Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? (4058 Views)

Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. / On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
As we all know, we judge our action heroes not by their actions but by how badass they sound just before or after their actions. A great line can make or break these films, as the following badass quotes attest.

“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”
...Liam Neeson, Taken

“People lose teeth talking like that. If you want to hang around, you’ll be polite.”
...Humphrey Bogart, The Maltese Falcon

Abeg, movie lovers... What's your best lines and cast?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by ring7(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Otu Ocha
Recheal nkoli nwa nsukka
grin grin grin tongue
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by INTROVERT(f): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
ALPACINO VS ROBERT DE NIRO
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
"I don't know you, but I will find you and kill you"
"When you pray for rain, you have to deal with the mud"
"When you look at me, what do you see?"
Curled from the movie......
Oya guess!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
ring7:
Otu Ocha Recheal nkoli nwa nsukka grin grin grin tongue
very badt

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
"I don't know you, but I will find you and kill you"

"When you pray for rain, you have to deal with the mud"

"When you look at me, what do you see?"

Curled from the movie......

Oya guess!!

Denzel Washington... Equalizer
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wat do u hv to say DaphneBr?
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Denzel Washington... Equalizer
Nice one...
hahahaha...
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by yakamata(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Caroline you are beautiful but if you don't stop talking i will kill you

Nicklaus Michelson the originals

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
You will meet an end so cruel,the devil will weep
Niklaus Mikaelson The Originals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:22am On Oct 21, 2016
kp 'em coming people
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Tell me, do you feel lucky...punk!!
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by harjorlarh(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
PROSE5:

Niklaus Mikaelson
The Originals

lol..i luv dat line..klaus is a badass when it comes 2 talking

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
harjorlarh:

lol..i luv dat line..klaus is a badass when it comes 2 talking
I can't just wait 4 season 4 to start
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Snatch Movie:

Do you Know what nemesis means: It's a righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent and personified in this case by an 'Horrible c*nt, Me...

John Wick Movie:

John is a man of focus, commitment, share will; something you know very little about.. I once saw him kill three men in a Bar with a Pencil, a f*king pencil.. One day he asked to leave, it's over a woman of course. So I gave him an impossible task, a job no one could've pulled off.. The bodies he buried that day, laid the foundations of what we are today.. And then my son, a few days after his wife died, you stole his car and killed his f*king dog.. John will come for you, and you will do nothing because you can do Nothing...

Crazy quote in that John wick movie..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
Wat do u hv to say DaphneBr?
I don't have any,just looking for Tv series with a good dialogue.
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
DaphneBr:
I don't have any,just looking for Tv series with a good dialogue.

lol... foreign abi homemade?
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by xamiel: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2016
Give me my brother before your world become significantly less wonderful. Elijah, The Originals.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by SmeagolC(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2016
elpedro:
Snatch Movie:

Do you Know what nemesis means: It's a righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent and personified in this case by an 'Horrible c*nt, Me...

John Wick Movie:

John is a man of focus, commitment, share will; something you know very little about.. I once saw him kill three men in a Bar with a Pencil, a f*king pencil.. One day he asked to leave, it's over a woman of course. So I gave him an impossible task, a job no one could've pulled off.. The bodies he buried that day, laid the foundations of what we are today.. And then my son, a few days after his wife died, you stole his car and killed his f*king dog.. John will come for you, and you will do nothing because you can do Nothing...

Crazy quote in that John wick movie..

That snatch bit, when the brit bad guy was explaining. Epic!
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Lala and fynestboi, una no get sm lines?
Abeg make una yarn us lines naa.
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

lol... foreign abi homemade?
foreign
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by JUHABACH: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2016
" None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*!"- Rorschach (the watchmen)
" Lesson here, 'Bey: You come at the king, you best not miss..."- Omar little (the wire)

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by PaulIdu: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
You are a fool ----Mr Ibu

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
What's funny? - Tommy (Joe Pesci) - GOODFELLAS
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by UniqueGem(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
"yo niggur, I just wanted to f.u.ck ur car up and wait here to tell you I did it, what you gonna do?"
Stinkmeaner the boondocks
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by UniqueGem(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Look, F.u.ck you
F.u.ck the plane you flew in on
F.u.ck them shoes
F.u.ck those socks with the belt on it
F.u.ck yo gay ass fairy gay accent
F.u.ck them cheap ass cigars
F.u.ck yo yuk-mouth teeth
F.u.ck yo hair piece
F.u.ck yo chocolate
F.u.ck Guy Ritchie
F.u.ck Prince William
F.u.ck the Queen
This is America
My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga
Now get the f.u.ck out my hotel room
And if I see you in the street I’m slappin’ the s.h.it out of you.

Riley Freeman ... The boondocks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by UniqueGem(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Riley: Gangstalicious got shot.
Robert 'Granddad' Freeman: Again?
Riley: We got to do somethin'!
Huey: I got an idea - why don't we go to college so we don't end up like Gangstalicious?

Boondocks
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by jejemanito: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
PROSE5:

Niklaus Mikaelson
The Originals
Check ma siggy cool
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by daviddagreat: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
am not a good guy am not a bad guy am THE guy--- Roman Reigns

ooh u mean movies emm

the only reason to wait 2 months before having sex is if she's 17years 10 months old -----Barney stinston

I know. its not badass buh it's funny

OK here's one

am gonna tear u limb from limb and feed ur remains to the birds- Klaus Michaelson

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by UniqueGem(m): 2:04am On Oct 25, 2016
Dear Santa, you are a bit.ch nigga. No, scratch that. Dear Santa, you are a b.itch *ass* nigga. I heard they hired extra security to protect you. That's a bitc.h move, Santa. I'm coming for that ass again. Until you pay what you owe. Sincerely yours, The Santa Stalker.

Riley freeman
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:53am On Oct 25, 2016
...following. Keep 'em coming people kiss wink
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by waywardpikin: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2016
JUHABACH:
" None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked
in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*!"- Rorschach (the watchmen)

" Lesson here, 'Bey: You come at the king, you
best not miss..."- Omar little (the wire)

Dude, I approve of your post. EPIC on both counts!

Brad Pitt's Achilles to some older dude in 2004's Troy...

ACHILLES: Before my time is done, I will look down on your corpse and smile.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Video: BB Naija Housemate Kaisha Fingers Herself In The House / Swing And A Miss: Gone Girl / Nigerian Movies On AIT: What Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.