Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Some People Dug Out This Explicit Se.x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some People Dug Out This Explicit Se.x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh (5876 Views)

Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some People Dug Out This Explicit Se.x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh by sammyotukoya(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Meanwhile, In an interview with Nkechi Chima of The Sun, the mother of one disclosed why she hasn’t starred in any movie since her marriage.

She said:

“I have not worked in any production after marriage because I have been busy in my primary duties as a wife and mother. I need adequate time to build a solid foundation for my family and for a sustainable home. And I hope to be back in no distant time.”

Watch The Video Here:
http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/10/some-people-dug-up-this-intense.html

CC; lalasticlala

Re: Some People Dug Out This Explicit Se.x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2016
sammyotukoya:
Meanwhile, In an interview with Nkechi Chima of The Sun, the mother of one disclosed why she hasn’t starred in any movie since her marriage.

She said:

“I have not worked in any production after marriage because I have been busy in my primary duties as a wife and mother. I need adequate time to build a solid foundation for my family and for a sustainable home. And I hope to be back in no distant time.”

Watch The Video Here:
http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/10/some-people-dug-up-this-intense.html

CC; lalasticlala
It's fake na.those scenes are not real

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant Nollywood Act Films With Some Seriousness. / Merlin Season 6 Episode 1 (trailer 2019) / Download Nimbe Nollywood Movie By Toyin Abraham And Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.