Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,212 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (13794 Views)

Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) / Lady Posts Picture Of Her Boyfriend, Discovers She Is A Side Chick( Photo ) / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
sad YOU ARE WRONG MY MAIN IS FINER
U no get eyes naw grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
ericsmith:

only a fool wil brag wit a woman,,,is that an asset abi wealth ....woman wey fit wake up tomorrow follow anoda man go.. wat kind of a gurl accepts to b a side chick by the way..ati ur queen nd ur side chick non is unsnatchable...grow up nd neva brag on possession of a ladies
guy carry your vaseline and mastubate frustrated self satisfying thing
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

And y will i want to do thatmy boo is cuter than him *10 and that gal has gat nothing on me...so y wld i be jealous huh?

So you think he's cute? Hehe! Busted.
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin
judeefcc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy boss diddyydiva go for ugly girl competition them drive am comot say them no want professionals.
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
U no get eyes naw grin

U n go like suck dis guy dick? undecided

1 Like

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

you wan give me boil that girl no dey brush teeth
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
guy go look diddyydiva and see the meaning of ugliness, that girl face dey go competion for worwor
hehehehehe grin

Really that girl ugly fa grin grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:

grin grin grin grin

Lmfao! Nah d problem with am be dat!
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehehe grin

She ugly oh bros no be lie! grin

Like person wey dem baptise with abject poverty
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehehe grin

spits angry
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

undecided undecided are you okay?
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

She ugly oh bros no be lie! grin

Like person wey dem baptise with abject poverty
na their type them dey do strictly doggy with cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided are you okay?

Shey u no go like suck d dick ni? undecided

Pm am! undecided

1 Like

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
I will insult u, insult ur babes join if u r not careful this night. angry
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Ommo u wowowo oh! Got nothing on me, indeed
ok..you can go now
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Shey u no go like suck d dick ni? undecided

Pm am! undecided
Are u under a spell or wat? angry
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
I will insult u, insult ur babes join if u r not careful this night. angry
you wont dare, no be bread and indomie sellers dey there

1 Like 1 Share

judeefcc:
shut up ugly toad, with your face like busted sofa
Carry eyes like smeagol...Over grown child!.

1 Like

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

ok..you can go now
look him face like burnt beans claiming beautiful cheesy next time una no go enter my thread
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
you wont dare, no be bread and indomie sellers dey there
What r they doing for living?
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
Carry eyes like smeagol...Over grown child!.
my main man that was my favorite character i be guy but i fine pass you cheesy cheesy cheesy love go hard you
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
look him face like burnt beans claiming beautiful cheesy next time una no go enter my thread
trust me,that wont stop me..you have to try harder..
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
What r they doing for living?
NOT selling indomie cheesy smelling used pant like you

1 Like

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
na their type them dey do strictly doggy with cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nah dere types boiz dey slay without considering paying! Free _fuck and drive her out of the hotel room in d middle of the night! grin

If she make mistake look back durin d _fuck, nah slap go follo am!

If she she complain say make the guy take am easy, dem go tear her nyash join.

If she turn say make she clean sweat commot, omoh nah dere types slap dey follo afterwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
Are u under a spell or wat? angry

grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Nah dere types boiz dey slay without considering paying! Free _fuck and drive her out of the hotel room in d middle of the night! grin

If she make mistake look back durin d _fuck, nah slap go follo am!

If she she complain say make the guy take am easy, dem go tear her nyash join.

If she turn say make she clean sweat commot, omoh nah dere types slap dey follo afterwards.
jesu cheesy i done die herbie27 diddyydiva prettythicksme and CindyeMerAld worwor girls association of nairaland

1 Like

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
NOT selling indomie cheesy smelling used pant like you
I checked through this thread from page 0-1.I saw more likes on pple's comments than ur babes pics shocked y? grin
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
jesu cheesy i done die herbie27 diddyydiva prettythicksme and CindyeMerAld worwor girls association of nairaland
you are just too childish ,i pity the gal that is dating you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
I checked through this thread from page 0-1.I saw more likes on pple's comments than ur babes pics shocked y? grin
haters like you na cheesy ugly girls hating beautiful girls since the dawn of civilisation
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

you are just too childish ,i pity the gal that is dating you..
she is finer than you, sexier than you, has more class than you, more educated than you, doesn't wear cheap tops like you
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettythicksme:

Cos ur pussy demands and craves more attention, obviously! wink
Re: With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
U need sense angry angry oya receive it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

........... / She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.