Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Can I Still Find Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Find Love? (627 Views)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Find Love? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2016
Am a single father of 2, a boy and a girl,5 and 3...i've never been married.....in search of love....am 33.....made some mistakes in the past,had kids with the wrong woman...now am willing to start all over ....am a very simple,gentle.....easy going person...my weakness the mother of my kids took advantage of...now all I need is someone that will understand where am coming from,all I have been through and love me still...a companion,a friend ,a lover,a mother,a sister and a potential wife....you dont have to be the most beautiful,most educated,most godly woman....just come clean and straight like i have done with this post...and I will be the kind of man u have always wanted....am based in Lagos....u can call or WhatsApp me on 08094890376...thank u.
Re: Can I Still Find Love? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2016
grin

Eeehheeemm... Werris ur lovely wife? After u got 2 kids with her, still u wanna tell us u wanna find love? undecided
Re: Can I Still Find Love? by Ejimaa: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Eeehheeemm... Werris ur lovely wife? After u got 2 kids with her, still u wanna tell us u wanna find love? undecided
don't u think is possible? people live for yrs,have kids but still no love,dont u believe that?
Re: Can I Still Find Love? by Ejimaa: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
well sir, I believe in God and I also believe he's a prayer answering God and not a prayer storing God...pray and be committed to kingdom, that love u will want to show a lady now,show it to God and u will see how He (God) will make all things beautiful for...don't forget the later rain shall be greater than the formal. loving God is the master key to the world of exploit,,,cheers
Re: Can I Still Find Love? by Julietcutie(f): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
you would find... pray and again try hide ur weakness from women
Re: Can I Still Find Love? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Julietcutie:
you would find... pray and again try hide ur weakness from women

Classic mature comment.
Re: Can I Still Find Love? by Julietcutie(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Classic mature comment.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Put Their Bums On Display / To Be Jealous Or Not To Be: That Is The Question / What Is Your Mom/dad Best Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.