Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) (1325 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / hello / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by HQuadreal: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
I was scared because it was my first time of doing it,i just heard people say it's painful and he said to me i must open, and i opened slowly and he said i must not be scared, he won't hurt me, then I opened, he puts it in slowly (ouch) i felt like i could cry but I was to shy that people will hear me in the other rooms he asked that if it was hurting, but i couldn't reply, tears were rolling down and my eyes were closed he then remove it and said, i told you that i won't hurt you and i smiled and said, thank you doctor for removing this "teeth", it really troubled me, Hahahaha I laugh enter supermarket.

"Na waa oooo see as you just concentrated dey read am, corrupt minded person na im you be"

#lol
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2016
grin

Was reading from the last sentences ...I dunno what's the whole story abt... tongue
Re: I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by HQuadreal: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Was reading from the last sentences ...I dunno what's the whole story abt... tongue
On Your own.
Re: I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 20, 2016
op, you are rotten minded smh4u
Re: I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by konklud22(m): 12:30am On Oct 20, 2016
smiley grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by vicstar(m): 12:33am On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54376563.jpg[/img]
Re: I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by HQuadreal: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2016
royalvalentine19:
op, you are rotten minded smh4u
hahahaha.
you too your mind Dirty.
Re: I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by HQuadreal: 12:34am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by vicstar(m): 12:41am On Oct 20, 2016
HQuadreal:
You mean am.
yea
Re: I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by HQuadreal: 5:13am On Oct 20, 2016
vicstar:

yea
OK na.
Re: I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by Kobicove(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2016
A lot of crazy folks on this forum... grin
Re: I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) by HQuadreal: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Kobicove:
A lot of crazy folks on this forum... grin
Hahahahah
Crazy Really ?

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know And Do Before And After EVERY SEX Session / Story -doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) Part 1 / Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.