Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69587 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
awakeuche:
maybe i didnt have fun

Carry your wahala and go. Thank you.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Senorprinz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
sisisioge:
They have started again! Realistically, no! On Nairaland, yes grin

To all those saying people marry for money...I laugh! 50k is definitely not enough to fend for a single guy, what the fooork was he thinking about marriage for?

He should just take a chill pill until 1/12th of his annual salary can pay his yearly rent!
ya talking as if the guy will marry himself, and what's the role of a woman in marriage, it's high time men stopped marrying women with little or nothing to offer apart from babies, then we'll see who'll hustle for money more.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MsFaith: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ofcourse! If God says he is the man for me, and he loves me deeply
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by FreeWorld23: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATK4Joy:
What is he lost the 500k job monthly after marriage! Will the wife opt out? Money can fly away
thank u

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
deavicky:
No ooooh. 50k is just what I use for my makeup monthly. Which money will we now eat from or go to cinema with. I can't o.
gay spotted.. Runs out of thread bfr............................... I cover my yarsh wit d blood of my girlfrnd

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by fortunechy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
women afairs
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by shenaxy: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

you re not fit enuf to b in dis world. Think b4 u say anything....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Phabulous4(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]
ATK4Joy:
thank you too! Ladies don't know there's more to marriage than all the physical things! I'm not married yet but for over 3decades have been on earth! What I can say is thatMarriage is not abt how much he's earning is more than that

I observe somethings from your comment, but I would rather keep quiet!!!

As for me, I think #newbeginning nailed it. Wunt think abt marriage if I'm earning that kind of money!!! #GodForbid...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by awakeuche(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:

Carry your wahala and go. Thank you.
ok
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Maski87: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yes if he can allow me to keep.my sugar daddies
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!
Plus my own tentative salary of 200k. grin

But no way we are having kids on that kinda income. I accept a little hardship but not for my babies
cool thought from you especially the idea of having kids. Just get married and plan for kids in a cooler environment
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Do you have a job ??
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Dcaliphate(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent
This is the kind of lady men settle with
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by akilo1: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
this is why some of you remain unemployed,seeking for employment of 700k or somethg else when you don't have experience is the reason of employment we have all over the whole of the country today,youth think twice ,after all experience matter and once you have good experience,bigger jobs will chase and when u have bigger jobs,a woman of your dream will be next to you,I think if you want a good life,build a good career before you think of getting married with a good job at hand not just a 50k job to prepare you for a bigger opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
cool thought from you especially the idea of having kids. Just get married and plan for kids in a cooler environment

I have seen hardship in this life

I will still see some more

But my kids, I don't need to put them through the same life I lived.

Hence, I can marry someone with that kinda salary, but, before we have kids, we must be grounded. We will work hard, invest, reinvest and earn rewards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Akjr(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent
hard working KO hardworking no.. go n marry brick layer's den I will knw u lik hardworking g

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by JuanDeDios: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:

Okay! Let's see:

Some paranormal genre (I love paranormal books)

Some Young Adult books

Some motivational books

Then historical romance

Some other utility and how to do books, career related.
Lobsang Rampa kind of stuff? Or do you read more direct stuff like mysticism - Amorc, Sufi, Kabala? And I take it the contents you checked when you joined Quora included mysticism, reincarnation, metaphysics, philosophy and related stuff?

Do you think the message they pass in motivational books is real?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sisisioge: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Senorprinz:
ya talking as if the guy will marry himself, and what's the role of a woman in marriage, it's high time men stopped marrying women with little or nothing to offer apart from babies, then we'll see who'll hustle for money more.

The woman most definitely will help out. She's not coming to be a full time housewife, neither is she coming to champion the bread. Oga, the guy is not ready...once he is able to afford some basic things on his own, then he could take on a wife.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tofek4real: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Seriously speaking some ladies will even go for less. Husband scares o!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by walexsho(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATK4Joy:

Ẹnu dun ro Ẹ̀fọ́: It's seem simple cooking Vegetable soup theoretically
Afterwards you hear
Mo gbe Iṣẹ́ ran ẹ́ ni: Na me send you
It's still okay if one marry, pend having kid(s) till the couple build on that Income. Cos you can't suffer and Generate more Ecomogs to suffer
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by opethom(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Some girls go dey form push now, and thier father no earn up to 30k

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Iny3(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
deavicky:
No ooooh. 50k is just what I use for my makeup monthly. Which money will we now eat from or go to cinema with. I can't o.
You are just a catastrophic catastrophy waiting to befall the mankind...Tufiakwa
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Akjr(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATK4Joy:
thank you too! Ladies don't know there's more to marriage than all the physical things! I'm not married yet but for over 3decades have been on earth! What I can say is thatMarriage is not abt how much he's earning is more than that
u old o. 3decades
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ayobase(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Billyonaire:
Its possible, but there will be too much suffering and such a husband can not say for sure, that he is the only one visiting the wife in the other room, cos electricity bill alone is about 15k monthly where I live and refuse disposal is about 3k monthly. Domestic staff is 30k each person and you need at least 1. What of petrol and diesel, nothing less than 100k for that one oh.

Ladies, please go for the money, cos poverty destroys love and leaves you hopeful. Truth hurts.

He is an idiot who wants to belong by force if he collects N50,000 as salary and lives in your area.

What about Ejigbo, Isolo, Mushin, Ikotun and the likes. He can get accommodation of 60k per year.

He should manage I-pass-my-neighbour generator. No be for light, fan and TV!

He can always dispose off the refuse on his way out with a nylon bag.

My father started from the bottom, with my beautiful, God-fearing, patient, loving and caring mother.

I also started with N50,000 per month in Abuja of all states.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
I see a lot of girls dat will remain single till its too late, due to their ego.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by walexsho(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
itzmejerry:

why would yu say dat? my dad earn #30,000 per month nd he has been able to train 3. children dont discourage the dude It's all about planning

Do you know what 30k worth as at 1999/2000.. 30k of that time now worth 100k

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by captain247: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
If only it's a guarantee to heaven then I don't have any problem with that but if not his salary must be twice my Monthly pay after conversion to naira.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by STENON(f): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
In as much as he is not too expensive and he has a focus ...I can still cover up for him.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by terrezo2002(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
With God first, wise spending, hard work, prayers, and hope, he is good to marry and have kids

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lol personally I wouldn't rely on paychecks to get married. Just as i'm recieving the 50k salary, i'm using it to fund my fast growing business..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by iwatch: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fiwasayo:
It depends on the mind set of the man in question....some men earn way more than that and still they are unable to maintain or keep a home/family.
let me marry you nau. I earn just 50k seriously.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
A friend of mine went against the wishes of her close friends and married a young man who earned 30K a month.

Today the guy is very rich and bought her a nice SUV. Those friends who were mocking her are not married while she is driving SUV.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.