Stats: 3,148,994 members, 7,803,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) (37182 Views)

Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) / Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers / Godwin Obaseki Meets European Union Election Observers (2) (3) (4)

Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by jonhemma11: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Happening now: Former  President Jonathan is currently at the African Union High Level Meeting for Heads of Mission of International Election Observation Missions in Johannesburg, SA. Other participants include HE Mrs Aminata Toure, Fmr Prime Minister of Senegal. HE President Cassam Uteem, Fmr President of Mauritius, Dr. Pat Merloe, Director of Elections Integrity Programs at NDI, among others.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/ex-president-goodluck-jonathan-attend.html?m=1

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Tunami(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ok. Oya zombies come and take over the thread.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by fran6co(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
.my mentor and d father of new democracy in Africa. . . . . . . .

ever gentle

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by jerryunit48: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
And zombies are there talking nonsense

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Opharhe: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jona Baba

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Some people will die today

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by EternalTruths: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
NextGovernor:

Especially Afonjas

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Emmaoga: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
NextGovernor:
they are already dead..
there living dead bodies are inside the "OTHER ROOM".

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Oga jona himself grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by hucienda: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dr Jonathan.

Statesman.

He should finish up his autobiography and move his presidential library from concept to construct.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hero of Democracy.

Every country wants a touch of ur light.

See as d white man, they happy say em snap with the Hero.

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Zlatimi: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ha!!!! Op you shall want some people not to sleep tonight.... now I know why buhari travels like GEJ lolz... don't quote me oooo

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by decasey(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
NextGovernor:
honestly.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by decasey(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dats my man grin.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by DrayZee: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
At the mention of that name "Jonathan" all zombies cower in fear.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
The white dude is so happy to be seen with GEJ.

A prophet has honour except in his own house...zombies take note.

Ride on Africas hero of democracy.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by psyqs(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mai girma Jonathan

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by ourema(f): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
I miss GEJ dearly and I also miss Mama Peace too more especially her fun

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hehehehe SW people go wan hang themselves this night grin cheesy grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by AfonjaGuy: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
fran6co:
.my mentor and d father of new democracy in Africa.

ever gentle
My Hero and God father of Nigeria, we miss you so much . Zombies Abokiss and Afonjas where are they tongue tongue tongue tongue

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice one.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by dEastActivist: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2016
Sai Gej

The first reasonable civilian president of the 3rd Nigeria republic.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 20, 2016
Eyah. The ineffectual buffoon. Tears come to my eyes seeing him robbed of the power he so relished a few years ago. He looks very nice though.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 20, 2016
ourema:
I miss GEJ dearly and I also miss Mama Peace too more especially her fun
I miss her too. Her bank account is frozen though, this i like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:40am On Oct 20, 2016
Looks good sir....

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:41am On Oct 20, 2016
kropotkin2:
I miss her too. Her bank account is frozen though, this i like

You forget dat Buhari's children account may be frozen too some day...

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Jokerman:

You forget dat Buhari's children account may be frozen too some day...
I am not a signatory. looking forward to the day

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by sultaan(m): 1:20am On Oct 20, 2016
A great man in the midst of former president and pPM of Mauritius and Senegal.

World class indeed.

I'll rather prefer him speaking and mentoring the next generation in Nigeria on leadership and integrity. It is better to leave power for sale of peace rather than rule in chaos is Gbagbo, Assad, and Gaddafi

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 20, 2016
sultaan:
A great man in the midst of former president and pPM of Mauritius and Senegal.

World class indeed.

I'll rather prefer him speaking and mentoring the next generation in Nigeria on leadership and integrity. It is better to leave power for sale of peace rather than rule in chaos is Gbagbo, Assad, and Gaddafi
He was booted out by Nigerians. He didnt leave on his own will

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by sekamykome(m): 2:30am On Oct 20, 2016
kropotkin2:
He was booted out by Nigerians. He didnt leave on his own will
he lost the elections and left, what would you have him do?? Drag the nation into a civil war?? Please be rational

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2016
All those BIG HEADED zombies will not like this angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Why is uncle Jona looking so old

Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God'