Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ten Beautiful Bible Verses For Every Lady In Need Of Love & Reassurance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Beautiful Bible Verses For Every Lady In Need Of Love & Reassurance (439 Views)

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / Bible Verses That Shows God ,Ancient Prophets & The Bible Itself Are Sexist / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Beautiful Bible Verses For Every Lady In Need Of Love & Reassurance by NaijaSlate: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2016
What better way to start off your day than reading some reassuring words from the holy bible?
Here are ten beautiful bible verses for every lady in need of love, reassurance and strength.

1.“God is within her, she will not fall.” — Psalm 46:5

2.“She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” — Proverbs 31:25

3.“The Lord is my strength and my shield.” — Psalm 28:7

read more http://naijaslate.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25
Re: Ten Beautiful Bible Verses For Every Lady In Need Of Love & Reassurance by LMandela(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Owambe Outfits You Should Try This Weekend / NL Mods Don Dey Tire Me / My Gf Demands For An Iphone 7 And She Doesn't Want To Work After School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.