Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Finally God Picked The Call - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally God Picked The Call (3980 Views)

Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) / Finally, God Did It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally God Picked The Call by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2016
3 weeks ago I was just clueless about what to do with my life 6 months out of service no work get and the funny thing is I have been successful at various interviews yet no job call. I always come on nairaland and get to read comments from people and messages like this saying how they got their job, me I was just wishing and praying to God for a day that I would also write something like this. well praise be to God. that day has finally come and I am glad.
to those out there looking for job, just believe in God and keep hustling and applying God go pick your call.

if you are wondering where I got the job kindly go thru my posts and you wld definitely see the thread.

thanks be to God

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally God Picked The Call by he2nuh(f): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
IamTheMask:
3 weeks ago I was just clueless about what to do with my life 6 months out of service no work get and the funny thing is I have been successful at various interviews yet no job call. I always come on nairaland and get to read comments from people and messages like this saying how they got their job, me I was just wishing and praying to God for a day that I would also write something like this. well praise be to God. that day has finally come and I am glad.
to those out there looking for job, just believe in God and keep hustling and applying God go pick your call.

if you are wondering where I got the job kindly go thru my posts and you wld definitely see the thread.

thanks be to God

Congrats ooo.. Abeg link me too finished service jst at hom(0817 328 1127)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thank God for u. God this brother and I finished NYSC the same time I pray as You picked this brother's call pick my own call thanks.

Qualification: Bsc
Grade: 2:1
Field : Math/ Computer Science.
Capital : Nil

1 Like

Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Nafizzey(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Congrats man... Patiently waiting for our time...
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by idu1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
ymee:
Thank God for u. God this brother and I finished NYSC the same time I pray as You picked this brother's call pick my own call thanks.

Qualification: Bsc
Grade: 2:1
Field : Math/ Computer Science.
Capital : Nil
where do you live?

And what can you do as a computer scientist?
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by debbydee(f): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
congrats guy

please check my signature
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
idu1:
where do you live?

I LIVE IN LAGOS.
KEY COMPETENCIES - Microsoft office proficient. - PowerPoint, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, PageMaker etc. - WordPress, Html, C++, CSS, Blogger. - Diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair. System integration and data migration - Customer relationship management and Strong problem solving abilities - Performance monitoring and optimization. Multi-tasking and project management

1 Like

Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
idu1:
where do you live?

I live in Lagos Thanks.
KEY COMPETENCIES - Microsoft office proficient. - PowerPoint, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, PageMaker etc. - WordPress, Html, C++, CSS, Blogger. - Diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair. System integration and data migration - Customer relationship management and Strong problem solving abilities - Performance monitoring and optimization. Multi-tasking and project management
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Erums(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
a big welcome to the league ...God will appiont others at the appionted time ...oneluv

1 Like

Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Samyj247: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
hmm access bank...congrat

1 Like

Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Ay04z(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
ymee:

I LIVE IN LAGOS.
mofo sara

1 Like

Re: Finally God Picked The Call by saxwizard(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
congrats
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Congrats
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by trebron(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Congrats bro
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by lollmaolol(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Congratulations to you OP

@the unemployed: may God pick your call before the end of this month. Double your huzzle

@the underemployed: use your office internet to apply for at least 5 job opening per day. And update your resume always.

@ the currently employed: may you never loose your job and always meet target.

@ the undergraduate: I'm not sure the Government loves you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally God Picked The Call by jazinogold(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Viewing this topic:Ajengogo(m),Donpizzle(m),xzibeat(m),Olalekan27,victree007(m),Qhuin,aflame100(m) and 1 guest(s)
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by donskinic(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amen, congrat
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thanks everyone.
God bless collecting offer letter tomorrow
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by sevantex(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
congrats bro. more blessings!
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by sweetval: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thank God for you. As a server Administrator, lemme keep pushing until he answers mine.
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
debbydee:
congrats guy
please check my signature
can't see anything
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Ojestas(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Offering from the front. . .
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2016
But when will God pick up my call too since last year ehn.....
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by amicable09(f): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Doyin400l:
Nice one,
[s]My new gf came visiting yesterday, I've been sleeping with her since morning. . .Pls who can help me satisfy her.*tired*[/s]
You are fond of writing this thing, I don't know how it makes you feel but I know how it makes me feel... Sorry.

Yea, sorry is how I feel when I read this comment on a thread. Sorry.

Please rest and stick to romance Section where you'll get quick help.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Finally God Picked The Call by ruthieo(f): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
lol@amicable doyin pls do the right thing thnks
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by excess4luv: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
patiently waiting for my testimony, congrats bro better days ahead.
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by amicable09(f): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
ruthieo:
lol@amicable doyin pls do the right thing
thnks
Lol.
Ruthie cheesy, I just talk as e do me na.

I've been noticing your aggression in this job hustle on every notable thread. I like your spirit. May God pick your call soon.
Re: Finally God Picked The Call by ruthieo(f): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Ruthie cheesy, I just talk as e do me na.

I've been noticing your aggression in this job hustle on every notable thread. I like your spirit. May God pick your call soon.

may dear nasoooo amen thanks

1 Like

Re: Finally God Picked The Call by Bekeey: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2016
God please pick my calls 4yrs is not 4days.
congrats bro, I tap from your testimony.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lubcon Is Recuriting / Invitation For Screening Interview At Midwestern Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.