Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? (4078 Views)

Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. / On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by waywardpikin: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2016
UniqueGem:
"yo niggur, I just wanted to f.u.ck ur car up and wait here to tell you I did it, what you gonna do?"
Stinkmeaner the boondocks

Stinkmeaner!!! Why did they stop at season 4? I really loved Boondocks.

Nigga u gay

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by spikedawson: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
I'll put your head in his ass and his ass in yor head........ Will Smith Hanccock

Every time they do that, they remind me of chicken Mick Rory LoT

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass . . . and I’m all out of bubblegum.” Humphrey Bogart, The Maltese Falcon
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by zinachidi(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2016
PROSE5:
You will meet an end so cruel,the devil will weep

Niklaus Mikaelson
The Originals
to Lucian
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by zinachidi(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2016
JUHABACH:
" . I'm not locked
in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*!"
exactly this line was said in Hitman: Agent 47

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by homesteady(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2016
I don't know what illness you have, but I hope it kills you slowly and painfully grin
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by mizzytan(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
"and even then it may not be enough, but at least we'll give the fuckers a fight!" Jon snow(Game of thrones season 5)
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
"why don't you try sticking your head in your a$$, see if it fits."- Tony Montana, Scarface
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
"If anyone here dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fucking corpse ". The Hound. #GOT
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Henrodah(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2016
If you want to shoot, shoot don't talk!

Tuco Benedicto pacifico Juan maria ramirez aka the rat.(The Good, the Bad and the Ugly(1966).

Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'I will be back' Terminator, Commando etc
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Codenister: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
In captain America civil war, at the last fight, when iron man told captain America to stand down and cap replied,: "I can do this all day".

That's one I can remember right now
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by adecr7: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
I never let anything come between friendship except a bullet - lucious when he was about to kill a childhood friend in Empire.

When you play the game of thrones you win or you die, there is no middle ground - cersei lanister

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by freesinzu(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2016
UniqueGem:
Look, F.u.ck you
F.u.ck the plane you flew in on
F.u.ck them shoes
F.u.ck those socks with the belt on it
F.u.ck yo gay ass fairy gay accent
F.u.ck them cheap ass cigars
F.u.ck yo yuk-mouth teeth
F.u.ck yo hair piece
F.u.ck yo chocolate
F.u.ck Guy Ritchie
F.u.ck Prince William
F.u.ck the Queen
This is America
My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga
Now get the f.u.ck out my hotel room
And if I see you in the street I’m slappin’ the s.h.it out of you.

Riley Freeman ... The boondocks
So loved this part when he dissed that brit

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by enny4real23(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
'is there no one else? is there no one else? 'and 'beyond that wall is immortality take it, its yours!' brad pitt (troy)

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by iykekelvins(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
elpedro:
Snatch Movie:

Do you Know what nemesis means: It's a righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent and personified in this case by an 'Horrible c*nt, Me...

John Wick Movie:

John is a man of focus, commitment, share will; something you know very little about.. I once saw him kill three men in a Bar with a Pencil, a f*king pencil.. One day he asked to leave, it's over a woman of course. So I gave him an impossible task, a job no one could've pulled off.. The bodies he buried that day, laid the foundations of what we are today.. And then my son, a few days after his wife died, you stole his car and killed his f*king dog.. John will come for you, and you will do nothing because you can do Nothing...

Crazy quote in that John wick movie..
Lmao, I laughed real hard when I heard this line grin

That movie was awesome mehn.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by tunaguy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
gentlemen shall we begin?
-Elijah mikealson

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by tunaguy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is Sparta!!!!!!!!
300 Gerad butler
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by 9janinja(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Manners maketh a man..... The kingsmen

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by westsyde92: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm Elijah You heard of me Elijah mikaelson Daniel gilles
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Danimighty7(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Ima make your mama had kept her legs closed
Hobbs, Fast and furious
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by Electronzeez(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2016
When the chains come off ,box-boy ,you go down in the first five seconds ~ vin diesel ......riddick part 3
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by cooljoe(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
"those are brave men knocking on our doors. Let's go kill them" Tyrion Lannister(Game of Thrones)
Re: What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? by edey2real: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2016
"Nothing is impossible, not if you have the will, the courage and a good plan."

Eric Dane, The Last Ship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? / Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube / The Figurine(best Nigerian Movie?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.