Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigeria Is No Longer Funny.. Some Of The Interesting Facts About Nigeria Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is No Longer Funny.. Some Of The Interesting Facts About Nigeria Today (655 Views)

Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians / Obanikoro Returns To Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is No Longer Funny.. Some Of The Interesting Facts About Nigeria Today by exlink10(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Just stopped from wailing and for ones listen to the facts and found out that the facts is glaring and what else can i do than wail away...? It is not funny anymore. Can someone please tell me their is a logical explanation about this things than just propaganda....!! In fact i red a post on Facebook requesting and i quote

"Sir, we no longer want you to better Nigeria, we want you to return it the way it was before you took power"

The undisputed facts........

1. Exchange rate is N420 to $1 and climbing.
2. Bank interest rate is 33%, even hard drugs dealers and Load sharks have not had up to this as interest rate before.
3. Minimum wage is N18k.... and climbing
4. Fuel price is N145....and climbing
5. Kerosene sells at N220...and climbing
6. Jobs are being lost in hundreds of thousands...
7. We May Soon Stop Paying Civil Servants – CBN Alerts Nigerians.. so Civil servants are no longer sure of their salary...
8. Oil workers are been layed off...
9. Banks are retrenching staff...and Many Nigeria's new generation bank is still bitter that his salary and that of many staff were slashed by the management due to economy recession...
10. Your uncle that promised you job is not even sure of his own...
11. Thousands of graduates passing out every year from Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education to get which job?

I dare ask, even to those in support of the present government, any logical explanation to this

Exlink Lodge - http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/nigeria-is-no-longer-funny-some-of.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigeria Is No Longer Funny.. Some Of The Interesting Facts About Nigeria Today by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Has Nigeria ever been funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is No Longer Funny.. Some Of The Interesting Facts About Nigeria Today by kokertalented: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
nawa o ... learn something good and make urself happy ..

check my signature for my works and contact details
*We love NL*
Re: Nigeria Is No Longer Funny.. Some Of The Interesting Facts About Nigeria Today by ozoebuka1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
this is not funny and needs to be addressed soon without any political, geopolitical or religious bigotry..
Re: Nigeria Is No Longer Funny.. Some Of The Interesting Facts About Nigeria Today by Nateben(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good morning to you!!!!!!!!!! undecided

Re: Nigeria Is No Longer Funny.. Some Of The Interesting Facts About Nigeria Today by DLondonboiy: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
your uncle that promised you job is not even sure of his own.....lol
that's funny.
Re: Nigeria Is No Longer Funny.. Some Of The Interesting Facts About Nigeria Today by Hiploko(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Watch the brain-evacuated Zombies come to tell how how Buhari is our savior

(1) (Reply)

4 Major Reasons Why Our Dear Country, Nigeria Can Never Be Free From Corruption / Fayose – Justice Onnoghen May Not Be Nigeria’s Substantive CJN / Ondo: Jimoh Ibrahim Remains PDP Candidate As Appeal Court Adjourns indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.