Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Erediauwa Crowned 39th Oba Of Benin - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Erediauwa Crowned 39th Oba Of Benin (24538 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures / Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erediauwa Crowned 39th Oba Of Benin by Ubenedictus(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
clevadani:

he clearly referred to ekhaladeran as Oduduwa, but he didn't say Oduduwa was from Benin. He clearly said he is from Ile Ife. Or did you miss it? he never referred to Oduduwa as a prince. I He only called Oranmiyan a prince. And besides, there he a reason he used their Yoruba names and not the Benin names.
It is clear u didnt hear or read d speech, have a nice day.
Re: Erediauwa Crowned 39th Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
and if he doesn't, i hope you and your fellow afonjas will not hug transformers sha
You sound like a kid bigot,why hating?your reing started from Oranmiyan making him 40th king,Oranmiyan the grandson of our Baba Oduduwa.Ido hope you dnt pass on this nasty traits to your kids.
Re: Erediauwa Crowned 39th Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2016
uplawal:
You sound like a kid bigot,why hating?your reing started from Oranmiyan making him 40th king,Oranmiyan the grandson of our Baba Oduduwa.Ido hope you dnt pass on this nasty traits to your kids.
your stupidity on this forum has been noticed several times, i know you are blind and didn't read what the other guy wrote, I hope you don't pass this stupidity and blindness to your kids either, you are always fond of making incoherent and unreasonable comments, I have ignored you before, but just want you to take note of this moniker, next time, don't mention me with your stupidity again, got it?now run along

Re: Erediauwa Crowned 39th Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Anyone reading would surely know you just talked to yourself,the qualities you have fits you best truly,your oversabi and hatred is sickening,dnt ever bother to qoute me as am done with your lack of manners .

2dugged:
your stupidity on this forum has been noticed several times, i know you are blind and didn't read what the other guy wrote, I hope you don't pass this stupidity and blindness to your kids either, you are always fond of making incoherent and unreasonable comments, I have ignored you before, but just want you to take note of this moniker, next time, don't mention me with your stupidity again, got it?now run along
Re: Erediauwa Crowned 39th Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
uplawal:
Anyone reading would surely know you just talked to yourself,the qualities you have fits you best truly,your oversabi and hatred is sickening,dnt ever bother to qoute me as am done with your lack of manners .

if you had manners you would not have been stupid enough to quote me with that trash you spewed, stupid woman, I hope your gene of stupidity doesn't pass on to your kids,I have ignored your comments before now,but let this be the last time you quote me,Mark my moniker and avoid me,for your own good, this is not religious section,I will treat your psychosis with the right prescription, now bounce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eje Of Ankpa Kidnapped At Mosque In Kogi State / Olubadan Palace Shooting;Traditionalists,Ibadan War Lords Families Visit Ajimobi / Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.