Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Format Data Without Going Into Recovery Mode In Android - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Format Data Without Going Into Recovery Mode In Android (403 Views)

How To Sell Mtn Sme Data Without Manually Sending Sms Or Dialing The Ussd Codes / Gbam! How To Use Mpulse Data Without Configs Using Samsung Max Apk / Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Format Data Without Going Into Recovery Mode In Android by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2016
With the way Android devices are upgrading these days and getting more better compared to other mobile operating systems. It’s getting hard to keep up with the advancement of technology. Well, this post is generally for people who are having difficulty formatting their devices And it has gotten easier that you can now Format data without going into recovery mode because it seems the recovery mode aspect seems to be hard to others probably from switching from their former IOS or Windows phone.

For those that have been been trying hard to remove their pattern lock which you’ve probably forgotten but I’ve found I found 7 Easy Steps To Bypass Any Android Lock Screen. I came across another problem today and was thinking of how I can format data without going into recovery mode in Android. So, in this post you will learn how you can factory reset or wipe out data without going into recovery mode of your android device. If you are reading this, then you can also change your forgotten password of your Android device using the same method I will be using to wipe out data.

Steps Needed to Format Data without Entering Recovery Mode in Android

Before I begin, I want you to know that if you didn’t get the chance to login and configure your device with your goggle account then there’s no way you can format data but If you did then you can keep reading as you have no problem but if you didn’t then you can check out this post(). So for those that have their device configured with a goggle account let’s continue; All you need to do is follow the steps below if you wanna wipe out data without having any issues.

Following are the steps that needed to be taken:

Connect your Android device with your PC using USB cord
Login to your Google account (Same account which is added on your Android device)
Go to Android Device Manager
Choose your device from dropdown menu [as shown in screenshot]

Format data without going into recovery mode

=> Make sure that you choose Media Device (MTP) option from Android screen.format data without going into recovery mode

=> Just click on Erase icon on the Android device manager screen.format data without going into recovery mode

Now you should be able to erase or wipe out all data on your Android smartphone without having to go to recovery mode.

Note: Erase option of Android device manager will perform a factory reset on your device of which all your applications, photos, music, videos and settings of the device will be deleted. After you erase the device, Android Device Manager will no longer work as this reset is permanent and can’t be reversed. Although it may not wipe the content of your SD card being removable. And if the device is offline or switched off then as soon it comes on and goes online then the factory reset will begin immediately.

However, you will be given two more options which you can use and can be useful at the same time; 1. Ring (that will help you to locate your phone if you have forgotten it somewhere and the Lock option which can be used to add a new password on your smartphone thereby removing the old one.

Source: http://khalidsblog.com/format-data-without-recovery-mode/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Pls / I urgently need Facebook Account For Adverts / Pls What Webhosting Can I Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.