Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) (64933 Views)

Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by lanre147(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

It's understandable and should be expected, the ship must surely shake but the most important is to steady it when the time is right. I am positive of every warawara becoming past when I return to Iceland.
The two of u are sick,for ur mind u are intimidating others.when u want to chat in stupid languages y don't u chat privately

1 Like

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
lanre147:
The two of u are sick,for ur mind u are intimidating others.when u want to chat in stupid languages y don't u chat privately
Who or preferably, what is this "thing"?
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Marvel1206: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hahaahahaha, publicity secretary ke And i never buy roll royce?
nigeria is broke nw, dem never pay yu
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Delicious22: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
lanre147:
Oga calm down. We don intimidate ur papa b4?
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by lanre147(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Delicious22:
i don't have tym for u,i don't do plenty talk
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Delicious22: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
lanre147:
i don't have tym for u,i don't do plenty talk
Better. Now run along.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Marvel1206:

nigeria is broke nw, dem never pay yu
Mehn, na me the brokenness affect pass o
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Delicious22:
Nor mind the f@polish kid, he they look for who go frustrate Am on nairaland.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Delicious22: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nor mind the f@polish kid, he they look for who go frustrate Am on nairaland.
Lol. If he choose to mind his business he will definately break Metuhsah's record.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by TrapHedges(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Aaawww... Tats so cute... But why he needs to stepped on sombori's back ooo.. He cud crack up his spine... He shud use a stool or a kid's chair grin

Traphedges... This cud be us grin hahahahahahaha

Lol no boo it can't be that bad! kiss
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol. If he choose to mind his business he will definately break Metuhsah's record.
Don't mind them, you would even plead with them with your knees on the ground to mind their business but they always end up not obliging but ends up shouting intimidation when you start treating their fuckups
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My beloveth and trusted brother, how far na?
i'm seeing things. I'll go back to sleep now
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by lanre147(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Don't mind them, you would even plead with them with your knees on the ground to mind their business but they always end up not obliging but ends up shouting intimidation when you start treating their fuckups
Abi two of una dey mental.which pesin Bleep up una wan treat..una dey run mouth for nairaland,if u see me u go fit talk ..mtcheew
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Delicious22: 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
lanre147:
Abi two of una dey mental.which pesin Bleep up una wan treat..una dey run mouth for nairaland,if u see me u go fit talk ..mtcheew
k.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by lordkit400: 5:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:38am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Aaawww... Tats so cute... But why he needs to stepped on sombori's back ooo.. He cud crack up his spine... He shud use a stool or a kid's chair grin

U n Dis traphedges eh! grin
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 21, 2016
luminouz:

U n Dis traphedges eh! grin

He's my nl crush grin tongue
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
hi pretty love, longest time! @beautiful232

I am very well hope you well too??
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by davibid: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Why must he marry a woman that's taller than him

grin

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by JBUZZ: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tynasparks:
Love is really blind cheesy
Love is not blind o! Love dey see money grin
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
nothing will change bro..when is time for me to show my cassava in the other major room..u will mount the door to ensure no one disturbs ur nigga...wen is ur turn i will reciprocate the love..whatelse do u want?how many people conceived you? grin grin grin
potbelly:
Niggas always have each other back... cool

But I wonder what will happen when it is time to go to the other room... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
austine4real:
grin grin grin
NO BE SEUN BE THIS??
Na him now and that is loyal lala lying down on the floor to raise him for him to posses his possession. Seun short no be small
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by samsam2019: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hope the gut no go de helpam kpansh him wife
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by creative11(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nice picture like this are found on www.familyparliament.com
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
its a lie this most be Kenya
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by metallisc(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Peterpanny: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
chris2face:
Hahahaha why can't I stop laughing oh God

I guess is the best man lying on the ground

If that is what it takes to be a best man then

Am not interested
me too
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by misscall247: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
chris2face:
Hahahaha why can't I stop laughing oh God

I guess is the best man lying on the ground

If that is what it takes to be a best man then

Am not interested
He was paid to do it
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by 0079jaBond(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
That's love speaking.

In football, you call that an assist. But I hope he can have a solo run in the other room.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by spartoo: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
MunorAnne:
Oh Lordie Lord. Is dis for real?
sounds like grandpa Freeman grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tynasparks:
Love is really blind cheesy
Blind ke? Love is not blind when OWO KUDI EGO MONEY is involved.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by potbelly(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Funny nigga... Na so bro... cheesy
Livefreeordieha:
nothing will change bro..when is time for me to show my cassava in the other major room..u will mount the door to ensure no one disturbs ur nigga...wen is ur turn i will reciprocate the love..whatelse do u want?how many people conceived you? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) / Slay Queens Engage In Serious Fight Over Food At A Public Event. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.