Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 AM

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos (78562 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by izobemheuwaize: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2016
what,s the big deal in a hand shake?

with her exposure and education you expect her not to break some irrelivant norms

religious fanatics leave her alone.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by 24SEVEN: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2016
Except fulanimafia, every other northerner seem a dunce. Social media is not their thing, they shud skip off it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Kirinwa: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:
These abokis really need to get to school ASAP or rather stop using any social media, mahn!! The majority of them can't even spell "shake" correctly grin

One even typed " don't shark his hand" seriously?? undecided undecided

Buahahahahah. They even said 'Mans'. Perhaps Buhari wants them to adopt Moslem English. All na change.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by whitebeard(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2016
Aisha no even send them

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Rilwayne001: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Emmahunk(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:
These abokis really need to get to school ASAP or rather stop using any social media, mahn!! The majority of them can't even spell "shake" correctly grin

We that went to school, how far? Until our people learn that money and education are nothing in the presence of POWER, we will continue to remain mere critics

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by MabraO: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2016
That Muhammad Alli that called Aisha mumu must be from the ipob

See the derogative words he used

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:

You didn't see where one said 'mans'.
shocked. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Gkemz: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2016
These retardedd abokie paedophiles has no regard and respect for women let alone a first lady. This can only happen whereby the religion subdues and oppresses the female folks
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2016
bunch of hypocrites, what is wrong in shaking hand with a man , one EDIOT will come here and say there is gender equality in Islam, women are like slave in Islam....

Religion of hate Tufiakwa
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by ohlushawlar: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2016
thank God she belong to the kitchen and the other room.......LMAO
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by oz4real83(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2016
one part of Nigeria is already in d 21st century and advancing towards d 22nd century while the other part is still in d 10th century,doesnt even wish to leave that century and desires to pull the other to be part of its backwardness. #Lordsave usfromtheNorth

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by dukecharles(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Why are our Muslim brethren in Nigeria so backward, fanatic and uncivilised. Check the picture was that not Haya the Princess of UAE and the wife of UAE Prime minister having a hand shake with his Holiness the Pope?
Yet some people holier than thou people are here criticising Aisha. But won't criticise Buhari when he shakes a woman. Nonsense Hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by akpanbaba: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Muslims have disgraced us.Let us be alert before this simple shaking of hands causes riot like cartoon in Denmark

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by sissoko22(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2016
The campaign against Islam has been on for a very long time, to be honest with you it has little or no effect on the religion of Islam. I've encountered a lot of Christians from various tribes and only the Ibo's are different with hate, bitterness and anger.
goldiam:
Why are Nigerian bloggers like this, why giving attention to something not worthy of it. How many northerns in that post criticised her and how many applauded her. cmon it's high time this bloggers are put in check. They have done more harm in trying to dent Islam than any other thing I have ever come across.I don't need to be a Muslim to know that at times the media is not being fair when it comes to report about that religion.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by shamecurls(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2016
The only problem of the whole world is religion

Been causing more harm, pain, division and evil since existence.

All thanks to the Middle-East prophets who gullible Africans believe in
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by HIScraziness(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Gaborone:

You didn't see where one said 'mans'.
shocked. grin

Are you shiiting me grin grin shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by sissoko22(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2016
[s][b]She better pass e dey pain youmost of una wey dey cover with hijab. Some of una sef go naked with just d hijab covering ur naked.Most times at night to see ur saurayi (lover) make e cum b say d lover get car end of story be dat.Work made easy be dat!!!!We know all dis things.Hypocrite!!!!!! Na una kpansh pass, na una smoke pass, go to drinking joints Na una dey hide do bad things[/s].
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by zoe123: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2016
sissoko22:
The campaign against Islam has been on for a very long time, to be honest with you it has little or no effect on the religion of Islam. I've encountered a lot of Christians from various tribes and only the Ibo's are different with hate, bitterness and anger.

I can actually say same of Moslems from the north.the level of their hatred will make them kill a calabar person believing the person is igbo

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:

Are you shiiting me grin grin shocked

The first poster in the last screenshot said that.

It can't get worse than that. I repeat, it can't!

grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by sinkhole: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2016
Ajibel:
Wtf is "shark hands"

One said "shecking of hands"
I am not really understanding grin is it Islamic for a woman to "shark" hand with man One of them said "shark hand with mans"

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Kenneth10110(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2016
I see nothing bad in shaking hands
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2016
all I see is reactions from crude backward people, "don't shark him" , that got me cracked up, one even called her a "mumu prostitute",he must be one of those uncouth Nairaland small boys

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by SycophanticGoat: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Ajibel:
Wtf is "shark hands"

One said "shecking of hands"

Maybe he meant to bite or chop off one's hand.. Remember that sharks are cruel sea creatures known for their attacks on preys.... cheesy grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by maxxy22: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2016
what do you say about these; stop criticizing her and wakeup to reality.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by JohnieWalker(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2016
rusher14:

For someone who had his youth service in Sokoto state I can say that is not completely true.
shut up jare..
.cmon youth service
I was born, bred and still in the north..

Its forbidden for ardent followers of Islam

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Ojiofor: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2016
Aisha suppose to be in the other room not in Belgium,,,,,Buhari your mumurity too much.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:

They are reflecting their ignorance tho but Aisha exposed herself to unnecessary criticism out of her 'uncultured' comment recently on her husband. Hilary Clinton did not do that for Clinton when he was facing the tribulation of Lewinsky, the case that would have nailed him finally.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Backward Hausa/ Fulanis , determined to make sure Nigeria remain backward with them.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Gozzzy(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2016
some Nigerian Muslims are messed up!!!! they claim to be more Islamic than even the Saudis that own Islam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.