Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Want To Create An Affiliate Page With A Form On Wordpress - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Want To Create An Affiliate Page With A Form On Wordpress (538 Views)

Easy Way Make Money Online 2019 ( Best Paying Affiliate Program) / Scientists Create An Artificial Cell That Makes Its Own Energy By Photosynthesis / How To Create An Hydrochloric Acid Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create An Affiliate Page With A Form On Wordpress by banjnet: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Good morning everyone, can someone please tell me what affiliate marketing plugin i can use on my wordpress website that will make it possible for me to create a form and whenever visitors open my form with an affiliate link, i should be able to know how many people visited the form and filled the form using a particular affiliate link.
For example: If my contact form is on ( www.abc.com/subscription )
I need an affiliate plugin that would work with the form, such that i will create different affiliate links for my affiliates.
For Example:
1.) Affiliate 1 - www.abc.com/subscription?affiliates1
2.) Affiliate 2 - www.abc.com/subscription?affiliates2

Then if a visitor visit my website with this affiliate link ( www.abc.com/subscription?affiliates1 ).
I should be able to know how many people visited and filled the form on my website with his link.

Thank you!!!
Notice: I need replies today!!!!.
Thank You!
And i anticipate to hear from you all
And more so, this is my first time of posting on Nairaland.
Re: I Want To Create An Affiliate Page With A Form On Wordpress by sodson11(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Use pretty link lite plugin to create the link and track the unique hits

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create An Affiliate Page With A Form On Wordpress by banjnet: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2016
Thanks but i've already done it! Thanks!
Re: I Want To Create An Affiliate Page With A Form On Wordpress by cafedeluv(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please share how you did it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Need A Website For Your Business!!! / About MA5683T / World’s First ‘solar Panel Road’ Opens In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.