Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

#ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) (36780 Views)

Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / Reno Omokri Bursts Another PMB Goof On Twitter (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nwomambala: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
#obianoisafailure.

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Obiano's legacy in Anambra

4 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by MadCow1: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Call07034780891:
Okijajuju, are you now driving a trailer? By the way the trailer that brought a car in a container for a personal friend used the same Aroma. The same thing with other articulated vehicles that ply the route. I use to respect you but of recent you chats like someone that takes-in something..

No truck can turn under that Aroma flyover... That one that has an S-shape under turn? How na?

I was in Awka last weekend and a tanker caused traffic trying to turn at the Amawbia bypass flyover because it got stuck.

Listen, the under portion is just too narrow. That's the point I am making. Forget the fancy lighted archs on top. Also I can't remember which one it was but one of them has a really bad blind spot such that you almost have to drive into the road to see if a car is coming on your right. The reason is the solid walls on both sides that makes it feel like a tunnel..

Let honestly analyse those bridges (especially the under part).. when it was being constructed in the early stages, I noticed how narrow the under turns were and couldn't understand why they did it so when there is soooooooooo much room to make it wider than that narrow one lane turn.

And I am sorry you have lost respect for me.. I will say no more than that.

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by balosunky(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
The most annoying part is the idiot has never been to anambra before keep saying nonsense.
Ilovemystate:

Those attacking Obiano are from your region some of them are using Igbo names, some of them pretending to come from Anambra grin grin Obiano is better than those criminals leaders from your region who find it difficult to pay ordinary salaries, I have gone through the post they don't even know how to pronounce Ugu grin grin grin
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Call07034780891: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Okijajuju, I don't have time to read your long grammar, I am telling you that a trailer just delivered a container to us last week and it passed via the flyover. Look at the beneath the flyover again, even though the 3 flyovers all have different designs but each one of them can pass any amount of trailer or big bus. Maybe you preferred the one-lane flyover at CFC & Rumuola..

MadCow1:

No truck can turn under that Aroma flyover... That one that has an S-shape under turn? How na?

I was in Awka last weekend and a tanker caused traffic trying to turn at the Amawbia bypass flyover because it got stuck.

Listen, the under portion is just too narrow. That's the point I am making. Forget the fancy lighted archs on top. Also I can't remember which one it was but one of them has a really bad blind spot such that you almost have to drive into the road to see if a car is coming on your right. The reason is the solid walls on both sides that makes it feel like a tunnel..

Let honestly analyse those bridges (especially the under part).. when it was being constructed in the early stages, I noticed how narrow the under turns were and couldn't understand why they did it so when there is soooooooooo much room to make it wider than that narrow one lane turn.

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
wiseoneking:
Even here in lekki with their wealth and affluence still have more than these.There is no state without such pic. Whether you like it or not, Obiano is working and Anambra still remain arguably the state with the greatest human resources in Nigeria, and the second most urbanised state after Lagos state. With their 3 state capital: Awka (Administrative), Onitsha (Commercial) and Nnewi (Industrial), there is no such state with greatness like them. Obiano is working, i am a PDP man but APGA i support for beloved Anambra.
You are right but there's a new order now

Awka.... Hospitality, educational and administrative capital

Onitsha... Commercial capital

Nnewi.... Industrial capital

Aguleri.... Agricultural and petrochemical capital

Onye aghana nwanne Ya.

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
MadCow1:

You are a damn liar

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
MadCow1:
[s]

And I am sorry you have lost respect for me.. I will say no more than that[/s].
You are just a pathological liar, Aroma flyover have 2 entrance points that can be use by any type of long vehicle

Pics Aroma flyover

5 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nwomambala: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
It takes more than media to govern well. #obianoisafailure

The fiery pastor while commenting on the current ad¬ministration of Governor Wil¬lie Obiano of Anambra State, said, “I won’t tell you that I am satisfied with Obiano’s performance. I see Willy is working on T-shirts, face caps, billboards, cars and buses but we are Anambrarians. You don’t have to advertise to us that you are working. Fashola never advertised his years as a governor of Lagos state but what he did has become a living legacy.

“Willy Obiano should fin¬ish the roads initiated by his predecessor. Many roads Willy flagged off are not yet done. His words should be his bond and the one tarred by previous government should be maintained. They are getting bad. The people want to see and feel the im¬pact of his government and not hearing the songs of his performance. “Obiano is trying pay¬ing workers’ salaries; he is equally trying in the area of security but things have de¬teriorated at Upper Iweka area of Onitsha and there is a spill-over effect in Nnewi as people are now being robbed in broad daylight in Nnewi. “I want to give Obiano an advice.

I have been warning him for the past three years to beware of sycophants. If anyone tells him his of¬fice is not vacant, that in¬dividual is deceiving him. He should not leave the All Progressives Grand Al¬liance (APGA). If he ever tries that he should forget reelection. Many problems will still crop up in APGA but he should stay and tackle the problems. “Again, he has problems with a lot of politicians. He should go make peace with them, es¬pecially Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah and many others. If he makes peace with these ones, there are chances of his second tenure.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/anambra-2017-reconcile-with-obi-ubah-or-forget-2nd-term-cleric-warns-obiano/

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nwomambala: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Adaa eji onu agwa ochinti n'agha esugo.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Gov Obiano changing face of Anambra

4 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Roads

4 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Haters must continue to hate, it's normal especially when you are above and doing better than them.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lighting up our cities

4 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Onitsha mall completed by Obiano

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Environment

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Power

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nwomambala: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
The twist on the visit of Agric Minister, CBN Governor by Mazi Odera

Hence he is not good at governance which is not his mistake but those that brought him and hang him on our fragile neck, even though he turned around and wrestle every power to brought him to power, smoke them with ACUTE FABRICATIONS and employed the services of nuisance to smear the deed of great men, but He should not be held responsible again because his Godfather, Sir Victor Umeh orchestrated the happenings, but personally there is something he is good at: stealing other people's projects.

Yesterday, at the invitation of Cosharis, the Minister of Agric, Chief Audu Ogbe and the Governor of the Central Bank, Mr. Godwin Emefeliele visited Coscharis coached farm that started under Governor Obi.

This is 100 percent owned by NNEWI Born Multi Billionaire, Dr Cosmos Maduka.

The state did not add one cent to it nor contributed good will.

We should remember that the Governor has some resentment for NNEWI as a Town which made him to stop the Government patronage to INNOSON VEHICLES ,making us to remember that it was I Okwute Ndi Igbo that gave life to INNOSON Vehicles when he intervened and recovered his goods which he imported for the kick off of the Vehicle factory by Nigerian Customs, the Customs sold the goods for reasons best known to them and which is subject for another day, but Okwute the pride of igbo nation went to President and make his case as Nwafo igbo and President mandated Customs to pay INNOSON the money back with the interest. That begins a new life for the young NNEWI Born manufacturer.

Okwute during his days in Government bought 1000 vehicles from him including.. SUV FOR ALL THE IGWE IN THE STATE ,BUSES FOR ALL THE SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN THE STATE, PICK UP TRUCKS FOR ALL THE VIGILANTES IN THE ENTIRE 177 COMMUNITIES in the state.

Since Obiano became Governor, he ditched INNOSON and started buying from TATA MOTORS INDIA, a company we had no stake or benefit in and a company that has no interest on the location of ANAMBRA.
ABANDONING our local factory that hired our youths, pays taxes in our state, feed many mouth and brought life into the state.

Gov Obiano also bulldozed the business premises of Eekeson Motors at ONUICHA.

Sacked Valentine Amala Ulasi from Civil service and forced a Prince from NNEWI to resign.
Moving forward back to Coscharis..

Their mission was to monitor and access the utilization of loan to Cosharis, and perhaps give him more.

It is nice Anambra Government was part of that visit as any responsible government should, but what is bad is the attempt by Obiano to claim he was the one that invited them.
Making one to ask ,invited them as what ? What stake do we have or what interest ?

Very soon Gov Obiano will claim he was the one that attracted Sabmiller to Nigeria and I won't be surprise.

We keep details of everything. I can tell you those attracted to Anambra by Obiano some of them are

1. Those that signed uncountable MoUs with him and not even one has been implemented

2. Cardinal developer through whom he bought Onitsha Hotel and is planning to buy Agulu hotel

3. That man he used his name to buy the 1.8 billion Naira Mansion at 10 Ruxton road Ikoyi

4. Etc.

This is just to set the record straight without bend and somebody should tell his Media misfit to stop brandishing this lies for some of us are still around to bring out facts and place it in view.

Have a great weekend

#obianoisafailure

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Kingsley10000: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
WILLIE IS WORKING

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Agriculture story for another day

3 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by roccu: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
OkorochaRochas:

What Obiano has done in 2yrs is mindblowing. Let us put pressure on him to come and lead in Abia state
stop talking nonsense ... stop bring imo state and abia state in this trend. . respect yourself

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Aregbe is working grin grin grin grin grin

Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by roccu: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
OkorochaRochas:
Where is that b.astard africonji from Abia state, come here because I have not posted 1/3rd of the pictures from Aba alone..
respect yourself ... stop using imo state name cover your ignorance ... idiot

2 Likes

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Kingsley10000: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nwomambala:
The twist on the visit of Agric Minister, CBN Governor by Mazi Odera

Hence he is not good at governance which is not his mistake but those that brought him and hang him on our fragile neck, even though he turned around and wrestle every power to brought him to power, smoke them with ACUTE FABRICATIONS and employed the services of nuisance to smear the deed of great men, but He should not be held responsible again because his Godfather, Sir Victor Umeh orchestrated the happenings, but personally there is something he is good at: stealing other people's projects.

Yesterday, at the invitation of Cosharis, the Minister of Agric, Chief Audu Ogbe and the Governor of the Central Bank, Mr. Godwin Emefeliele visited Coscharis coached farm that started under Governor Obi.

This is 100 percent owned by NNEWI Born Multi Billionaire, Dr Cosmos Maduka.

The state did not add one cent to it nor contributed good will.

We should remember that the Governor has some resentment for NNEWI as a Town which made him to stop the Government patronage to INNOSON VEHICLES ,making us to remember that it was I Okwute Ndi Igbo that gave life to INNOSON Vehicles when he intervened and recovered his goods which he imported for the kick off of the Vehicle factory by Nigerian Customs, the Customs sold the goods for reasons best known to them and which is subject for another day, but Okwute the pride of igbo nation went to President and make his case as Nwafo igbo and President mandated Customs to pay INNOSON the money back with the interest. That begins a new life for the young NNEWI Born manufacturer.

Okwute during his days in Government bought 1000 vehicles from him including.. SUV FOR ALL THE IGWE IN THE STATE ,BUSES FOR ALL THE SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN THE STATE, PICK UP TRUCKS FOR ALL THE VIGILANTES IN THE ENTIRE 177 COMMUNITIES in the state.

Since Obiano became Governor, he ditched INNOSON and started buying from TATA MOTORS INDIA, a company we had no stake or benefit in and a company that has no interest on the location of ANAMBRA.
ABANDONING our local factory that hired our youths, pays taxes in our state, feed many mouth and brought life into the state.

Gov Obiano also bulldozed the business premises of Eekeson Motors at ONUICHA.

Sacked Valentine Amala Ulasi from Civil service and forced a Prince from NNEWI to resign.
Moving forward back to Coscharis..

Their mission was to monitor and access the utilization of loan to Cosharis, and perhaps give him more.

It is nice Anambra Government was part of that visit as any responsible government should, but what is bad is the attempt by Obiano to claim he was the one that invited them.
Making one to ask ,invited them as what ? What stake do we have or what interest ?

Very soon Gov Obiano will claim he was the one that attracted Sabmiller to Nigeria and I won't be surprise.

We keep details of everything. I can tell you those attracted to Anambra by Obiano some of them are

1. Those that signed uncountable MoUs with him and not even one has been implemented

2. Cardinal developer through whom he bought Onitsha Hotel and is planning to buy Agulu hotel

3. That man he used his name to buy the 1.8 billion Naira Mansion at 10 Ruxton road Ikoyi

4. Etc.

This is just to set the record straight without bend and somebody should tell his Media misfit to stop brandishing this lies for some of us are still around to bring out facts and place it in view.

Have a great weekend

#obianoisafailure
are u sure of all these allegation

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by stzy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kingsley10000:
why put obiano ahead of ngige?do u know what ngige did with meagre resources in 2003
I bet if I ask u to tell me what he did in those 3yrs u'll name roads most Of which were under construction wen. He left. FYI all of them used meagre resources... Peter obi's 1st tenure operated under d same annual budget of 64.1billion.... As. To why I put Obiano over Ngige is coz of. How Ngige got d office Back in 2003.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Nwomambala: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Agulu Lake Hotel may Collapse this Year

Going by the neglect of Agulu Lake Hotel by Gov. Willie Obiano, the hotel may collapse this rainy season because of the massive erosion that developed in it is fast escalating.

The hotel has remained at the stage the former Governor left it. Even the money the former Gov. set aside for its completion has been diverted to security vote by Obiano.

China people working on the hotel have left site and gone back to China.

He takes 1billion Naira monthly as security vote.

As for Onitsha Hotel, despite the fact that his predecessor put in over 1 billion Naira there ( excluding the cost of Land), Obiano sold it through his front, Cardinal Developers, for 500 million Naira.

#obianoisafailure

1 Like

Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Progressive01:
That person pouring smelly spittle all over my mentions should get this into his/her thick head- O'bingo is a pathological liar and a con-artist- propagandist per excellence, worse than Mbadinuju the fraudster.

Deal with it.

ok
U hv come to look 4 trouble here, is dat not so?
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by Efikman(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
See Afonjaz masturbating over this thread.
Re: #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mynd44 please ban these guys that come over here to spread false information. Don't allow this platform to be misused. This is the same Agulu lake resort under going landscaping and someone is busy posting an old unrelated pictures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.