Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank (2105 Views)

Nigeria Finally Decides Not To Borrow From IMF / Asian Bank, AIIB, Appoints Okonjo-Iweala To Advisory Panel / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Progressive01(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2016
This thread is but just a reminder to some spiteful intolerant ethnoreligious bigots that always insist on promoting one stupid narative of- "Buhari wants to Islamize Nigeria"- even though the same was used to promote the re-election bid of their moronic ineffectual god to no avail.

A thread about Nigeria seeking near interest free loan from the Islamic Development Bank made the fp today and no sooner was it created than those die hard ignorant jonathanians began their boring singsong yet again.

Here's an article which shows their ineffectual Buffoon also sought loans back then from this same back but curiously, none of them seem to remember that when they type away on those superranuated keyboads with their scruffy fingers.

Okonjo-Iweala Seeks Speedy Approval For N1.8trn External Borrowing Plan

The Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala, on Thursday in Abuja asked the National Assembly to quickly approve the Federal Government’s external borrowing plan of $7.9b about N1.8 trillion.

Okonjo-Iweala made the request during an
oversight visit to her office, by members of the
House Committee on Finance.

President Goodluck Jonathan had written the
Senate and House of Representatives in
February seeking approval for the loans to fund
key projects in various sectors of the economy.

Nigeria is seeking the loan facility from the
World Bank, Africa Development Bank, Islamic Development Bank, Exim Bank of China and India lines of credit.

"We have an external borrowing plan that we
have put to the National Assembly, as we are
required to do and I am really counting on your
help to get out the borrowing plan as quickly as
possible.''

The minister said that the loan was required to complete some ongoing projects captured in
the 2012 budge

www.nairaland.com/940711/nigeria-borrow-7.9-billion-dollars
Now, when you go through that thread, not a single poster raised any finger of objected pointing to any religious dimension to obtaining the loan, but in this case, since tribal and religious politicking is ALL PDP and their supporters are known for, they couldn't just wait to deal the card.

And people want us to fold our hands and watch these miscreants spam this forum with that nonsense.. E no go work!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Progressive01(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2016
Cc: Veekid, Babs01, MadCow1, FriendChoice, Abuayman, Oyinda32, Adekorya.

Abeg, make una call those haters we been dey pour smelly saliva everywhere on that thread to come tell us how their gods been try to islamize nigeria as dem been dey talk on that thread.

Me I no fit talk to dem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by MadCow1: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2016
Cc: Lilimax

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Progressive01(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin
Why you dey shine teeth now??

Here was your comment on that thread:

SamuelAnyawu:
I Hope it won't lead to a Sunni Imperial financial domination in Nigeria
Shame dey catch you now I believe.

You no dey try sometimes jor.

Almost interest free loan wey go benefit our country especially during this time when we need all the savings we can get, you follow those ignoramuses dey wail over am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by rusher14: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2016
We know those who have caused division amongst the people using differences in tribe or religion.

Sambo goes to the North telling the electorate not to vote APC because it is a Christian party - they've got a running mate who is a pastor.

Jonathan comes down south telling the people not to vote the opposition because they are an Islamic party.

11 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Progressive01(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Those guys are just so pathetic.

Na so dem make noise over El Rufai mata only for Wike to also start doing same.

Small brain dem no gree get for head.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Adekorya: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2016
Foolish and Jobless youth that got nothing to do with their life than tribalism and religion bias did not see this when it happened, but they can shout islamise and selling off the country to Islamic nation now....

I wonder what they are gaining for fighting for politicians that are not aware of their presence on earth.

They've all allowed tribalism and hatred to cloud your judgment and sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by veekid(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:

Abeg, make una call those haters we been dey pour smelly saliva everywhere on that thread to come tell us how their gods been try to islamize nigeria as dem been dey talk on that thread.

Me I no fit talk to dem.

No mind those guys jor; they are all haters

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by saintkel(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2016
For calling GEJ ineffectual buffon, I lost d appetite to read dis nonsense u call a thread. What's d point of dis thread wen its ist lines shows disrespect n contempt to our Hero of modern Democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by hurricaneChris: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2016
This nigga though.

We sincerely acknowledge that Mr GEJ did everything wrongly.
Ejor, tell which one Buhari has got right.

Or is he justifying the bad things Jonathan did? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Progressive01(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2016
rusher14:
We know those who have caused division amongst the people using differences in tribe or religion.

Sambo goes to the North telling the electorate not to vote APC because it is a Christian party - they've got a running mate who is a pastor.

Jonathan comes down south telling the people not to vote the opposition because they are an Islamic party.

I still have that Sambo video in one of my phones. PDP is one demonic party honestly.

They must be crushed in totality if this is the kind of politics they insist on playing.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Delicious22: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2016
I know you will create a thread like this.

E nor concern us.

Borrow from them and be their eternal slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by KINGwax007(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2016
How haters go avoid this thread

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Progressive01(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2016
hurricaneChris:
This nigga though.

We sincerely acknowledge that Mr GEJ did everything wrongly.
Ejor, tell which one Buhari has got right.

Or is he justifying the bad things Jonathan did? undecided
Shut the hell up. Were Jonathan and Iweala also trying to Islamize Nigeria when they approached the IDB for loan??

Were they trying to "Buddhanize" and "Hindunize" Nigeria when they approached China and India for loans??

Why must you people put a religious angle to every action Buhari takes??

4 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Aufbauh(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2016
Op, do you really take those irrational sensational wailers serious?
These guys are irredeemable bigots adorned with crash ignorance. Such persons should be treated like lepers, allow them to wail in their agony from afar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Buhari is a criminal and can't be trusted with anything at all...
The zombies trusted him with lots of things when he was shouting change up and down.. 18months has passed and his is yet to lift a finger..

He should be stopped now before its too late!!

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2016
saintkel:
For calling GEJ ineffectual buffon, I lost d appetite to read dis nonsense u call a thread. What's d point of dis thread wen its ist lines shows disrespect n contempt to our Hero of modern Democracy
But he is an ineffectual buffoon

4 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Kabashin: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2016
Brainless zombies litter this thread.
Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by IVORY2009(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Shut the hell up. Were Jonathan and Iweala also trying to Islamize Nigeria when they approached the IDB for loan??

Were they trying to "Buddhanize" and "Hindunize" Nigeria when they approached China and India for loans??

Simple and straight forward answer, becos you "Omenka/Progressive01" is the architech/founder of religious/bigotry here in Nairaland, no u are reaping wat you sow....

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by OkoNDOoBo: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
Wailers ema sho ku nii gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2016
The ever soured brainless hypocritical bigot ipodic wailers who re programmed to groan and cry in protest against any action made by govt to get the country out of recession ll forget that their own hero and heroness ( GEJ & Okonjo Iweala ) once made effort to borrow frm the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Adekorya: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:

Me I no fit talk to dem.
MadCow1:
Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Mujaheeeden: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Those guys are just so pathetic.

Na so dem make noise over El Rufai mata only for Wike to also start doing same.

Small brain dem no gree get for head.
Try to eat

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Mujaheeeden: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Mujaheeeden: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:
I [s]still have that Sambo video in one of my phones. PDP is one demonic party honestly.

They must be crushed in totality if this is the kind of politics they insist on playin[/s]g.
Your demi god is a big disappointment

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by hurricaneChris: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:

Common man, i am just sitting down under temperature of about 17 degrees celcius, reading some comments on this thread.
Why you sounding so frustrated?

You as a person criticized every policy or move Jonathan govt made, why are you supporting same now?
Is that how pathetic the Nigeria has turned you blokes?

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Buhari is a criminal and can't be trusted with anything at all...
The zombies trusted him with lots of things when he was shouting change up and down.. 18months has passed and his is yet to lift a finger..

He should be stopped now before its too late!!

chijioke? that name is synonymous to something disgraceful worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2016
[s]
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

chijioke? that name is synonymous to something disgraceful worldwide.
[/s]

I'm happy, at least I'm sure your brain has already been deflected by recession induced hunger..

So chances of something sounding like another to you has increased..

Who knows where you are even typing from, Yaba-left?
Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

I'm happy, at least I'm sure your brain has already been deflected by recession induced hunger..

So chances of something sounding like another to you has increased..

Who knows where you are even typing from, Yaba-left?

We know the tribe shouting of hunger everyday cos they are no more making free money as usual, They arrest them with drug at the airport, They arrest their paymaster for fraud, they arrest them for kidnaping and as no more free money they started shouting hunger up and down... hahaha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Chrisx1x(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
kropotkin2:
But he is an ineffectual buffoon
IF gej is an ineffectual buffoon,what do you call buhari?
Re: Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan And Iweala To Borrow From Islamic Dev. Bank by Progressive01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
hurricaneChris:

Common man, i am just sitting down under temperature of about 17 degrees celcius, reading some comments on this thread.
Why you sounding so frustrated?

You as a person criticized every policy or move Jonathan govt made, why are you supporting same now?
Is that how pathetic the Nigeria has turned you blokes?
Who gives a crawling Bleep if you are sitting under -17•C??

And for you to say I criticised "every policy move jonathan ever made" didn't come unexpectedly- it is typical of you lot.

Chilling under 17 degrees-- like that is some "big deal". cheesy

Nigger, look closely before you talk to some people oo-- I'm not "that type". I've been there, done that.

Now, go find some like minds to mingle with.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Okoro Vs Amaechi : Serap Raises 7 Questions For Njc / See The Instructions President Buhari Gave Service Chiefs Before He Left The Cou / BREAKING: GMB To Osinbanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.