Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,958 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Rude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rude (609 Views)

Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Naturally Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rude by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why guys are so rude on this site? Especially romance cry
They attack you, call you names and even accuse you of being a dude when you ignore their pm
Re: Rude by EFCCnig: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
i get mb, i get light and i get your time, today you will return to the underworld were you came from

1 Like

Re: Rude by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Idiot_
Re: Rude by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin

Tatz how the "initiation " done in romance sextion.. Once u passed, you're IN. grin but as u can see too many survived...

Juz have fun sha...
Re: Rude by freesinzu(m): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2016
Yeye
Re: Rude by freesinzu(m): 12:02am On Oct 20, 2016
raquelraquel:
Why guys are so rude on this site? Especially romance cry
They attack you, call you names and even accuse you of being a dude when you ignore their pm
Its not a site its a forum, and y start what you cant finish
Re: Rude by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2016
freesinzu:

Its not a site its a forum, and y start what you cant finish
ok professor
Re: Rude by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Welcome to nl grin
I am constantly called a man too. Nl 'boys' take it upon themselves to always remind me embarassed , I'm beginning to even feel that i am slowly becoming a man. embarassed
Why should a woman answer piercedclit btw? You don't want to even know the number of pm i get daily wink cheesy
Ignore them
Re: Rude by freesinzu(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2016
Piercedclit:
Welcome to nl grin
I am constantly called a man too. Nl 'boys' take it upon themselves to always remind me embarassed , I'm beginning to even feel that i am slowly becoming a man. embarassed
Why should a woman answer piercedclit btw? You don't want to even know the number of pm i get daily wink cheesy
Ignore them
aunty abeg park one side jawe
Re: Rude by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Piercedclit:
Welcome to nl grin
I am constantly called a man too. Nl 'boys' take it upon themselves to always remind me embarassed , I'm beginning to even feel that i am slowly becoming a man . embarassed

Each of us has some aspects of the opposite sex in us . Some ladies have more than average aspects of the opposite sex within them, just as some men too do. These ladies, even though they are in female bodies, are naturally wired to think & act like males. They're usually considered as being bossy. They, like their male counterparts, feel more comfortable when they find themselves in a conducive environment where they can freely express their true selves without being condemned or attacked.
Re: Rude by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
obadizena:

Each of us has some aspects of the opposite sex in us . Some ladies have more than average aspects of the opposite sex within them, just as some men too do. These ladies, even though they are in female bodies, are naturally wired to think & act like males. They're usually considered as being bossy. They, like their male counterparts, feel more comfortable when they find themselves in a conducive environment where they can freely express their true selves without being condemned or attacked.

You're so on point

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guy With Only One Leg Seriously Dancing With 5 Women / My Girl Friend Donated A Kidney To Me But I Am Not In Love With Her Anymore! / Guys Can You Date A Single Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.