Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers (39322 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by OAUTemitayo: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shymex am a true Yoruba son who understands the language called Yoruba and have irrevocable love for any blood that is of Yoruba origin.
So I will not join again in this Egba vs Ijebu things, you are divisive and don't really know anywhere in Ijebu than I do. From Ijebu ode to Ijebu Igbo to Ikorodu and other places like idowa ala and shagamu I can interact more with the people that you who cannot write '"agutan oje Labe gesi" in English.
#Yoruba4ever....
Britiko cannot tell me nonsense!
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Shymm3xx: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Shymex am a true Yoruba son who understands the language called Yoruba and have irrevocable love for any blood that is of Yoruba origin.
So I will not join again in this Egba vs Ijebu things, you are divisive and don't really know anywhere in Ijebu than I do. From Ijebu ode to Ijebu Igbo to Ikorodu and other places like idowa ala and shagamu I can interact more with the people that you who cannot write '"agutan oje Labe gesi" in English.
#Yoruba4ever....

Oh shut up. You're a true Yoruba son, yet ya knowledge of Yoruba history is very sketchy and you also have the audacity to pull excuses of ya arse to support a crooked leader who addressed fellow Yorubas like slaves. No, you're not a true Yoruba son - you're like the other Yoruba sycophantic pseuds who populate this forum.

I don't subscribe to herd mentality and overlooking things that are fundamentally wrong. You're an Egba son and you should know better, since Egbas are known for activism. There's absolutely nothing wrong calling a spade a spade. That was what made Fela Kuti great.

Most of you lot on this forum are just pathetic louts who like calling everything devisive, especially when folks call you out for ya stupidity. I'm around Yoruba folks from naij all the time, including family, all the time and when they talk about naij politics - they always call out Yoruba politicians with no holds barred, while discussing everything wrong with Yoruba. They don't paint glossy pictures like the sycophants on this forum do. The same sycophants that destroyed a Yoruba thread. They tell the truth - that's what Yoruba men do.

Anyway, you probably wake up every morning bowing down to white Jesus or some Arab pedophile, yet you think you're more Yoruba than the next person - hysterical. The joke is on you. Fix up and stop supporting sycophancy. You lot just hate the truth.

Emulate great Egba heroes like Fela Kuti and Lapido Solanke - not crooked and cunning OBJ and Abiola. grin
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by OAUTemitayo: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
E je ka pe 'Were' Loko Iyawo ko le je ja ri ona lo
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Shymm3xx: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
E je ka pe 'Were' Loko Iyawo ko le je ja ri ona lo

Lol, you're a clown lol. At least, post in deep Yoruba if you want to act cowardly cos I called you out for being a sycophant. Even my little cousins can decipher this crap, "pe" (call), "were" (mad), "oko iyawo" (groom), and "Ona" (way). So, putting everything in context, I know what you mean.

Anyway, I don't care about ya cowardly crap cos cowardice has always been in the DNA of some Yoruba folks. But are you going to emulate Egba heroes like Fela Kuti and Ladipo Solanke or grow up to become crooked Judas Iscariot like OBJ and Abiola? Lol
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Blitzeee(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mehn, this is uncalled for, on top their money? I am not understanding
They are requesting for their money.
If Amosun said this, he should be held responsible
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by SUBWAY101(m): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
#Yoruba4ever....

My Bro, Pls stop the argument. Dont know when Yorubas now turn to Imo vs Anambra, just ignore some things.
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by london4luv: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Mr amosun ur very stupid, u hear me so make thunder wey chop belle full strike U, how can u owe ur workers and then abuse dem untop, weda reccession or not calm dem and tell promise em not abusing dem. How will they feed their families.. Nonsense take ur timeooo
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by OAUTemitayo: 1:26am On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

My Bro, Pls stop the argument. Dont know when Yorubas now turn to Imo vs Anambra, just ignore some things.
I have been ignoring him all this while.
I don't really know what he stands to gain from this innuendos he is posting here about Egba people.
Bogodandaga nogoningi kogomongo egeyingi togokankan.
Againingi igisenge logodanga bogodandaga nanganningin laganmungu

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by OAUTemitayo: 1:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, you're a clown lol. At least, post in deep Yoruba if you want to act cowardly cos I called you out for being a sycophant. Even my little cousins can decipher this crap, "pe" (call), "were" (mad), "oko iyawo" (groom), and "Ona" (way). So, putting everything in context, I know what you mean.

Anyway, I don't care about ya cowardly crap cos cowardice has always been in the DNA of some Yoruba folks. But are you going to emulate Egba heroes like Fela Kuti and Ladipo Solanke or grow up to become crooked Judas Iscariot like OBJ and Abiola? Lol
wigindongon tigingbogan.
Egesanga gbegenungun yinginyingi sogohungu.
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by AROZIBE: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2016
IntrovertedHuman:

source; http://coldgist..co.ke/2016/10/you-have-no-brains-no-sense-amosun.html?m=1
These brainless and senseless people brought u to power as u were begging and kneeling down crying n canvassing for dere support den dey were full of brains n u deemed dem senseless n brainless bcuz dey demanded for dere right.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by empressgold22: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
why na?
Stop saying what you don't knw.
Amosun is not paying half salary... He has never done that..

They are fighting over deductions and not even gratuities... And he doesn't owe the workers any salary...

I knw this because I have teachers, both retired and still working in my family.. abeg..stop lying..

You know I really hate u, if u r one of those maggots eating deep into d state's treasury, don't come here and make a lame defense.
That bastard Amosun is owning deductions and leave bonuses.
Deductions are money put into cooperative societies as a means to have savings by the workers.
Maybe u don't know d meaning of deductions before u came here to defend ur uncle amosun.
what he did is theft, simply theft.
how will he steal their money and threaten them over it.
Workers find it hard to eat at home not to talk about how to cater for their wards in higher institution....and you are here blabbing.... I wish I can just kill u from here.
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Justiceleague1: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Stop wasting your time with that troll, he will bore you with that his Aba English. Ignore the troll.

mental grin
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Shymm3xx: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
I have been ignoring him all this while.
I don't really know what he stands to gain from this innuendos he is posting here about Egba people.
Bogodandaga nogoningi kogomongo egeyingi togokankan.
Againingi igisenge logodanga bogodandaga nanganningin laganmungu

Oh, shut up. What are you posting in some useless language? Are you from Zimbabwe now? That looks like some shyte a Dembele person would write. grin

I honestly don't know why you're trying to hide ya hands now when all I did was call you out for making excuses for a rogue governor. However, rather than argue ya points, you turned it into Egba vs. Ijebu and a chance to take a swipe at Ijebus, like I'm going to let it slide. You did the same thing on the other thread. I don't know why you Egba folks on this forum always throw ya toys out of the pram for no reason. What you lot got going with the Ijebus in Ogun is none of my darn business - learn to stick to the topic when I'm talking to you.

It isn't shocking cos every time I read Egba history (which is also part of my history), the whole thing is always littered with the wars the Egbas fought against small Ijebu towns - and little to do with Egba culture. Conversely, with Ijebu history, they seldom talks about wars - the focus is always on Ijebu culture, from the agemos, to osugbos, to Ojude Oba, to Awujale...and the business/industrious ingenuity of the Ijebus. You would actually think Ijebus never had an army and weren't involved in wars - but that isn't the case. That alone shows one side is insecure about the other lol.

Anyway, I'm leaving NL at the end of the month and I might come back next year. But as long as I'm here - I shall call out all the rogue Yorubas and I could care less about whose ox is gored. Yorubas aren't monolith and being a rogue is unYoruba. Call it divisive - that's ya prerogative. I was raised around upstanding Yoruba folks who're proud of their Yoruba identity/heritage - not rogues.

Regardless, emulate Fela Kuti and Ladipo Solanke. In case you don't know who Ladipo Solanke was, I'll help you out. Ladipo Solanke started the proper anti-colonial movement in West Africa, under the WASU project in London, in the early 20th century and he fathered Kwame Nkrumah. This is a link to a summary of his story: http://wasuproject.org.uk/2012/01/29/key-figures-ladipo-solanke/

Out. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by KINGwax007(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2016
empressgold22:

You know I really hate u, if u r one of those maggots eating deep into d state's treasury, don't come here and make a lame defense.
That bastard Amosun is owning deductions and leave bonuses.
Deductions are money put into cooperative societies as a means to have savings by the workers.
Maybe u don't know d meaning of deductions before u came here to defend ur uncle amosun.
what he did is theft, simply theft.
how will he steal their money and threaten them over it.
Workers find it hard to eat at home not to talk about how to cater for their wards in higher institution....and you are here blabbing.... I wish I can just kill u from here.
grin but you can't
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Justiceleague1: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

sharse ocoly grin
op,amosu sef
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by SUBWAY101(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:

sharse ocoly grin

op,amosu sef

You are looking for attention but i wont dignify you with one. I know you have no job and always online 247, continue to waste your life here. No one cares.
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by OAUTemitayo: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Oh, shut up. What are you posting in some useless language? Are you from Zimbabwe now? That looks like some shyte a Dembele person would write. grin

I honestly don't know why you're trying to hide ya hands now when all I did was call you out for making excuses for a rogue governor. However, rather than argue ya points, you turned it into Egba vs. Ijebu and a chance to take a swipe at Ijebus, like I'm going to let it slide. You did the same thing on the other thread. I don't know why you Egba folks on this forum always throw ya toys out of the pram for no reason. What you lot got going with the Ijebus in Ogun is none of my darn business - learn to stick to the topic when I'm talking to you.

It isn't shocking cos every time I read Egba history (which is also part of my history), the whole thing is always littered with the wars the Egbas fought against small Ijebu towns - and little to do with Egba culture. Conversely, with Ijebu history, they seldom talks about wars - the focus is always on Ijebu culture, from the agemos, to osugbos, to Ojude Oba, to Awujale...and the business/industrious ingenuity of the Ijebus. You would actually think Ijebus never had an army and weren't involved in wars - but that isn't the case. That alone shows one side is insecure about the other lol.

Anyway, I'm leaving NL at the end of the month and I might come back next year. But as long as I'm here - I shall call out all the rogue Yorubas and I could care less about whose ox is gored. Yorubas aren't monolith and being a rogue is unYoruba. Call it divisive - that's ya prerogative. I was raised around upstanding Yoruba folks who're proud of their Yoruba identity/heritage - not rogues.

Regardless, emulate Fela Kuti and Ladipo Solanke. In case you don't know who Ladipo Solanke was, I'll help you out. Ladipo Solanke started the proper anti-colonial movement in West Africa, under the WASU project in London, in the early 20th century and he fathered Kwame Nkrumah. This is a link to a summary of his story: http://wasuproject.org.uk/2012/01/29/key-figures-ladipo-solanke/

Out. cool

Look at somebody that claimed to know the history of Yoruba.
Egba fought against small Ijebu towns while big Ijebu towns look the other way.
If you really know the history of Yoruba land, you will understand the language I spoke over there.
If you don't know, that is the Yoruba language during war with outsiders. It has a working code and if you don't know that is your business.
It is called ENA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Justiceleague1: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

You are looking for attention but i wont dignify you with one. I know you have no job and always online 247, continue to waste your life here. No one cares.
i already have 2 RSAs (and am not eve up to 30) and far better than u who cannot afford to be here 247..how can u be,u just came from "there" nah,u dey luk for work,waka waka day and night... grin

@op,amosun shud solf pedal pls,does he want his workers to die?

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by SUBWAY101(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:

i already have 2 RSAs (and am not eve up to 30) and far better than u who cannot afford to be here 247..how can u be,u just came from "there" nah,u dey luk for work,waka waka day and night... grin

@op,amosun shud solf pedal pls,does he want his workers to die?

Far better than me? Lmaooo. Faceless forum sha. Ok, can you now stop disturbing my mentions. I hate when illiterate quote me, its really annoying. Go look for your mates and stop this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Justiceleague1: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Far better than me? Lmaooo. Faceless forum sha. Ok, can you now stop disturbing my mentions. I hate when illiterate quote me, its really annoying. Go look for your mates and stop this nonsense.
schalse_okcoli grin
lolsss
amosun listen to ua workers o...

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Shymm3xx: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Look at somebody that claimed to know the history of Yoruba.
Egba fought against small Ijebu towns while big Ijebu towns look the other way.
If you really know the history of Yoruba land, you will understand the language I spoke over there.
If you don't know, that is the Yoruba language during war with outsiders. It has a working code and if you don't know that is your business.
It is called ENA.

Lol. Believe whatever you want to believe but history is history. If Egba had been brave, they would've marched through Ijebu kingdom, and achieved what others failed to do. The fact that they never did that and they picked on small Ijebu towns, adds credence to my position.

Anyway, I don't have any problem whatsoever with you and/or Egba people. I'm part Egba as well from my maternal side, though I align more with my Ijebu side. I just don't like when folks make excuses for crooked and irresponsible leaders.
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by OAUTemitayo: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. Believe whatever you want to believe but history is history. If Egba had been brave, they would've marched through Ijebu kingdom, and achieved what others failed to do. The fact that they never did that and they picked on small Ijebu towns, adds credence to my position.

Anyway, I don't have any problem whatsoever with you and/or Egba people. I'm part Egba as well from my maternal side, though I align more with my Ijebu side. I just don't like when folks make excuses for crooked and irresponsible leaders.
So your own yardstick for bravery is marching through a kingdom just to prove a point that what others cannot do, you can do it.
What about the Ijebus proving a point by dismantling the Oyo slave masters from their territory like Lisabi Agbongbo Akala did?
Before Lisabi wiped out the Oyo ajeles, nobody, I repeat nobody could look the Oyo Kingdom in the eye and tell them to go to hell not even you and your lousy kinsmen from Sudan.
I don't have problem with Ijebus because they don't have problem with me. Only lousy and Internet warlords like you have problem with issues every now and then.
Last punchline: Yuguwundu igi fugulinshi. La understand la die

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by SUBWAY101(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
So your own yardstick for bravery is marching through a kingdom just to prove a point that what others cannot do, you can do it.
What about the Ijebus proving a point by dismantling the Oyo slave masters from their territory like Lisabi Agbongbo Akala did?
Before Lisabi wiped out the Oyo ajeles, nobody, I repeat nobody could look the Oyo Kingdom in the eye and tell them to go to hell not even you and your lousy kinsmen from Sudan.
I don't have problem with Ijebus because they don't have problem with me. Only lousy and Internet warlords like you have problem with issues every now and then.

I beg you broda, its okay. Learn to ignore and move on. I am an Awori man but got siblings in both Egba and Ijebu. Both groups are great and have contributed alot to the Yoruba cause. Abeg make una stop this argument. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Shymm3xx: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
OAUTemitayo:

Lol, why would Ijebus go trouble Oyo, when Oyo never troubled Ijebus? And where in your arse did you pull the tripe you're spouting that Ijebu was ever under Oyo, at any point in history? You need to slap ya history teacher. grin

Ya warrior hid under the rock all his life. And Ijebus kicked ya arses out of Ibadan and turned you lot into refugees under the rock and you lot have remained refugees there. It sucks lol. If Egbas had been brave, they would have marched through Ijebu kingdom, rather than pick on small Egba towns. Heck, the entrance to the Kingdom was in Eredo, in Epe, and according to the history books - no Egba man came close to the place when it reigned supreme lool. Take this L! grin

Egbas like Ijebus aren't even one of Oduduwa's children. Only Owu has direct connections to Oduduwa and Owus aren't even Egbas lol. I believe the Owu link is what stays gassing Egbas up. Anyway, that's a story for another day. But the fact that Ijebus achieved more than Egbas in precolonial/post-colonial Nigeria...and have also been the head of Yorubas alone (Awolowo and Adesanya) should show you who has the leverage. Seethe on that.

I'm rolling with Ijebus not Egbas - you lot can do whatever you do in Ogun, but keep me out of it lol. And stop supporting rogue leaders lol.
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by OAUTemitayo: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

I beg you broda, its okay. Learn to ignore and move on. I am an Awori man but got siblings in both Egba and Ijebu. Both groups are great and have comtributed alot to the Yoruba cause. Abeg make una stop this argument. Abeg!
Okay sir. For the sake of those who can speak the Yoruba language very well, I will let this slide.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Justiceleague1: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Stop wasting your time with that troll, he will bore you with that his Aba English. Ignore the troll.
i never invited ur bloody arsse,and u were ranting about seeking attention....well u got it now,JB.
Op,the workers got amosun's attention now,dont they now?
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by SUBWAY101(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:

i never invited ur bloody arsse,and u were ranting about seeking attention....well u got it now,JB.
Op,the workers got amosun's attention now,dont they now?

You are just a jobless troll and shameless illiterate.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by SUBWAY101(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Okay sir. For the sake of those who can speak the Yoruba language very well, I will let this slide.

Thank you boss, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Ilovemystate: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Nkitata lacha gi anya anuofia, continue to live deceptive life, that is why your region is going down, they should not voice their minds because you don't what Igbos to yab you, we critics ourselves to bring out the best in us, Imagine if Anambra state governor was the one deducting workers salaries for more than fifteen months and not doing any project, the whole topics on nairaland will be dedicated to Obiano, but in your own case no body talk to avoid your enemies not to laugh at you guys lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Needless War In The House Of Oduduwa

The Ijebus too, claimed to be superior to other Yorubas because, according to them, it was the fifth Awujale (king of Ijebu-Ode) that cured Oduduwa (the progenitors of the Yoruba race) of blindness. For them, if the father of all Yorubas was a beneficiary
http://ogun.citynewsline.com.ng/news/needless-war-in-the-house-of-oduduwa

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by mikolo80: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
HydrogenPanther:
The Governor is obviously frustrated but he should understand that the civil servants are more frustrated.

Salaries are no longer regular and even when they come, they are not complete yet prices of goods and services have increased.

God help us.
Wetin concine voters
No be him say him wan be gwamna
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by mikolo80: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
bejeiodus:
Amosun has shown great contempt for the state civil servants with this vituperative attack on them. When did it become a crime to ask for what is due to one?

Amosun and his party will pay dearly for his condescending attitude towards the state civil servants. The workers are not asking for much; all they want is their deductions which the governor has been feeding fat on.
pay fire.
No be to share rice in 2019
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by SUBWAY101(m): 2:06am On Oct 22, 2016
[s]
Ilovemystate:

Nkitata lacha gi anya anuofia, continue to live deceptive life, that is why your region is going down, they should not voice their minds because you don't what Igbos to yab you, we critics ourselves to bring out the best in us, Imagine if Anambra state governor was the one deducting workers salaries for more than fifteen months and not doing any project, the whole topics on nairaland will be dedicated to Obiano, but in your own case no body talk to avoid your enemies not to laugh at you guys lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Needless War In The House Of Oduduwa

The Ijebus too, claimed to be superior to other Yorubas because, according to them, it was the fifth Awujale (king of Ijebu-Ode) that cured Oduduwa (the progenitors of the Yoruba race) of blindness. For them, if the father of all Yorubas was a beneficiary
http://ogun.citynewsline.com.ng/news/needless-war-in-the-house-of-oduduwa
[/s]

I saw your own pictures and weep for you. Even after being paid to spread your lies on Obindog here daily you still look like a village town crier, then no hope for your kids. You are just one frustrated kid that roam the forum without any shame. Google is already doing justice to you, even your wife will curse you when they are done with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI / Witches Advise Rivers Governor Wike.'pray Harder Not To Lose.' / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.