Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

Am I Being Jazzed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Jazzed (502 Views)

Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice / I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sometimes when I am walking or standing I swear everyone I pass by smiles at me both guys and ladies,some stare and a lot of ladies flirt with me and some other times it is like I am not the same person again because nobody cares and even in the compound where i live the ladies dont give a damn about me but sometimes I see them in the road and they smile at me. It is a very disturbing experience because i feel like It is a spiritual thing and I am worried that one day the jazz will wear off forever and I will not even be able to find a wife.
Re: Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
in Vector's voice. you never see me do voodoo except the one in Elegushi grin
Re: Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2016
Not everyday everyone is high of weed sha... cool

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: I Am In Love With A Guy But We Are Far Apart And Things Are Crashing / One Love / Can Marrying Someone With Divorced Parents Be An Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.