawal

(1) (Reply)

NASU Has Called Off Its Strike / How To Start A Lucrative Home Lesson Business / Missing Unilorin Student Found In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.