Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

Things To Do To Be In A Better Financial Position - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things To Do To Be In A Better Financial Position (381 Views)

Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy / School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School / Question Of Consolidated Statement Of Financial Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do To Be In A Better Financial Position by TeeFeh(f): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2016
I would be taking us around our relationship with money,and how to be in a better financial position.

First of all,how well do you about know your financial status?and how well do you plan for yourself ?

A lot of people spend recklessly,by buying what they don't need,by shopping with their rich friends that makes them shop like them,by doing things they can afford but would take them 3years to replenish that money,e.g buying a first class ticket of a plane.

Sometimes we should get what we "need" not what we "want",let's be really sensitive of the way we spend our money,it's good to buy stuffs for yourself because you work but what about planning?

Last week,my friend did her wedding,and her aso ebi costs 180k,and they wouldn't even give you food at the party if you don't buy the cloth,I just sent her gifts and that's all,I couldn't possibly waste 180k on an asoebi,because I know about my financial position.I'm not being stingy,I just know about my financial position, and I can't afford to waste 180 on clothes that I mightn't put on again.

Secondly,Who do you walk with?

Quote me,if you walk with people that all they talk about is " doom" your life cannot have a change at all,if you need a change,you need to be positive with what you say and think,you need to profess good things into your life not about saying "ahh,in this buhari period",although there's a recession now but what about setting a pace for your mindset?what about seeing thing differently to have an edge over your peers?.

Thirdly:What do you invest your money on?

What do you really put your money on?are they clothes,jewelries,shoes,gadgets?that would fade off soon and you would want the newest version?What about investing on lands,real estates,and so many other business that wouldn't depreciate in years to come.
Things you invest your money on now will tell in years to come,invest wisely!No one is too small to invest.

Fourthly:Do you have a side hustle?

Side hustle in the sense that,a job that gives you extra income than your normal 9-5 job.No employer can pay you to your satisfaction you need a side hustle that wouldn't disturb your real job,so you won't lose in two different spots.

Fifth and The last Point Would Be: Be a giver,one of the greatest thing my boss taught me is to give,you would never lack.

I hope all these points help.

Culled From: Http://palmchatnow

(1) (Reply)

Studying French Outside Nigeria / Need Your Advice On Technical Schools / UNIOSUN New VC Okays Sack Of Randy Lecturer, Ojoniyi Over Illicit Sex With Stude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.