Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) (50787 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Drums In Mountain Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by ireneony(f): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bolustic:
It's their church and doctrine, so far it's working for them and members are not complaining,let it be.
what sort of useless doctorine is that..
mtcheew
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by delpee(f): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
EternalBeing:
Where my Destiny was released! I never thought the stagnacy I was experiencing was spiritual till I joined this Church. If not for GOD and the fire thunder Prayers of this Church, I'll still be a begger now. Truly passionate for the souls of men and to see Youths fulfill their Glorious Destinies. The GO that kept himself for GOD and married as a Virgin. Gives brand new cars to 1st class Graduates every yr, so many hopeless igbo smoking youths have been taken from street through MFM FootBall Academy to become professional fooballers abroad, Music and Instrument School for Youths(British Music Cert with Queen's Seal is issured); The Church pays on our behalf. I just graduated from this. You can use the Cert to Join Police or Army, etc.. Thank you D. K. Olukoya for discovering ur Destiny in Christ JESUS which has helped millions like myself to discover ours too. Sir, more Grace and Power IJN.

God bless you more after your deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Very soon they will say "no pre-wedding pics" grin
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Dadsonval(f): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hummmmm.....
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by delpee(f): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sirrexninefour:
Make una leave people with their Mata naw .

Today RCCG, Tomorrow MFM, Next tomorrow CHOSEN, The day after RCM undecided.

If you no like am, jejeli carry yourself try another place embarassed.

Exactly! It's their choice and there's freedom of religion in Nigeria. No need to compare or complain on matters like this.

3 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by henrybomb(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
#kushnation
doctorkush:
cheesy they did not shaa ban weed?? heheee... no p if I carry along with me my rizlarrrr and sachet.... naa just to show them the guidelines pamphlets... and get HIGH! grin
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by KvnGRezz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
OoniOfIfe:
All these new churches can go to hell, traditional wedding is the best

I'll do only my traditional and court wedding if necessary
....this quy...yhu evun went ahead to share pictures
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by KvnGRezz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
OoniOfIfe:

....this quy...yhu evun went ahead to use pictures grin
OoniOfIfe:

....this quy...yhu evun went ahead to use pictures
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by God2man(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
I do not expect anything less.

2 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by wristbangle: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
accountbalance:
Deeper life list dey come. Una go fear.

Na parachute naim bride dey wear for her wedding day nau. sad
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
martineinstein:
dont mind those hypocrites...there is something wrong in 'magazining' weddings ,but notting is wrong with 'private-jettings' and 'university-building'
he dnt ave a private jet

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Ryan452(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
I see nothing wrong with this the members are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Very soon they will say "no pre-wedding pics" grin
na 2dae
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by subnormal: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
kevoh:
1. What is wrong with the use of "Talking drum"?

2. What is wrong with putting the picture of the couples on the wedding pamphlet/magazine.

undecided undecided undecided

MFM, being an offshoot of CAC decided to ban the talking drum because of an incident that happened in a CAC church in Ibadan, Oyo state. An elder reportedly grabbed the backside of a sister who was dancing to the talking drum. After investigation, the church decided among other things to ban the 'evil' drum. MFM adopted this from the CAC doctrine

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by tosinjay(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
They just carried out what the bible says though.

2 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Category1: 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
EternalBeing:
Where my Destiny was released! I never thought the stagnacy I was experiencing was spiritual till I joined this Church. If not for GOD and the fire thunder Prayers of this Church, I'll still be a begger now. Truly passionate for the souls of men and to see Youths fulfill their Glorious Destinies. The GO that kept himself for GOD and married as a Virgin. Gives brand new cars to 1st class Graduates every yr, so many hopeless igbo smoking youths have been taken from street through MFM FootBall Academy to become professional fooballers abroad, Music and Instrument School for Youths(British Music Cert with Queen's Seal is issured); The Church pays on our behalf. I just graduated from this. You can use the Cert to Join Police or Army, etc.. Thank you D. K. Olukoya for discovering ur Destiny in Christ JESUS which has helped millions like myself to discover ours too. Sir, more Grace and Power IJN.
U are right! I have a friend who can testify to this...God bless u and the church more.

2 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by COOL10(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by aspirebig: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Bata ......by choice.

How many remember those Bata shops in different parts of Lagos, in those good old days?

LIFE is all about choice .

All of you condeming MFM normally look for the nearest MFM church, prayer points or even travel to prayer city for deliverance or PMCH when life throw some storms at you.

Stop being a hypocrite, follow your mind and dont condem others.

MFM rocks!

Is even time for midnight prayers, where is my prayer rain?

2 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2016
A very useless church, and I dont still know why people choose to go to church for marriage when all that is needed is traditional marriage and legal marriage at court. Of what good is this church wedding ? And to think that a church is now interfering on what couples wear is an insult.

I hope they church also teach them how to have sex.
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by liverpoolfc4life(m): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2016
Is MFM affiliated to Deeper life?

2 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Maximar: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2016
They leave the WORD and start creating doctrines of all sort. Mtcheeeww
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by ephemmex22: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2016
doctorkush:
cheesy they did not shaa ban weed?? heheee... no p if I carry along with me my rizlarrrr and sachet.... naa just to show them the guidelines pamphlets... and get HIGH! grin
You think say dem go craze like you ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by abhanz(m): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Will dey not go and chop the church.
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Mujtahida: 12:58am On Oct 21, 2016
This is totalitarianism, it's devilish, it's highly deceptive. Yes! Religion will continue to thrive as long as men are afraid to be free and responsible. In fact religion exists to make men fear freedom. Let me assume I am a Christian, let me wear the garb of a Christian to say this:These raft of Man made laws are what Paul in the book of Colossians calls human commands and teachings which have an appearance of wisdom but lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence. (Col2v16-23) Paul fought valiantly against this judaizing spirit. What people who impose these laws do not know - or perhaps know but nevertheless choose to still go ahead and foist on Christians- is that laws, rules, regulations, commands even those that are biblical can NEVER produce righteousness and true godliness rather it produces unrighteousness, hypocrisy, spiritual malaise and death. The psychological effect of law especially in religion is meant to shackle and restrain and kill the soul and spirit of men. Have you not noticed that such people, as in those who give such commands and those who obey them, have about them a kind of sickening, poisoned air, an aura of staleness? You come into contact with them and it's like some thing vital in you begins to die, you choke, you feel sapped, off and tied. Such people can't laugh and when they do, it sounds hollow and frightening, they are chained, they are obedient, pliant and controlled. They are unnatural and spiritually spoiled. That is why throughout the writings of Paul there's the constant comparison between grace and law and their effect.- grace sets free, law binds. What is the message of the new testament? The message is that God's laws, commands, rules and regulations have become inward, to be applied from within to the individual believer on the basis of his/her own interaction with the spirit of God, not by Pastors, Elders, deacons, presbytery, synods, councils, Bishops, Popes or any other category of religious professionals. You will see the Apostles especially Paul being extremely careful not to impose any kind of rules and regulations on the early Christians or to lord it over Christians see Acts 15, 2Cor 1:24, Gal2v4-5, Gal 5:1. They were careful to jealously preserve the freedom of the churches. The truth is - and as strange as it may sound- in the highest spiritual sense man is and was never meant to live by external laws, by rules, by regulations. Every man is meant to operate as a self regulating responsible entity. External rules and regulations diminishes man, robs him of his personhood and infantalises him-if you want a man to remain a child forever surround him with rules and regulations, with do's and dont's. Anyone who wants to rise to the full stature of his manhood can not bend his head and live by these stupid and spiritually chilling MFM laws for it is for freedom that Christ has set you free Gal 5:1. For God's sake this is what Christ came for, this is why he was killed. If Jesus were to come again he will avoid MFM and all churches of their kind because one thing stood out clear in his life:he refused to be bound by any external law, in fact he was a rebel, an iconoclast, an anarchist and an outcast. He valued his self integrity and freedom so much that he was willing to die rather than be enslaved. If he were to come again such churches will gang up and kill him! I have much to say about these things but let me just end with these quotes by William Blake "Prisons are built with stones of Law, brothels with bricks of Religion" and " I tell you, no virtue can exist without breaking these ten commandments; Jesus was all virtue, and acted from impulse, not from rules". Percy Bysshe Shelley said 'The man of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys.' Go goggle and download Pagan Christianity by Frank Viola and George Barna, The Harlot Church System by Charles Newbold.

5 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:11am On Oct 21, 2016
martineinstein:
....but there s lipstick duriing offering and tithe collection...

Y is it dat its only tithes and offering they dont have rules and regulations.....
who dey play with money dis days? undecided
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by drmanJ(m): 1:50am On Oct 21, 2016
look at every pictures on almost all pamphlets/ jotters, you will see the couple holding hands, backing each other, sometimes kissing. the question is this, why will you kiss her when you are not yet married? or you want to say those jotters were made on the wedding day.

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by raphieMontella: 3:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

I'm afraid you are confused bro
you are bro
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Macgabe(m): 5:36am On Oct 21, 2016
accountbalance:
accountbalance:
accountbalance:
I can imagine the list already. Hmmm
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by ollah2: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2016
martineinstein:
....but there s lipstick duriing offering and tithe collection...

Y is it dat its only tithes and offering they dont have rules and regulations.....

Comment of the day
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 21, 2016
drmanJ:
look at every pictures on almost all pamphlets/ jotters, you will see the couple holding hands, backing each other, sometimes kissing. the question is this, why will you kiss her when you are not yet married? or you want to say those jotters were made on the wedding day.

thank u

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by foladara777(m): 5:56am On Oct 21, 2016
Princy13:
Wow..

MFM and Deeper life have a lot in common.Still keeping the old-time religion.

Singing: Give me that old time religion(x3ice) is good enough for me.
Old- time religion was determined by physical outlook shey?? All these people that will be revising d bible sef
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by foladara777(m): 5:59am On Oct 21, 2016
drmanJ:

Oh d Bible is against kissing abi?? Be saying what d bible does not say ooh... Or u don't know that's heresy too?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.