Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” (2420 Views)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Jonathan Explains Why "Maina Is A Thief And Not Corrupt" / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by Kabashin: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
rusher14:

You do know the difference between been and being don't you?

Well I'm glad I've helped educate you in this common grammatically incorrect application.

Secondly, I really do find it perplexing when urchins like yourself come online with your recently signed up monikers looking to support all manner of corruption.

I can bet you are badly educated, probably living in a shanty and definitely parochial.

You never sit on your own to analyse situations, you follow the crowd, cheat in exams and think nationhood is about religion and tribe.

I have met your kind on countless occasions and sadly, I then reach a sordid conclusion on why the country is the way it is.

LOL, he pain the zombie cheesy. Why pen a lengthy trash? undecided.

Grammar corrections are the exclusive preserve of internet ediots who have clearly lost the argument.

May your generations yet unborn be free from the shackle of hypocrisy plaguing you.

Amen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by 989900D: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mrs. Patience Buratai. cheesy

Never knew Nigerians are this good at saving, even the judges self.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by rusher14: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
IVORY2009:

U're sounding like Omenka, English-wise....

Different personalities.
Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by IVORY2009(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
rusher14:

Different personalities.
I dont need to, vocabulary does the trick!
Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by Kingsley10000: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
they should send this woman to jail
Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by Kingsley10000: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
989900D:
Mrs. Patience Buratai. cheesy

Never knew Nigerians are this good at saving, even the judges self.
in China some people would have been facing firing squad

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by 989900D: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kingsley10000:
in China some people would have been facing firing squad

Tey, tey, I wonder why she couldn't teach Oga Jona how to save for Nigeria for rainy days.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by fendorf(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Interesting
Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by armadeo(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nigeria is doomed.

Till all you buffoons realise it's us vs them no headway would be made.

APC = PDP no difference.

Charlie said today youths are very foolish. Lie on your beds and await me to come and fight solo for you. Stay on your phones and wage war. Continue.

Fools. Fools fools.

Be there doing north and south APC and PDP.

We will remain as we are until you buffoons realise the truth. You are pawns in the great game and will remain so until you realise pawns can become queens.

Idiots remains there while some woman who has no reliable source of income says she saved 1 million dollars a year.

Fools.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by fx45(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:
She would tell us what business she ran over the period that generated so much income she saved an average of 1million dollars every year for 15years, and she'd also show us the tax returns for those businesses.

This woman is a typical example of what my Idoma brothers call Olila.
You should tell us what Gen. Buratai did to accumulate enough funds to acquire exotic houses in Dubai and other places.

Are you saying it is uncommon for a woman in Patience Jonathan's position to receive monetary gifts during her husband's long period of service?
Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by ezechueze(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
OK
Re: Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” by Kingsley10000: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
wailers come and defend your goddess

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander And Kanu PICS / Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. / Clashes Reignited Between Biafra Separatists And Nigerian Army France24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.