Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) (37187 Views)

Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) / Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers / Godwin Obaseki Meets European Union Election Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by brojoshua: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Former president Loot is one that is still representing Nigeria in other nations. It looks very apparent that there is no hope for Nigeria, in that leaders who did what these men did supposed to be in prisons now if it had been some other nations. But because Nigeria is a land of darkness, injustice, corruption, etc. so these people are still the that are representing Nigeria. Woe unto us in Nigeria because we are wicked and very corrupt still. Blessed is a nation where they do justice
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=20pt]The father of bloody elections in Rivers State of Nigeria.
The mastermind and Al Capone of political bribery and rigging of elections in Abia and Ekiti States.

Deny these facts and your children will be shorter than you. grin[/size].
But he didn't rig in Ondo, Edo and Anambra won right? Even if they r opposition.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2016
Pidggin:
Hehehehe SW people go wan hang themselves this night grin cheesy grin

Nope...I am actually happy seeing him looking dapper and not confined to the' other room'

He is my hero mind you..

And I am from SW...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by dckng16(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Emmaoga:

they are already dead..

there living dead bodies are inside the "OTHER ROOM".

And that's why they call them "ZOMBIES"... grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by rockyh(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
kropotkin2:
He was booted out by Nigerians. He didnt leave on his own will
u talk like a zombie. Do u think if he doesn't have the interest of Nigeria at heart he would not av left office. Jonathan always setting examples
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Trapnews: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
rockyh:
u talk like a zombie. Do u think if he doesn't have the interest of Nigeria at heart he would not av left office. Jonathan always setting examples
Stop embarrassing your tribe, he was booted out for cluelessness... simple!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin really? Who booted him out Only the north Who has now disowned PMB
kropotkin2:
He was booted out by Nigerians. He didnt leave on his own will

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
grin really? Who booted him out Only the north Who has now disowned PMB
Take a closer look at the map below with special emphasis on the red part, then if you are not color blind, tell me what you see grin

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
ajebuter:

Nope...I am actually happy seeing him looking dapper and not confined to the' other room'

He is my hero mind you..

And I am from SW...

grin grin grin grin grin

I trust you na, you are not the usual SWterner, you too much jor grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by YekaTemi(f): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
"My political career does not worth the life of any body. If i loose in the coming election, I will hand over..." And he did. He is indeed a hero of Democracy.
God bless him greatly! smiley

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Soonest Jonathan will become an International Power broker like OBJ his corruption and clueless ness will be forgotten and his future with the International community will be like the sunshine in the Amazon Forest[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by elfakkawy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
See Nose abeg
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2016
omolumba:
point of correction respected statesman only by the SE&SS Bt not by Nigerians, coz I don't c any gentleness in him

Bros, u obviously lack insight & foresight. If not that Jonathan heeded God's prompting by not going ahead to rig the 2015 election, i strongly believe u may not hav d opportunity of the peace ur enjoying now to type such selfcentered nonsense.
Be objective in ur evaluations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter / We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.