Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) (1794 Views)

Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police / Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by ucheokpara100(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2016
it's unfortunate that i couldn't snap them proper because of fear of arrest, i saw a Nigerian fighting with South African police,

Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by Blendoscarz10(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Thats solely the impact of recession....nobody cares to know anybody again........[url=franksportalonet..com]try here for updates[/url]

If you care
Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by ucheokpara100(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
oh the story is, someone called police but the guy doesn't want to go with them hence he started fighing with them. but they 've carried him away.
Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by winj3: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lack of family planning means Nigerians are producing children they cannot feed and then dumping them all over the world to cause problems for others.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by ucheokpara100(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
winj3:
Lack of family planning means Nigerians are producing children they cannot feed and then dumping them all over the world to cause problems for others.
my brother no be small tin o, Nigerians are disgracing us all over.
Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by ccollins(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2016
ucheokpara100:
oh the story is, someone called police but the guy doesn't want to go with them hence he started fighing with them. but they 've carried him away.
brother, please concerning the south Africa visa thread you opened,can you mail me on collins4reall@gmail.com
Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by ucheokpara100(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
ccollins:
brother, please concerning the south Africa visa thread you opened,can you mail me on collins4reall@gmail.com
ok, i 'll do tht the problem is chance
Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by ccollins(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
ucheokpara100:
ok, i 'll do tht the problem is chance
okay pm me Your contact here.. I have up to 1 millionand how do I apply resident visa and also start a business like you, how did you do your own and applied for permit,which permit did you use.I went to embassy yesterday so I want to know if I can use tourist visa and later change it to start business and live in SA
Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by ucheokpara100(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
ccollins:
okay pm me Your contact here.. I have up to 1 millionand how do I apply resident visa and also start a business like you, how did you do your own and applied for permit,which permit did you use.I went to embassy yesterday so I want to know if I can use tourist visa and later change it to start business and live in SA
dont come with visitor's visa or tourist visa if u want 2 do all tht, i 'll advice u to get ur business permit from Nigeria before coming else u may go up but you 'll still come down here, u can give me ur number here i 'll check here 2morow 11am Nigerian time for the number.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by ccollins(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2016
ucheokpara100:
dont come with visitor's visa or tourist visa if u want 2 do all tht, i 'll advice u to get ur business permit from Nigeria before coming else u may go up but you 'll still come down here, u can give me ur number here i 'll check here 2morow 11am Nigerian time for the number.
kk,hit me on +2349096090732
Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by ucheokpara100(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2016
remove the number it's taken
Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by winj: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
All ibo criminals in SA should be jailed, shot or deported so other Nigerians can live in peace there!
Re: A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) by Swith(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
I will in S.A by the end of this month. Pls any nairalander in S.A should pls PM me. Need to ask him/her something personal and important. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Escaped Python Strangled Two Brothers To Death, Owner Charged To Court / 1 / (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.