Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) (37158 Views)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph / Policeman Who Kidnapped & Raped A 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra Finally Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by oatzeal(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oK0z73kLLc0/WAfjOKH7LEI/AAAAAAAAVis/-xHjAkHC8PobjN1OomnyFo-WclFvC16fQCLcB/s640/School%2BOwner%2BKidnapped%252C%2BDuped%252C%2BRaped%2BAnd%2BBurried%2BAlive%2BBy%2BHer%2BDriver%2BIn%2BAbuja.jpg[/img]

This woman was kidnapped by her driver & some of his friends. They collected a huge amount of money from her, rapped her and buried her alive.

She owned one of the biggest schools in Abuja.

The world is coming to an end.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX2KCJG1IEs

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/10/video-school-owner-kidnapped-duped.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by oatzeal(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
devilish driver

3 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by agwom(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
wicked..

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by samueltoski: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is wicked

2 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by bigboss80s(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Omg

2 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by EricSmallz(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
this story is not detailed at all,,,,

10 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by pacino26(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
The height of human wickedness. Haba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nigerians wicked
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Kabashin: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Before you curse the driver (of course he is accursed already) check it, that woman must have been a "terrorist" to her staff. Too many wicked employers around this should serve as lessons.

You are clearly an animal capable of re-enacting this heinous crime. angry

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Mentcee(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
God have mercy.

Rip.
Can't even wish Buhari dead like this!

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by josephine123: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
too bad ooo

oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oK0z73kLLc0/WAfjOKH7LEI/AAAAAAAAVis/-xHjAkHC8PobjN1OomnyFo-WclFvC16fQCLcB/s640/School%2BOwner%2BKidnapped%252C%2BDuped%252C%2BRaped%2BAnd%2BBurried%2BAlive%2BBy%2BHer%2BDriver%2BIn%2BAbuja.jpg[/img]

This woman was kidnapped by her driver & some of his friends. They collected a huge amount of money from her, rapped her and buried her alive.

She owned one of the biggest schools in Abuja.

The world is coming to an end.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX2KCJG1IEs

cc lalasticlala seun

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/10/video-school-owner-kidnapped-duped.html
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by PaulIdu: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Before you curse the driver (of course he is accursed already) check it, that woman must have been a "terrorist" to her staff. Too many wicked employers around this should serve as lessons.

You are a demon

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:
Please modify your comment before they finish you with insults....that you rightfully deserve.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Pidggin(f): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
FYI
Tremor007:

Its a pity you can never come to the light of my submission. Damn too emotional being if only you know what this Proprietress are capable of siung undecided if only you knew what she might have done to warrant this. You are free to call me unprintable names though

Are you one of her killers? I don't understand why you are trying to get us to reason with you on this, secret service please take note

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by dealslip(f): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:

Its a pity you can never come to the light of my submission. Damn too emotional being if only you know what this Proprietress are capable of siung undecided if only you knew what she might have done to warrant this. You are free to call me unprintable names though

What else could she have done other than owing them salaries. You have a very wicked mind. You don't need to confirm the evil in you by carrying cutlass. Evil resides in you

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Tremor007: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
dealslip:

What else could she have done other than owing them salaries. You have a very wicked mind. You don't need to confirm the evil in you by carrying cutlass. Evil resides in you
Its a pity you don't know me. As much as I felt for her I av my reasons for what I said these employers are the reasons their employees misbehave through their maltreatments to people who work for them I thought you folks will pick the lessons learnt but you are busy raining insults keep it up. Reality is what you are looking at here. I have picked the lessons.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by dealslip(f): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:

Its a pity you don't know me. As much as I felt for her I av my reasons for what I said these employers are the reasons their employees misbehave through their maltreatments to people who work for them I thought you folks will pick the lessons learnt but you are busy raining insults keep it up. Reality is what you are looking at here. I have picked the lessons.

No your reason is unacceptable. What would an employer do to her staff that her staffs would actually dehumanise, rape, rob and bury her alive. That is pure evil from a depraved mind, it has nothing to do with the conduct of the employer

17 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Tremor007: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
dealslip:

Please don't curse yourself indirectly by calling me what I am not and you think owing your staff salaries is a cool thing? Do you know how many lives that have been lost as a result of these private employers owing their staff and indiscriminate treatments of their staff. I am not happy she died that way neither am I supporting her killers but PICK THE LESSON HERE BECAUSE OF TOMORROW.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Tremor007: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
dealslip:

No your reason is unacceptable. What would an employer do to her staff that her staffs would actually dehumanise, rape, rob and bury her alive. That is pure evil from a depraved mind, it has nothing to do with the conduct of the employer
You are still being unnecessarily emotional about it. Its like you slapping me and you expect my reactions to your slap to be another slap no I may come for you with a knife or whatever my message is don't maltreat your staff. It could be you tomorrow dear.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by dealslip(f): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:

Please don't curse yourself indirectly by calling me what I am not and you think owing your staff salaries is a cool thing? Do you know how many lives that have been lost as a result of these private employers owing their staff and indiscriminate treatments of their staff. I am not happy she died that way neither am I supporting her killers but PICK THE LESSON HERE BECAUSE OF TOMORROW.
An undeserved curse does not alight. I never cursed, I only brought to your notice the state of your mind. The only lesson to learn here is that more people are becoming depraved and we should be at alert. You said she must have treated her employees badly that is what I don't like about your statement.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by PaulIdu: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:

I still can't fathom what she could have done to warrant them killing her ..if you think your boss is too rude and wicked the best thing to do is resign and not plot to kill the person .. in saner societies the authorities would have started watching you because it seems you can do same

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by dealslip(f): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:

You are still being unnecessarily emotional about it. Its like you slapping me and you expect my reactions to your slap to be another slap no I may come for you with a knife or whatever my message is don't maltreat your staff. It could be you tomorrow dear.

Madam or Oga no where in that write up or video was it shown that the woman maltreated the driver. The driver is plain evil and anybody justifying him has the same mind he has, a depraved one

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:

You said what you said.. You don't owe any of them explanation..

I could have agreed with you though.. But for the fact she was a woman made all the difference..

Those guys are pure devil and unrepentant criminals..
I swear, no lawyer will save them from death by hanging..
This is pure inhumane and devilish..

This is the type of thing that give Buhari joy and help him sleep at night..
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Nightie(f): 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:

I get ur point, Sir. Sum bosses cn be really wicked to dia staffs nd if care is nt taken, sum of dis 'staffs' dat ar devilish will sumday retaliate in a gruesome manner. Altho', we dnt knw y sum1 will do dis kinda tin to his fellow human being. Pple cn be wicked sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by dondo83(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:

can you keep quiet and stop exhibiting foolishness? if your employer is bad and you cant cope then resign! life goes on

21 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by EnuguDadImoMom: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:
U

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Tremor007: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nightie:

I get ur point, Sir. Sum bosses cn be really wicked to dia staffs nd if care is nt taken, sum of dis 'staffs' dat ar devilish will sumday retaliate in a gruesome manner. Altho', we dnt knw y sum1 will do dis kinda tin to his fellow human being. Pple cn be wicked sha
Thank you Sis for your perfect understanding of my position. As much as I feel for her I cannot be too emotional by the way she met her death, to me, death is death I just pray for those bastards to be caught and destroyed but people must pick the lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tremor007:

And what if the woman is wicked, is she not the owner of her company? It means you can do the same too.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered / Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.