Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style (1953 Views)

contact Us For Any Type Of Style Sowing In Abeokuta And Lagos / Lovely Ladies Dresses From AMERICA .........only 4000 / Dress up or dress down,never go out of style with Fabiano ...Whatsapp 0808028165 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by LisaLimited: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
First Lady of the USA, Michelle Obama slays it in a Versace gown at her last state dinner. Absolutely gorgeous, she is the First Lady of Style. What do you think?

Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Doesn't really fit her stature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by LisaLimited: 1:53am On Oct 21, 2016
lovelygurl:
Doesn't really fit her stature

Rlly? Why do you say that? I think you need to be tall to wear that dress
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by SAMBARRY: 4:54am On Oct 21, 2016
LisaLimited:

her arms ARE big.it's for slim skinny ladies with big or moderate hips like agbani darego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by asha9: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
ok
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by SUBWAY101(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
asha9:
General@SUBWAY101, please let us have a brief private discussion. Thx

Okay boss
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by asha9: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
ok
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by SUBWAY101(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
asha9:

I need your assistance to check these nuisance from our people from Imo and Abia states. I need your backup machinery. The guy "Adann*ify/Adaifunany is Chidiebere Nwabekeyi.

Okay, will email after1 and other soldiers. I wont be available until Sunday, going to Houston for a birthday. Will email them asap.
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by asha9: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Okay, will email after1 and other soldiers. I wont be available until Sunday, going to Houston for a birthday. Will email them asap.

Thank you brother, please do that..
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by SUBWAY101(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
asha9:

Thank you brother, please do that..

Yes boss!
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by Justiceleague1: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

seun mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j kandiikane tjskii

see how strange nairalanders are using the honorable site for conspiracy against other nairalanders.
This is the same guy that revealed a nairalander's identity,OKOLI CHARLSE yesterday and even opened an account with said name and got banned. I believe this is criminal.

Op,those 1st ladies are beautiful.
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by SUBWAY101(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:

see how strange nairalanders are using the honorable site for conspiracy against other nairalanders.
This is the same guy that revealed a nairalander's identity,OKOLI CHARLSE yesterday and even opened an account with said name and got banned. I believe this is criminal.

Op,those 1st ladies are beautiful.

Its now certain you have a personal problem affecting you, i have been ignoring your rants cos you are worst than a stark illiterate. I am not responsible for your problems, go face those tormenting you and f.uck off my mentions. Jobless troll

1 Like

Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by Justiceleague1: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Its now certain you have a personal problem affecting you, i have been ignoring your rants cos you are worst than a stark illiterate. I am not responsible for your problems, go face those tormenting you and f.uck off my mentions. Jobless troll
u shud be jailed
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by SUBWAY101(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:

u shud be jailed

Get lost and go waste your life as usual at the politics section insulting those that are better than you and your generations. You rejoice whenever i give you that attention, i just cant stand a jobless troll with zero Education disturbing my mentions with his beer parlour rants. F.uck off loser
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by Justiceleague1: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Get lost and go waste your life as usual at the politics section insulting those that are better than you and your generations. You rejoice whenever i give you that attention, i just cant stand a jobless troll with zero Education disturbing my mentions with his beer parlour rants. F.uck off loser
u are just out of jail,hence ur angry rants,quite understandable...grin grin

and besides,politics is where u find real men not fashion...gaddemmit,fashion is for hoes n homos,so lemme leave u b4 u indoctrinate moi with something..rainbow grin......................have a gud time,yuh grin
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by SUBWAY101(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:

u are just out of jail,hence ur angry rants,quite understandable...grin grin

and besides,politics is where u find real men not fashion...gaddemmit,fashion is for hoes n homos,so lemme leave u b4 u indoctrinate moi with something..rainbow grin......................have a gud time,yuh grin

Just get lost and stop quoting me. I cant help your pathetic situation, you are just one illiterate that roam the forum insulting those that can feed you and your generations till eternity. You contribute nothing to the forum than quoting sane members with your jargons and dirty talks. I seriously hate you. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by Justiceleague1: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Just get lost and stop quoting me. I cant help your pathetic situation, you are just one illiterate that roam the forum insulting those that can feed you and your generations till eternity. You contribute nothing to the forum than quoting sane members with your jargons and dirty talks. I seriously hate you. Nonsense.
only a foool wud luv some1 whos a pain in his bloody arsse hahahahaha...how ya arsse feel my book,jailbird?
Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by SUBWAY101(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:

only a foool wud luv some1 whos a pain in his bloody arsse hahahahaha...how ya arsse feel my book,jailbird?

Stark Illiterate, how can a jobless troll like you be a pain to anyone? I just hate grown kids that are useless to themselves and wasting their pathetic life online trolling over nothing. I am not your set, I hate you with much passion and even wish you evil. F.uck off my mention and go hit your flat head on a wall.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Ladies - First Lady Of Style by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
LisaLimited:

Height has nothing to do with stature. This dress is for slim girls. She looks squeezed. Her arms aren't look flattering even d hair doesn't fit the outfit. Not hating on her or sth, I respect her but this outfit is a flop

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Do You Like General Uti Nwachukwu's Military-Inspired Outfit? / How To Remove Black Lips / See The Kind Of Dress This Naija-bride Wore On Her Wedding-day [18+ New Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.