Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? (5449 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2009
I noticed a lot of women feel you have to be married and have kids to be "Responsible".Why?

I personally feel as long as you have a job,a vehicle and a home then you are responsible.Also help and protect your family and friends at all costs and act civil in society.Other than that you have no responsibilities to NO ONE.If you choose to have a wife and kids then YES you should take care of them.

But "Settling Down" is optional,not mandatory.Its just not for everyone for so many reasons.As long as your not intentionaly hurting anyone.Whether you've been in relationships with no positives or you simply choose not to be serious.Of course you have the right not to deal with this person if you choose so,right?

I work HARD and make good money to support myself and I enjoy my freedom and if I want to come home and play video games (for example)or watch a football game,why shouldn't I?Whos to say I should "Grow Up"?

Opinions?
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2009
So you dont wanna get married? For how long are you gonna keep sleeping around?
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

So you dont wanna get married? For how long are you gonna keep sleeping around?

grin
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by whitesturd(f): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2009
I kinda agree wt u cos not al married men are even responsible cos instead of them to stay faithful to their wives,they still flirt around.but in the eyes of the society,once u have a god job,a nice house and a car.they xpect that de next thing is to get married and only den can u earn the respect of the people and getting married gives u dis reasonable look.but come to think of it who are u saving all ur billions for if u just wannaa ve ur freedom wtout getting married,have kidse.t.c, to share it with you.u wud be laughed at,called names if u dont get married by family,friendsetc.so u prefer to come home and play video games instead of coming home to the loving arms of ur wife and playing wt ur kids?my brother no matter wt settling down sure earns u the respect u deserve.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by yme1(f): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2009
marraige sure is not for everybody tho undecided

but i think i need someone to serve me tea in bed grin
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by toshacer: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
how good you can use your darn tool - no other way.
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
Being married doesn't make you responsible. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
tosh_acer:

how good you can use your darn tool - no other way.

what tool?
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
MrPrsdent:

what tool?

Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
MrPrsdent:

I noticed a lot of women feel you have to be married and have kids to be "Responsible".Why?

I personally feel as long as you have a job,a vehicle and a home then you are responsible.Also help and protect your family and friends at all costs and act civil in society.Other than that you have no responsibilities to NO ONE.If you choose to have a wife and kids then YES you should take care of them.

But "Settling Down" is optional,not mandatory.Its just not for everyone for so many reasons.As long as your not intentionaly hurting anyone.Whether you've been in relationships with no positives or you simply choose not to be serious.Of course you have the right not to deal with this person if you choose so,right?

I work HARD and make good money to support myself and I enjoy my freedom and if I want to come home and play video games (for example)or watch a football game,why shouldn't I?Whos to say I should "Grow Up"?

Opinions?

I like your school of thought. You are a guy who desires the simple life. lovely. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Igwe9(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
MrPrsdent:

Opinions?
You 're right brov, but wait, how on earth would one wished not to settle down according to yo?
Ooh! you wanna continue living a chaotic life? . . . . . grin
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2009
Igwe.:

You 're right brov, but wait, how on earth would one wished not to settle down according to yo?
Ooh! you wanna continue living a chaotic life? . . . . . grin

U can still have kids without getting married.there is nothing chaotic about it.
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2009
When the time comes sha, no one will have to tell you. When you find the "ONE" u'll marry her.
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
MrPrsdent:

U can still have kids without getting married.there is nothing chaotic about it.

It will be tough finding a "good" woman that will give you children without you marrying her.
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

It will be tough finding a "good" woman that will give you children without you marrying her.

them plenty ooo grin

if the 'good' woman you are dating gets pregnant,will she force a man to marry her?
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
MrPrsdent:

them plenty ooo grin

if the 'good' woman you are dating gets pregnant,will she force a man to marry her?

I don't know how old you are ? She may not force you but doesn't mean that she will stay. She might get an abortion OR choose to become a single mother and find someone else.

Trust me "no GOOD woman" wants to just hang around without marriage. Even her family no go make am hear word.
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
and what does the term 'good woman ' mean to you?
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Igwe9(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
MrPrsdent:

lol. . you wanna eat your cake and have it? grin what becomes your fate when you get old? smiley
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2009
Igwe.:

lol. . you wanna eat your cake and have it? grin what becomes your fate when you get old? smiley

my kids will be there innit? and don't forget there are widowers amongst us,so whats the difference?
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2009
MrPrsdent:

and what does the term 'good woman ' mean to you?

If a woman is wholeheartedly committed and dedicated to you, why can't and why won't u want to marry her.

She gives you peace of mind
She loves you and wants you
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
It will be punishment not to marry her. punishment! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

If a woman is wholeheartedly committed and dedicated to you, why can't and why won't u want to marry her.

She gives you peace of mind
She loves you and wants you

what if a man doesn't wanna be tied down to one woman?.Is it not better to be unmarried than be married and go about chasing any skirt you see?

Thats what women Really hate!
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Igwe9(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2009
MrPrsdent:

my kids will be there innit? and don't forget there are widowers amongst us,so whats the difference?
children will understand for the case of widowers, but for depriving them such a privilege to be brought up in the presence of mom and daddy, i doubt they'd be there for you at your old age. grin grin grin
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
Igwe.:

children will understand for the case of widowers, but for depriving them such a privilege to be brought up in the presence of mom and daddy, i doubt they'd be there for you at your old age. grin grin grin

na waa for you oooo grin

the world has moved on.this is 2009. In many countries,kids born to single parents are almost 50%,so i dont understand what you mean.
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Igwe9(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
MrPrsdent:

na waa for you oooo grin

the world has moved on.this is 2009. In many countries,kids born to single parents are almost 50%,so i dont understand what you mean.
Oga, I no fit argue with you, take gun shots! smiley smiley

Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2009
Igwe.:

Oga, I no fit argue with you, take gun shots! smiley smiley

grin grin
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Igwe9(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Babyboy26(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2009
This is to officially invite all Nairalanders to my weddimg ceremony.

You are all wellcome.
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by whitesturd(f): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2009
Baby boy.where and when?
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2009
Babyboy26:

This is to officially invite all Nairalanders to my weddimg ceremony.

You are all wellcome.

u for chop life more before settling.U are still young.no be after u go dey run after omoges like headless chicken grin
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by whitesturd(f): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2009
mr presdent.do u think evrybody wud be like u who wdnt want to selttle down.abeg free de guy jo.u too go and marry.
Re: What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? by AdexBabie: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2009
Marriage is for every body no one is going to remain single because you wont pray to be sleeping all alone till you die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Satanic Wife / If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family! / What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.