Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Religious Conditioning And How It Is Done - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Conditioning And How It Is Done (2325 Views)

A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! / 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Conditioning And How It Is Done by Ranchhoddas: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
CoolUsername:

How much of a choice do you really get? Indoctrination, like I said can cause a person to hold deep beliefs in matters. This, coupled with the fact that most religious tenets are not to be questioned or changed, isn't exactly going to produce an open mind in that area.
Isn't that what faith is all about?

That's exactly why we see people trying to twist the words of their holy books in a bid to for them into reality.

I'm not going to answer your accusation, it's baseless and unfounded.
The point remains that you broke away. Why?
Re: Religious Conditioning And How It Is Done by McIroncock: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The point remains that you broke away. Why?

he's one of the lucky few
Re: Religious Conditioning And How It Is Done by hopefulLandlord: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2016
McIroncock:
he's one of the lucky few
agreed
hmmm
Re: Religious Conditioning And How It Is Done by peacesamuel94(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Can u give me an Example of Kid with Atheistic upbringing? Me and winner01 and hopefullandlord went over this b4 And like i said if u have noting reasonable to say stay the fu*k out of my thread!

what about children living in secular countries like China, Norway and the others......
Re: Religious Conditioning And How It Is Done by JackBizzle: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Top thread!`
Re: Religious Conditioning And How It Is Done by hopefulLandlord: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2016
^^^agreed
Re: Religious Conditioning And How It Is Done by hopefulLandlord: 3:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Amazing Thread!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. / See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) / Why I stopped going to Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.