Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos (78601 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
trustyshoes:

I'm surprised they even use phones and social media which are products of western education. na wa

I hope you enjoy your ban. Next time you will know how to respect your elders. Mannerless child
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Maybe a "spelling bee" program should be organised and all Northerners forced to attend..

Dafuq is "Shark his hand".. Unto Fish things abi..
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by obailala(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
yahmohy27:
God the creator of everything comes first before anything else and that's what Hausa's are doing .thou you may not understand coz your religious teachings different
Are some of you guys the only Muslims in the world?... are you even more Muslim than a Buhari who allowed his wife to shake a man?... Anyway, I forgot such strict Islamic teachings apply to only the poor in society. The point however is, Aisha isn't the wife of those people blasting her in those comments, people should learn to be tolerant of the views of others and allow God be the judge.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Cjrane2: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:
These abokis really need to get to school ASAP or rather stop using any social media, mahn!! The majority of them can't even spell "shake" correctly grin

One even typed " don't shark his hand" seriously?? undecided undecided

I'O boy , I tire for abooki grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I hope you enjoy your ban. Next time you will know how to respect your elders. Mannerless child
you're as jobless a I thought? still haven't visited the job center? they won't give you benefits oo. BIG FOOL
feel free to report and ban. cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by ArodewilliamsT: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
obailala:
The sheer backwardness in northern Nigeria is alarmingly alarming. Just imagine the crude mentality of some humans? undecided

Are they not the people you want to ride and die under the banner of 'one nigeria' and even ready to Kanu for their gratification. Getaway with your lamentations. Unstable creature.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by mattbass(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Ahmadgani:

without laws man will live in chaos, anarchy will become the order of the day. And talking about Grace, you need to study Islamic laws totally to understand that.

Brother you dont even know the meaning of grace and why should i study islam to know its meaning when the Bible clearly speaks of grace.... Your religion is bounded by law and that's why you people lack the freedom to do things freely...... The bible says cursed is the law for christ has redeemed us from the law..... He who made laws also break the law so is the nature of men.... Mind you am an indigène of kano coz i was born and raised there and am still in Kano.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Tobitrueman(m): 12:50am On Oct 21, 2016
mordtonia:
grin hahahahahahahahahaha
All I can see here is spelling error, somebody tell these abokis to use hausa.
English is not by force.
Shark hand..lwkmDEAD grin
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Justicealh3(m): 1:30am On Oct 21, 2016
And I want u to watch her eyes like said she no want to, or maybe this is her first handshake with the white mens who knows?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by adconline(m): 3:06am On Oct 21, 2016
nyabinghi:
it is a shame I am tryiny to educate a retarded illiterate that you are. Show us the links where you got the voodoo numbers you can't only to resort to jibes. This is what you get when you have a whoring mum. I believe you are a productt of a baby factory, imagine this troglodyte, you are a brain dead mongoloid,deal with that.
Just a typical dimwit who would rather resort to name calling than to present his case with facts. You're congenitally incapable of using facts and logic to prove your case. It's above your intellectual grade. I'd to set on an intellectual marathon to go dig up the facts about child illiteracy in the South, but you can't do with a hollow encephalon. As per the other rants of yours, my life is your fantasy! I'm on a space shuttle cruising at supersonic speed while you are in Keke-Napep, caught up at Ojuelegba Junction
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Yusufg2(m): 4:44am On Oct 21, 2016
HIScraziness:
These abokis really need to get to school ASAP or rather stop using any social media, mahn!! The majority of them can't even spell "shake" correctly grin

like it or not northerners are d founding fathers of this con3..
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by adconline(m): 4:59am On Oct 21, 2016
nyabinghi:
The real intolerant people in Nigeria are the so called christians. who told you mofos that islam is against education. I am a southerner, do you fools ever think there arent thousands of educated doctors, professionals in the north. The south is more educated than the North no doubt but you fools use the opportunity to take a dig at muslims. You fools aren't more educated than muslims. It is against the Northern culture for a married woman to shake a man not her husband, i am not pertubed since your women hug men that arent their husbands and from there they sleep with one another.
What an arrogant display of sophisticated ignorance. Notherners who aren't Muslims dont give a f_uck who you shake! Calling Xtians intolerant? Only Muslims are being intolerant to the First Lady not Xtians!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by nyabinghi(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2016
adconline:

Just a typical dimwit who would rather resort to name calling than to present his case with facts. You're congenitally incapable of using facts and logic to prove your case. It's above your intellectual grade. I'd to set on an intellectual marathon to go dig up the facts about child illiteracy in the South, but you can't do with a hollow encephalon. As per the other rants of yours, my life is your fantasy! I'm on a space shuttle cruising at supersonic speed while you are in Keke-Napep, caught up at Ojuelegba Junction
your IQ peaks where mine starts. You are still going rund in circles. The links or you commit suicide.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by achieverme(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2016
rusher14:
I can bet my 2 balls those are not from real people but fake profiles created by hunger ravaged airheads who think they are fighting Muslims somewhere in the world.

Continue to fool yourself.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by modsfucker: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2016
rusher14:
I can bet my 2 balls those are not from real people but fake profiles created by hunger ravaged airheads who think they are fighting Muslims somewhere in the world.

Why betting your two balls? I think it's much more easier to confirm from her page than resorting to that expensive bet.

Or rather, you can search the names of the commenters on facebook to confirm their authenticity.

Don't bet your two balls again, they're needed in the other room.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by stchinedu: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2016
HIScraziness:

Don't mind the hypocrites undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by obailala(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Are they not the people you want to ride and die under the banner of 'one nigeria' and even ready to Kanu for their gratification. Getaway with your lamentations. Unstable creature.
With the sort of repulsive reasoning and comments that emanate from your stables, I dont regard you any differently from some of these folks.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by adconline(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2016
nyabinghi:
your IQ peaks where mine starts. You are still going rund in circles. The links or you commit suicide.
You and IQ are moving in opposite direction. I have told you that this discussion is above intellectual grade. This not beer parlour discussion nor mixing of Dudu Osun and some bleaching cream to up your customer's complexion. Stick to what you know best-bleaching cream and Dudu Osun
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by nyabinghi(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2016
adconline:

You and IQ are moving in opposite direction. I have told you that this discussion is above intellectual grade. This not beer parlour discussion nor mixing of Dudu Osun and some bleaching cream to up your customer's complexion. Stick to what you know best-bleaching cream and Dudu Osun
motor park tout your brain is in reverse mode. I heard your father sold your destiny for a pot of rice and beans.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by nasvilla(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2016
stchinedu:

Don't mind the hypocrites undecided
whether you like it or not northerners are your leaders and also you pioneers can not lead this country even your grand children. likewise English is not our mother tongue so we are not proud of it. i know u are proud of assimilating someone culture from other room or.............see ur big mouth
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by sparkwil(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2016
HIScraziness:

yet in their stark illiteracy they dominant every federal agency..

I think it's we southerners that needs to get our heads checked
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by nasvilla(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2016
adconline:

What an arrogant display of sophisticated ignorance. Notherners who aren't Muslims dont give a f_uck who you shake! Calling Xtians intolerant? Only Muslims are being intolerant to the First Lady not Xtians!!
you see thats why muslim brothers and sisters can not come up in the social media and insult someone religious or tribe because we are well train and educated according to our ideology. so ignorance is base on what you know and you did not practice of it and pretend to assimilate other people culture and way of lifes.
i will also when you to knw that all of us are sinners and only Allah can judges us so dont labelled all all muslim with does of others.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by stchinedu: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2016
nasvilla:
whether you like it or not northerners are your leaders and also you pioneers can not lead this country even your grand children. likewise English is not our mother tongue so we are not proud of it. i know u are proud of assimilating someone culture from other room or.............see ur big mouth

lipsrsealed

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Did she shake by his penis? Why all the fuss?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by adconline(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
nasvilla:
you see thats why muslim brothers and sisters can not come up in the social media and insult someone religious or tribe because we are well train and educated according to our ideology. so ignorance is base on what you know and you did not practice of it and pretend to assimilate other people culture and way of lifes.
i will also when you to knw that all of us are sinners and only Allah can judges us so dont labelled all all muslim with does of others.
Another empty rant without addressing the issue. Can you tell me why folks like you are intolerantly abusing and attaching thr First Lady?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by lohresloco: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Northerners are just unbelievably illiterate
HIScraziness:

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Ahmadgani(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
mattbass:

Brother you dont even know the meaning of grace and why should i study islam to know its meaning when the Bible clearly speaks of grace.... Your religion is bounded by law and that's why you people lack the freedom to do things freely...... The bible says cursed is the law for christ has redeemed us from the law..... He who made laws also break the law so is the nature of men.... Mind you am an indigène of kano coz i was born and raised there and am still in Kano.....

another mistake. you been an indigene or living in KANO does not give you a complete insight on Islam. you need to enlightened. KANO is not islam. And talking about grace, Islam talked about grace in the holy Quran in some of these verses.

’Let not those among you who
are endued with grace and
amplitude of means resolve by
oath against helping their
kinsmen, those in want, and those
who have left their homes in
Allah’s cause: let them forgive
and overlook, do you not wish
that Allah should forgive you? For
Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most
Merciful’ (Qur’an 24:22).

’Those who avoid the greater
crimes and shameful deeds, and,
when they are angry even then
forgive;’ (Qur’an 42:37).

’He that doeth good shall have
ten times as much to his credit:
He that doeth evil shall only be
recompensed according to his
evil...’ (Qur’an 6:160)

’Then, he whose balance (of good
deeds) will be (found) heavy, Will
be in a life of good pleasure and
satisfaction. But he whose
balance (of good deeds) will be
(found) light,- Will have his home
in a (bottomless) Pit. And what
will explain to thee what this is?
(It is) a Fire Blazing
fiercely!’ (Qur’an 101:6-11).

’Those whom they call upon do
desire (for themselves) means of
access to their Lord, - even those
who are nearest: they hope for
His Mercy and fear His Wrath: for
the Wrath of thy Lord is
something to take heed
of’ (Qur’an 17:57).
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ajibel:
Wtf is "shark hands"

One said "shecking of hands"
lwkmd... Na till u come north u go see How 'some ' teachers dey teach English language with Hausa
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by adconline(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
nyabinghi:
motor park tout your brain is in reverse mode. I heard your father sold your destiny for a pot of rice and beans.

Stick to what you know best-mixing bleaching cream for market women. Your DNA is congenitally bereft of facts and common sense!
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by nyabinghi(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
adconline:

Stick to what you know best-mixing bleaching cream for market woman. Your DNA is congenitally bereft of facts and common sense!
after 24 hours you have just recovered after I gave you the tko.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by adconline(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
nyabinghi:
after 24 hours you have just recovered after I gave you the tko.
Cos I don't mix bleaching cream for a living
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

now enjoy yours too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.