Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Tecno W4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno W4 (1199 Views)

How Much Do I Sell My Tecno W4 / Tecno W4 Photos, Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria / My 2 Months Old Tecno W4 Gets Hot While Charging (RESOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno W4 by thadduessteelz: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
mehn im tired of this tecno shit, av been dia fan from day one, i mean from n3, but they av broke ma heart...

pls how can i stop this phone from hanging,
i mean real hanging, its just one month old tecno w4!!!

note :av done factory reset...
Re: Tecno W4 by syphs(m): 2:59am On Oct 20, 2016
You need a custom ROM mine doesn't hang at all
Re: Tecno W4 by MizMyColi(f): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2016
thadduessteelz:
mehn im tired of this tecno shit, av been dia fan from day one, i mean from n3, but they av broke ma heart...

Mine never hanged for the 3 months I used it
Re: Tecno W4 by shiftback: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2016
thadduessteelz:

I'm sure there are tons of apps that runs in the background that aren't using. Uninstall those. Or get a launcher that can help u clear running background apps
Re: Tecno W4 by erenax: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Even my tecno w3 doesn't hang.

Am surprised tecno w4 users are complaining
Re: Tecno W4 by Thugnificent(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm having the same problem with mine, i noticed it started when i did a system update, I'm suspecting that the new system update came with some bugs that makes it hang, it's evident in the newer Tecno w4s
Re: Tecno W4 by excanny: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
You probably have to many apps using up your phone's RAM. Try to do a RAM cleanup.
Re: Tecno W4 by Carlcaresophia: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Thugnificent:
I'm having the same problem with mine, i noticed it started when i did a system update, I'm suspecting that the new system update came with some bugs that makes it hang, it's evident in the newer Tecno w4s
Hello thugnificent, for the problem you can try following ways.
1. Delete files and apps you do not use usually.
2. Clear some caches in apps like whatsapp, FB etc. ways as following:settings---apps---(choose a app) Clear cache. (remeber to back up important files)
3. Instal apps like file manager,360 security, CCleaner and clean your phone in time.
4. Do not run too many apps at the same time.
5. Insert a SD card (if available), remove apps to it from internal memory. (Better to set it as default memory, ways as following:Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk)
6. Restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

MTN Deducting My Airtime / Checkout Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price In Nigeria When It Launches / Facebook Will Train 50,000 Nigerians In Digital Skills Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.