Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? (1197 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by Damilolababy(f): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
What would be your reaction if your best friend slept with your parent?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by Damilolababy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
pls I nid advice... I think my best friend is having affairs with my dad...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by dollyjoy(f): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Damilolababy:
Don't draw hasty conclusions please, be very sure first,things are not always the way they seem.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by MunorAnne(f): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
If confirmed,biko, jst strip of the title [best friend].
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by Laveda(f): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
So of all the dicks in the world, she choose that of my dad?
And my dad, decided to sleep with a girl young enough to be his daughter, worst still he's aware she's my friend.

Actually, I'll do nothing about them, stupid people.
Can't have such, tho.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by ajoyeleke(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
d stupid op just want us to view her fake profile picz

mtchew
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by hylyne(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Damilolababy:

Op, u don't have evidence yet, just a thought from your dirty mind, and you want me to comment from my clean mind.

How am i sure your not the one planning to sleep with ur friends dad.?

Judging from your DP, ur a suspect.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by skinnyinc(m): 4:45am On Oct 24, 2016
Damilolababy:

for you guys to be best friends e get wetin una dey gather do be that Go sleep with her dad too,#shikena
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 24, 2016
There is nothing new under the sun. Its very possible. Pls do your investigations properly so you dont look stupid when you confront her about it.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2016
My best friend ain't gay.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by Chikpat(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Slip wt her dad, husband and son.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by mercichoco(f): 6:23am On Oct 24, 2016
I set my principles straight to those close to me and so i detest people trying to hurt me. I won't really care, so far its my friend's choice, my father's life and not my biz.

I'l instead feel for my mum
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by skinnyinc(m): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2016
mercichoco:
I set my principles straight to those close to me and so i detest people trying to hurt me. I won't really care, so far its my friend's choice, my father's life and not my biz.

I'l instead feel for my mum

#gbamest
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by 69MissedCalls(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Damilolababy:
What would be your reaction if your best friend slept with your parent?
when u are ready, call me. i will call boys to rape the girl
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by Raina80(f): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
If I have solid proof I will be facing murder charges two to be exact. That level of disrespect is beyond comprehension.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Best Friend Slept With Your Father? by schumastic(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
Raina80:
If I have solid proof I will be facing murder charges two to be exact. That level of disrespect is beyond comprehension.

you think to commit murder is that easy huh?

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Bride Falls From A Metal Fence While Taking Wedding Photoshoot(video) / Ex Prostitute Brings Boxes Of Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.