Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 (5432 Views)

Nairaland Book Of The Month (1/2)--as Deep As The Sea By Serah Iyare / #njawrites Prize For Dedication-get Ready / Help Safarigirl In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Divepen1(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2016
bibijay123:

lol OK dear. Goodnyt
I'm working on getting supports ( no matter how small) on the next one.
Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Switup: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2016
why am i always late
Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Divepen1(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2016
If you missed the last one, please don't miss the next one..

it's will be big.

*Smiles* (Big) Money (is/would be) involved.

Cc: Bibijay123
Lleigh
leriebloom
horlorlardaey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Lleigh(f): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2016
Ok boss let us know when the next one is.

So that I can start speaking to the people in my head cheesy
Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Divepen1(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2016
Lleigh:
Ok boss let us know when the next one is.
So that I can start speaking to the people in my head cheesy
lol ...
Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Horlorlardaey: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Divepen1:

it's will be big.

Lleigh
leriebloom
horlorlardaey

thanks for dah mention

i smell money!!!

hehehhehehhe

issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Leriebloom(f): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Divepen1:

it's will be big.

Lleigh
leriebloom
horlorlardaey

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Lleigh(f): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2016
Divepen1 we never reach agreement.

Do we end today or do we get special dispensation from the man himself.

Answers on a nairaland postcard.

You know if you don't answer this will be on the front page soon grin
Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Divepen1(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2016
Lleigh:
Divepen1 we never reach agreement.

Do we end today or do we get special dispensation from the man himself.

Answers on a nairaland postcard.

You know if you don't answer this will be on the front page soon grin

Lollll ...
November's own end today. I've not been able to do the Award certificate * lol * because I have exams today, tomorrow and Friday....but I still have my books with me to give..

Please, let's drop a means of getting them.
The next one will start January...

Prizes would be won..

1.one of such is having any of your story on
Okadabooks for weeks( This cost 7500 normally)
2. Your story on Okadabook will be updated to it's 100k readers this cost (7500 normally)
3. Of those that Join the competition there would be 100k for the best story- readers' choice.
But if you reach the expected word count.

Lleigh
Horlorlahdaey
bibijay123
illicit
Leriebloom
fifaknuel
Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Lleigh(f): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Divepen1 good luck in your forthcoming exams and it's been great to make your acquaintance.
Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Divepen1(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2016
Lleigh:
Divepen1 good luck in your forthcoming exams and it's been great to make your acquaintance.
Thanking you. You've been a source of inspiration too.
Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Plssss i'll like to be part of this
Re: Nlwriters ( A Competition Of Dedication)- Month 1 by amicable212(f): 2:09am On Dec 01, 2016
please when will the winner be announce?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen / Things Lovers Do / Must Read: Community Slut--mallam Abdulahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.