Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (42722 Views)

Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by I888(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
2dugged:
which other guys? the ones who's main agenda has been sex?,oga, the only reason why we have not seen a case of nairalander walking down aisle with a nairalander he met on nairaland is because everyone here is a suspect.Meeting someone online is the most fragile relationship ever, first the suspicion is always there, the guy thinks she will likely say yes to another guy on the same platform just like she said yes to him,the lady thinks he is out chasing other ladies on the same platform just the way he asked her out, this is where the issue start from, hence there will be lack if commitment, hence both party want to get what they can and bounce, simple
you have a point but that is where some sort intelligence and and maturity would play a huge role. Taking things very slowly. The lady has every right to keep convo via email for 6 Months sef, building relationship and friendship in a receptive atmosphere.

I am not saying it does not exist though cos I am a witness to one currently happening now grin and hopefully, they will tie the knot. But it's a case of 1 in 1000
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sijo01:
The second picture is out of it. They ought to have make it real by putting yam in the mortal and pepper in the grinding stone.
Beautiful couple though. Mi like them.

Goan do your own pre wedding pics na.......nonsense!!!!!!

Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by ezehisaac(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
shocked Sensible
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by EzeeYFB(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Two idiots displaying their idiocy on social media. After fornicating several times what is the pride in this shameful marriage they are embarking on
wetin come be your own.
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by sisisioge: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is absolutely cute!
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Sijo01(f): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

Goan do your own pre wedding pics na.......nonsense!!!!!!

Goan kill yourself na, hater! Nonsense.
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by soludan: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Two idiots displaying their idiocy on social media. After fornicating several times what is the pride in this shameful marriage they are embarking on
go and hug transformers
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
I888:
you have a point but that is where some sort intelligence and and maturity would play a huge role. Taking things very slowly. The lady has every right to keep convo via email for 6 Months sef, building relationship and friendship in a receptive atmosphere.

I am not saying it does not exist though cos I am a witness to one currently happening now grin and hopefully, they will tie the knot. But it's a case of 1 in 1000
they should invite us o,grin
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by duduade: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by VitaminB12(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
MARKone:
I am still trying to wrap my head around the aim and objective of these pre wedding shots, is it that the intending couples don't take pictures together before before. But the girl fresh.
Simply put, its from these pictures, they select their souvenir pictures, flex banner picture and the picture that will grace the cover of their programme. It's not bad to display them on social media to keep expected and invited guests in remembrance of their date.
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by DonTim1: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
beautiful couple, that gurl is truly light skin, no bleaching , nada!

their children will be fine like mine, product of Fine Mama & Papa grin
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by mentorandfriend(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yo marry now de hungry me.
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by KiNiBiGd: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
midehi2:
grin I like that mud house, wish to stay in there for like 1 week cool
God will grant your desire
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Sammyblaq(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Me loving...Nice combo.
The girl set.

Op send me date and venue.
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dude is handsome and the girl's cute. Happy married life to them. May frustrations from marriage not age them prematurely.
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by saudyarmani(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Simplicity
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Tobitrueman(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2016
2dugged:
I can see king square water fountain, cute couple I must say,and their skin complexion looks real,especially the lady,they certainly look good together, waiting for pre-wedding pictures between two Nairalanders that met on Nairaland
grin
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by midehi2(f): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2016
KiNiBiGd:
God will grant your desire
Amen

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by beautiful232(f): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are my baby,so I no fit die on top ur matter

I am not your love joor
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by beautiful232(f): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are my baby,so I no fit die on top ur matter

I am not your baby joor
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by queenDD(f): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wow! These pictures are breathtaking..wish them Hml in advance.
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
The woman is alluring, i must say.
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by gpatern: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
lovely pics...................
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Lovelynature(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Yo marry now de hungry me.
good evening sir. Please, what are the best capsules to use to block high estrogen in men? Also what are the best capsules for digestive enzymes?
Please do well to reply me sir.

We can talk via email; kingschet@gmail.com
Or whatsapp; 08090971013
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by mentorandfriend(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lovelynature:
good evening sir. Please, what are the best capsules to use to block high estrogen in men? Also what are the best capsules for digestive enzymes?
Please do well to reply me sir.

We can talk via email; kingschet@gmail.com
Or whatsapp; 08090971013
OK. I'll talk to you.
Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Lovelynature(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
mentorandfriend:

OK. I'll talk to you.
Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter / IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos / Checkout This Customers Bill At Quilox Night Club Yesterday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.