Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain (15752 Views)

Atheists, Please Stop Spoiling Religion Section On Nairaland For Christians / Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2016
In the evangelistic ministry of South American evangelist Andres Bisonni many miraculous healings occur. Bisonni travels all over the world, holding crusades where millions of people encounter the life saving love of the Lord Jesus Christ. People are touched by the amazing power of the Holy Spirit and many receive a divine healing.

Watch these short clips that give you an impression of what God is doing through this ministry. Andres Bisonni is one of the many evangelists who travel worldwide and see God touch the lives of thousands of people with His miracle working and life saving power. Enjoy the videos and share with friends please.

Awesome Holy Spirit in South Africa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIPq8RW26o4

Amazing Miracles in PAKISTAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20OoguQVet4

Holy Spirit Miracles and Revival in Bogota, COLOMBIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gvgHAR9pE

Glorious Holy Spirit outpouring and miracles in England!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLMwuhdF8ZI

Amazing Fire and miracles of the Holy Spirit in FINLAND!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_3Lm819W-k

Powerful Holy Spirit and Miracles in MEXICO CITY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsEVOyi2OXI

source credit: http://www.godisreal.today/modern-day-miracles/
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise101: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Seun and his co-atheist, come in here and debunk these miracle video.

1 Like

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by hopefulLandlord: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
No limb growing miracle?

Co-Atheist? That's a new one

9 Likes

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise101: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
No limb growing miracle?

Co-Atheist? That's a new one
Wow, welcome!

You have any problem with saying "co-atheists"??

Hope you are not here to troll yourself. Anyway, just pick them up one by one. If you need more, I can give you more 5 videos at stretch.

Bro, just leave the limb growing miracle, because even if I post it. It will still scream "staged"! I have watched one though, but I forgot the website I watched it from. Though, I don't know if it has been taken down, but I will still search for it intensively.

But, to avoid derailing my thread, just leave the limb growing miracle stuff, I am yet to search for it well. Now just focus on debunking the op.

Is limb growing miracles the ONLY proof that the supernatural exist?

If yes, it means that the above op is not a supernatural something. Then if it is not, I would like you to tell us what it is, the scientific mechanic behind the video and video of scientists who did exactly this kind of things under the scientific mechanism you are to bring.

Please, I would appreciate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Edenoscar(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Can this pastor grow an amputated limb in a controlled environment it shouldnt take more than a day out of his busy schedule, imagine the millions of atheist who coverts

9 Likes

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by hopefulLandlord: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
promise101:

Wow, welcome!

Hope you are not here to troll yourself. Anyway, just pick them up one by one. If you need more, I can give you more 5 videos at stretch.

Bro, just leave the limb growing miracle, because even if I post it. It will still scream "staged"! I have watched one though, but I forgot the website I watched it from. Though, I don't know if it has been taken down, but I will still search for it intensively.

But, to avoid derailing my thread, just leave the limb growing miracle stuff, I am yet to search for it well. Now just focus on debunking the op.

If yes, it means that the above op is not a supernatural something. Then if it is not, I would like you to tell us what it is, the scientific mechanic behind the video and video of scientists who did exactly this kind of things under the scientific mechanism you are to bring.

Kindly " search for it intensively " and post it for us to see

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Why waste MB browsing on this

.... One started with the caption "God restored my eyesight".
I thought blindness was not a disease undecided and;according to one Nairalander's theory on why Amputated limbs have not grown back; God only heals disease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise101: 4:12am On Oct 22, 2016
Edenoscar:
Can this pastor grow an amputated limb in a conrolled environment it shouldnt take more than a day out of his busy schedule, imagine the millions of atheist who coverts
Okay, thank God you have seen how supernatural those videos are since it is beyond aby scientific mechanism.

If there is any behind it, simply provide.

Bro, stop all this dumb amputed limb miracles. If what happened in that video can really happen supernaturally, what you are asking for can still happen supernatuarally. After all, I have seen with my eyes, a shorten arm stretched out right on my face. It is not true because you believe, but because it is real whether you like it or not.

I didn't post this to convert any atheist, but just to make it GLARING on their face that SUPERNATUARAL exist. And the reality of the supernatural is INDEPENDENT of what people believe. It doesn't even need your belief in it to be real. It exists because it is real.

Remember, atheism is JUST AN UNBELIEF in God/gods. Which means, someone can be an atheist for any reason. Just any reason. God is real, supernatural is real as shown in the video, but they simply DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE.

Anyway, explain to me the scientific mechanism behind the video. Please bring it on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise101: 4:17am On Oct 22, 2016
SirWere:
Why waste MB browsing on this

.... One started with the caption "God restored my eyesight".
I thought blindness was not a disease undecided and;according to one Nairalander's theory on why Amputated limbs have not grown back; God only heals disease.

Please, if you can't explain those videos, you just swerve out of my thread.

3 Likes

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by jonbellion(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2016
Benny hinn also does all this and benny hinn is a motherfucking fraud. Yet people still flock to him In 2001, HBO's America Undercover ran an episode covering both Hinn and Reinhard Bonnke As part of the episode, and at America Undercover's request, Hinn supplied the names of five people "healed" at his Crusade. When HBO checked back a year later, none of the parishioners had been healed at all (their initial feelings of being healed can probably be attributed to the placebo effect). Two of them had subsequently died: a woman whose cancer had come out of remission shortly after she attended the Crusade, and a ten-year-old boy, also of cancer, whose parents blamed themselves for not being "faithful enough," as they felt that their boy would have lived if only they had given Hinn more money. In typical Hinn fashion, he blamed HBO.

CBC Television also ran a program, “Do You Believe In Miracles” uncovering the scam when Hinn was exposed lying and taking money belonging to his church to spend himself. Hinn even employed security guards disguised as men from the church who kept genuinely sick followers away from the stage. Most faith healings are as a result of the placebo effect and a lot of people still end up dying if they don't get treatment
The placebo effect is a psychosomatic phenomenon in which symptoms of a disease or condition lessen — or even appear to be cured completely — from the patient being merely exposed to a treatment, as a result of the body releasing endorphins. Believing that their condition will be improved, they will begin to feel better and perhaps identifiable symptoms may disappear, irrespective of whether the treatment has any chemical or pharmacological effect. As for the supposed holy spirit thing it's all psychological those things will never work on an unbeliever. Belief is a powerful thing.
Benny hinn and his flock of televangelists are frauds dude sorry.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2016
promise101:

Wow, welcome!

Excuses excuses excuses.
Even a limb growing miracle can be staged with expensive CGI. In today's world everything can be done on TV. If you have the cash to follow it through. An alternative of the limb growing miracle is to have a renowned team of scientists or doctors verify with evidence that the patient was indeed afflicted with what was stated before being healed. No pastor or so called faith healer will ever agree to this, they know what they do is fake. They don't really posses the power to heal, all they do is scam the gullible

5 Likes

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
Benny hinn also does all this and benny hinn is a motherfucking fraud. Yet people still flock to him In 2001, HBO's America Undercover ran an episode covering both Hinn and Reinhard Bonnke As part of the episode, and at America Undercover's request, Hinn supplied the names of five people "healed" at his Crusade. When HBO checked back a year later, none of the parishioners had been healed at all (their initial feelings of being healed can probably be attributed to the placebo effect). Two of them had subsequently died: a woman whose cancer had come out of remission shortly after she attended the Crusade, and a ten-year-old boy, also of cancer, whose parents blamed themselves for not being "faithful enough," as they felt that their boy would have lived if only they had given Hinn more money. In typical Hinn fashion, he blamed HBO.

CBC Television also ran a program, “Do You Believe In Miracles” uncovering the scam when Hinn was exposed lying and taking money belonging to his church to spend himself. Hinn even employed security guards disguised as men from the church who kept genuinely sick followers away from the stage. Most faith healings are as a result of the placebo effect and a lot of people still end up dying if they don't get treatment
The placebo effect is a psychosomatic phenomenon in which symptoms of a disease or condition lessen — or even appear to be cured completely — from the patient being merely exposed to a treatment, as a result of the body releasing endorphins. Believing that their condition will be improved, they will begin to feel better and perhaps identifiable symptoms may disappear, irrespective of whether the treatment has any chemical or pharmacological effect. As for the supposed holy spirit thing it's all psychological those things will never work on an unbeliever. Belief is a powerful thing.
Benny hinn and his flock of televangelists are frauds dude sorry.

Bro, you didn't answer the op. If you don't know what to say, why not keep calm and remain anonymous.

I didn't ask you about benny hinn, or did I?

Why is it hard for you to explain what happened in the video, why is it hard??! Or didn't you watch them?? Why then answering the op with rubbish, and telling about someone I never asked for. It is even better you had not commented here. Because, you only shamefully avoided the question!

Or are you saying that the pastor via the videos, staged it? Staged it with ALL THE PEOPLE that fell under the anointing, not less than 200 persons?

What it is like to come in a meeting of 100, and stage a fraud with nearly 80 people, is that not useless?

He staged it in paskitan, who are probably MUSLIMS, staged the same thing in columbia, stage it with England and many other place? And the fraud never exploded with the fraud news?

So, you are saying, that before he came for the crusades, he called these more than 200 people who fell under the anointing, and told them all to fall while he starts to scream "fire" that they should start falling, right? Bro, tell me more!!!!!

Please, I will agree that he staged it, under one condition; that you post a video proof, pictures and selfies that proves that he staged it.

If you weren't there, when it was staged, then how did you know that it was staged?

How exactly does your unfound reports of benny hinn prove that the videos were staged??

Bro, you are just messing up!

2 Likes

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by jonbellion(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
promise10:

Bro, you didn't answer the op. If you don't know what to say, why not keep calm and remain anonymous.

I didn't ask you about benny hinn, or did I?

Why is it hard for you to explain what happened in the video, why is it hard??! Or didn't you watch them?? Why then answering the op with rubbish, and telling about someone I never asked for. It is even better you had not commented here. Because, you only shamefully avoided the question!

Or are you saying that the pastor via the videos, staged it? Staged it with ALL THE PEOPLE that fell under the anointing, not less than 200 persons?

What it is like to come in a meeting of 100, and stage a fraud with nearly 80 people, is that not useless?

He staged it in paskitan, who are probably MUSLIMS, staged the same thing in columbia, stage it with England and many other place? And the fraud never exploded with the fraud news?

So, you are saying, that before he came for the crusades, he called these more than 200 people who fell under the anointing, and told them all to fall while he starts to scream "fire" that they should start falling, right? Bro, tell me more!!!!!

Please, I will agree that he staged it, under one condition; that you post a video proof, pictures and selfies that proves that he staged it.

If you weren't there, when it was staged, then how did you know that it was staged?

How exactly does your unfound reports of benny hinn prove that the videos were staged??

Bro, you are just messing up!

ummmmm are you for real. Benny hinn is a fraud. I just used him as an example cuz he's one of the most successful televangelists but he is a fraud and yet a lot of people still flock to his crusades. Not to mention that if this man was alive during the inquisition he would have been burned to the stake for heresy for being in a different denomination One lunatic rolling on the floor and speaking in tounges isn't proof of anything there are unbelievers that still have the supposed "ability" when they were once believers. Lol do you think it's easy to be a con artist.i told you that this would not work on an unbeliever if the pastor should try it he would be embarrassed. Not the mention the fact that it is what they believe so it will obviously affect thier thinking
The Buddhist that finds spiritual enlighment through meditation makes it the right religion
Islamic words were being written on a Childs body. That makes Allah the right God
The Jehovah witness is the fastest growing christian denomination not to mention a baby was born with a bible that makes Christianity 100% legit
The wiccans also belive in a personal God like the christians and oooh no the wiccans can't be lying they are the correct religion cuz their Gods also reveal themselves to them
Religion is honestly confused

1 Like

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
promise10:
In the evangelistic ministry of South American evangelist Andres Bisonni many miraculous healings occur. Bisonni travels all over the world, holding crusades where millions of people encounter the life saving love of the Lord Jesus Christ. People are touched by the amazing power of the Holy Spirit and many receive a divine healing.

Watch these short clips that give you an impression of what God is doing through this ministry. Andres Bisonni is one of the many evangelists who travel worldwide and see God touch the lives of thousands of people with His miracle working and life saving power. Enjoy the videos and share with friends please.

Awesome Holy Spirit in South Africa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIPq8RW26o4

Amazing Miracles in PAKISTAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20OoguQVet4

Holy Spirit Miracles and Revival in Bogota, COLOMBIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gvgHAR9pE

Glorious Holy Spirit outpouring and miracles in England!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLMwuhdF8ZI

Amazing Fire and miracles of the Holy Spirit in FINLAND!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_3Lm819W-k

Powerful Holy Spirit and Miracles in MEXICO CITY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsEVOyi2OXI

source credit: http://www.godisreal.today/modern-day-miracles/
@jonbellion leave benny hinn, and tackle the op!

Are you this dull? Why can't you just tackle the op?

If your point is that it was staged, then provide a video proof that shows them staging it?!

If you don't have any, then how do you know they staged it??

Please, tackle the op, and don't derail the thread. Otherwise, I may report you. It is better to keep mute than to derail this thread, by inventing your own third party.

1 Like

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Weah96: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
jonbellion:
Benny hinn also does all this and benny hinn is a motherfucking fraud.

Yea, my aunt used to purchase handkerchiefs from his ministry for $20 a piece, plus shipping and handling. That was over a decade ago.

Motherfucking fraud is appropriate.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Weah96: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
promise10:

@jonbellion leave benny hinn, and tackle the op!

Are you this dull? Why can't you just tackle the op?

If your point is that it was staged, then provide a video proof that shows them staging it?!

If you don't have any, then how do you know they staged it??

Please, tackle the op, and don't derail the thread. Otherwise, I may report you. It is better to keep mute than to derail this thread, by inventing your own third party.

Provide links to the medical histories of these people. When you show a video of someone being healed by a pastor, you should always add a link where we can IDENTIFY the person, and find out if his so called disease was real or fake.

Winner01 provided a doctor and a back story for the girl who fell into a tree.

1 Like

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Seun(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Seen. I'm impressed by this guy.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Codedrock(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Seun:
Can't stop laughing.. grin. You can't believe how hard I'm laughing right now.. .
Even Seun of all people said : "I'm impressed by this guy"
But is dat all u got to say?? Pls don't fall my hand today kindly find a way to argue this video wrong.. .
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Codedrock:

Can't stop laughing.. grin. You can't believe how hard I'm laughing right now.. .
But is dat all u got to say?? Pls don't fall my hand today kindly find a way to argue this video wrong.. .
Was there spontaneous limb regeneration of any kind? Were the cases confirmed by scientist or doctors? If the answer to these questions are no, then please this is not proof of a miracle. Any thing can be done on videos today. Watch the movie avatar do get a better idea of how far videos can be manipulated.
Pastors know that atheist doubt them, and that if scientist can confirm their healings they'll bring so many of them to God, so why don't they heal under observation?
Please use your brain people. Its all fake.

2 Likes

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Zikdik(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by raphieMontella: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2016
whats the difference between this and tb joshua's supposed miracles in other parts of the world?

Im yet to understand why you bolded and highlighted pakistan...whats the difference with the claimed miracles done in northern nigeria?

bottomline...medical histories of somebody(s) in the video or something..and we'd get to work..
If not..its just a bunch of videos.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Seun(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Zikdik:
Is someone kidding me? I grew up in a prominent Christian family in this country. I saw this kinda sh*t being staged every fu*king time.
Pls share your knowledge of how these "miracles" are staged on a new thread titled How "Miracles" Are Staged In Nigerian Churches...tnx!

Alternatively, you can just post a response to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3053287/staged-miracles-share-experience

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Zikdik(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Seun:
Pls share your knowledge of how these "miracles" are staged on a new thread titled How "Miracles" Are Staged In Nigerian Churches...tnx!

Alternatively, you can just post a response to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3053287/staged-miracles-share-experience
Sure will.

1 Like

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Weah96:

Yea, my aunt used to purchase handkerchiefs from his ministry for $20 a piece, plus shipping and handling. That was over a decade ago.

what about calling it a fatherfucking fraud??

please, explain those videos, if you can't, you can give way!

No video proof of what you are saying and you want to blindly believe you. don't be a fool yet!

what i am asking is very simple; explain the video!

a fraud? present your evidence that the videos up are fraud. do you have a video proof that shows them staging it?

if not, how then do you know that it is a fraud? you just faked that up from your mind??
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Weah96: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
promise10:

what about calling it a fatherfucking fraud??

please, explain those videos, if you can't, you can give way!

No video proof of what you are saying and you want to blindly believe you. don't be a fool yet!

what i am asking is very simple; explain the video!

a fraud? present your evidence that the videos up are fraud. do you have a video proof that shows them staging it?

if not, how then do you know that it is a fraud? you just faked that up from your mind??

A father is already a motherfucker. Didn't you know that?

Do you know any of the patients that were healed?

1 Like

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by jonbellion(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
promise101:

Wow, welcome!

you saw a limb growing miracle?? shocked

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by hopefulLandlord: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
jonbellion:
you saw a limb growing miracle?? shocked

Lol, I replied him with the below

hopefulLandlord:

Kindly " search for it intensively " and post it for us to see

Thank you

he's yet to reply just like the blood money thread
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 2:36am On Oct 28, 2016
Weah96:

Tell me more lies bro!
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 2:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Weah96:

Provide links to the medical histories of these people. When you show a video of someone being healed by a pastor, you should always add a link where we can IDENTIFY the person, and find out if his so called disease was real or fake.

Winner01 provided a doctor and a back story for the girl who fell into a tree.
Stop asking this, because I will never go for that. You will still never believe.

Winner01 did that right? But you didn't still believe!

Bro, those videos up there are enough to tell you that supernatural exists. If you can't explain those videos by telling me the mechanics behind them, please it is not by force, you can leave my thread.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 3:00am On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:
whats the difference between this and tb joshua's supposed miracles in other parts of the world?

Im yet to understand why you bolded and highlighted pakistan...whats the difference with the claimed miracles done in northern nigeria?

bottomline...medical histories of somebody(s) in the video or something..and we'd get to work..
If not..its just a bunch of videos.
Bro, winner01 has done that more than enough, you didn't still believe.

I don't even like wasting my time to tell atheists that there is God. No it is just as useless as....

The op says, you should explain the holyspirit fire and miracles in the video with your own scientific mechanism.

If you say it is fraud, then do you have any video where they were staging it up? If not, then who told you it was staged? If nobody, then it means, you faked it up just to console yourself??
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 3:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Seun:
Tackle the op or you leave my thread.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 3:03am On Oct 28, 2016
Codedrock:

No, I doubt he will.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About Hell In The Bible / “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) / Solomon Was A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.