Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie (38398 Views)

'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year / Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Chanchit: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
johnstar:
na him make sense na, na us dm shoot d film

If na 9ja d movie go take lyk 2month

Abi 2wks.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Ahmeduana(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
ccffwx:
So happy for her. Genevieve Nnaji now Stephanie. IMO State women doing great things quietly!
BUT THEIR GOVERNOR REFUSE TO!
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Paseus(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by martineinstein(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
y did she remove 'okereke' from her name?...even if she s married,most nigerians knew her by that surname....she shud av added it to the 'linus'

is she trying to remove the okereke because it doesnt sound english?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by ipledge10(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
jboy73:

They spent more than 10years shooting the movie Titanic.

G.O.A.T
Thats a fvcking lie, Titanic shooting began in 1995 and was realeased in 1997

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by lollmaolol(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
normrebel:
Afonjas will not like this, why always bia***?

Get a brain my friend, I'd appreciate ur comment if you were objective about it. It lacks fact and sounds childish on a thread like this. More like a fallacy.

Later you'll be crying foul when you receive @seun ban.

Receive the Spirit to think straight!!!

Congratulations to Stephanie Okereke

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ugonnax:
Why is it always Igbo, Igbo, Igbo. What are afonjas doing self? Only to eat amala and ewudu morning till night, and be envious.
dude dnt be naive, there are many yoruba dudes making waves in the movie scene outside the shores of nigeria.

Hakeem Kae-Kazim: born in Lagos State and is a native of Ogun State. He has featured in several hit movies such as ‘Hotel Rwandan,’ ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine, ‘Pirates of the Caribbean,’ ‘At World’s End and many TV series including 24, and Criminal Minds.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje: The former fashion model of Yoruba origin, and Hollywood actor, is best known for his roles in ‘The Mummy Returns’, ‘Pompeii,’ ‘The Bourne Identity’, and in TV series ‘Lost’ and ‘Oz’

Adetomiwa Edun: he has featured in movies like Slaves, Law & Order: UK, The Hour, Passengers. He is popularly known for his role in the TV series, Merlin, where he played ‘Sir Elyan’

Dayo Okeniyi: he is popularly known for his roles in ‘The Hunger Games’ and ‘Terminator Genisys’.

Hope Olaide Wilson: has featured in Tyler Perry’s movies ‘I Can Do Bad All By Myself’, ‘After the Dark and Faith & Dreams’ amongst others.

Gbenga Akinnagbe: starred in tv series such as 24, graceland. he also starred in the movie titled the taking of pelham.

u dnt av to be tribalistic b4 u say something, scratch that u dnt evn av facts to support ur tribalistic sentiments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
normrebel:
grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
jboy73:

G.O.A.T
Haba
Why are you lying na
The original time that was supposed to take for the film was 138 days but it changed by the end to 160 days. i got this from wikipedia.
they started filming in 1995 and they had finished by '96. Editing took place in '96 and they released it in 1997 according to wiki. But I get your point. Nollywood should take time producing and editing, not just reeling out new movies every two weeks.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by adedayourt(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
ccffwx:
So happy for her. Genevieve Nnaji now Stephanie. IMO State women doing great things quietly. Congratulations!

success is not transferred by same state of origin. Work for yours. tongue

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Looking at the title and the cast Id be surprised if this movie goes anywhere....
They might make sales in naija cos of the love shownto the woman

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
God is Great

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettyboi1989:

dude dnt be naive, there are many yoruba dudes making waves in the movie scene outside the shores of nigeria.

Hakeem Kae-Kazim: born in Lagos State and is a native of Ogun State. He has featured in several hit movies such as ‘Hotel Rwandan,’ ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine, ‘Pirates of the Caribbean,’ ‘At World’s End and many TV series including 24, and Criminal Minds.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje: The former fashion model of Yoruba origin, and Hollywood actor, is best known for his roles in ‘The Mummy Returns’, ‘Pompeii,’ ‘The Bourne Identity’, and in TV series ‘Lost’ and ‘Oz’

Adetomiwa Edun: he has featured in movies like Slaves, Law & Order: UK, The Hour, Passengers. He is popularly known for his role in the TV series, Merlin, where he played ‘Sir Elyan’

Dayo Okeniyi: he is popularly known for his roles in ‘The Hunger Games’ and ‘Terminator Genisys’.

Hope Olaide Wilson: has featured in Tyler Perry’s movies ‘I Can Do Bad All By Myself’, ‘After the Dark and Faith & Dreams’ amongst others.

Gbenga Akinnagbe: starred in tv series such as 24, graceland. he also starred in the movie titled the taking of pelham.

u dnt av to be tribalistic b4 u say something, scratch that u dnt evn av facts to support ur tribalistic sentiments
Who said they are making waves?
They get bit roles here and there thats it.
Name one major blockbuster movie where they were the face of that movie
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bolustic:

You people and empty chestbeating, we don't celebrate normal things like this one. It could be strange to you but it is not to us.
hahhaaaahaahaaajjajajaaajwaajahahahahaaa..don't allow your bad belle keep you in poverty forever... she did what nobody in your family has ever done, why not say congrats to her..
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by allandutch: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
normrebel:

You do know that Afonja was a guy whose city is now in the north central region of the country right?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Orikinla(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Great.
It has taken more than two years to complete the film.
I thank Almighty God JEHOVAH for Mrs. Stephanie Linus.
More to come her way until she makes the Oscars one fine day not far away.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Rilwayne001: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
normrebel:

Ordinary WIZKID is popular that Genevieve and Okerenke combined, yet he is not a biafraudist. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by careerszest(m): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
I don't like Nigerian movies, but I sure like this woman. wink
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Stephanie Ahbeg Pls Cum Gimme The Contact Of Tha White Gurl U Cuddled,these Niaja Babes Don Taya Me Fah!
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by rattlesnake(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Low budget movie
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why worry about recession,come and join our whatsapp Group. we'll walk you through and teach you how to make LEGITIMATE MONEY online from the comfort of your home.https:///BlSiXAVPgfG6S3UeJeduOx
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by back2sender: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
ccffwx:
So happy for her. Genevieve Nnaji now Stephanie. IMO State women doing great things quietly. Congratulations!
House girl waka pass role. Tufiakwa
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Originalsly: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Bro... why shoot yourself in the foot? The movies and series they appeared in were major blockbusters... but yes... they weren't the face of those movies. Boonville Redemption is not a major Hollywood movie.... you wouldn't hear about it unless you do research... or stumble on it like here on NL. And since you don't count 'bit pieces'... that's Stephenie s role in this movie... she's just like an extra with a few lines... but that's enough for the headlines to scream that she stars in the movie. Her photo doesn't even appear in the full cast of 35... hers and two others are left out.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by back2sender: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Ordinary WIZKID is popular that Genevieve and Okerenke combined, yet he is not a biafraudist. tongue tongue

No mind those ohaneze Ndigoat celebrating mediocrity. Where is her sister that was booted out of NSE sef or her brother that kolloby one smallie back then sef.
Alaibo people sef with thier crooked ways

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

dude do u want history lesson? i guess ur tribalism and lack of exposure has obviously clouded ur judgement. if u watch alot of holly wood movies and tv series u'll see that these guys play major roles. oh n they arent the cook in movies or those valet that park cars in hotel scenes of movies if u are thinking thats what they do. so let me welcome to the history class.

Gbenga Akinnagbe is an American actor and writer, best known for his role as Chris Partlow on the HBO series "The Wire".
Movies
*.They're Made Out of Meat
*.Man-Up
*.The Taking of Pelham 123
*.Edge of Darkness
*.Overnight
*.Lottery Ticket
*.Clap (One Day)

TV
*.Graceland
*.Barbershop
*.The Wire
*.The Good Wife
*.Nurse Jackie
*.Damages
more details on his filmography:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gbenga_Akinnagbe?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6226165671

Hakeem kae kazim: Hakeem Kae-Kazim is a Nigerian-born, american actor now living in Los Angeles, California, who is best known for his role as warlord and terrorist Colonel Ike Dubaku on the television movie 24: Redemption (2008) and Season 7 of the action series 24, in 2009. He also made a notable guest appearance as Emeka in the 5th episode of Season 3 of the television series Lost, entitled "The Cost Of Living", in 2006.

In 2007 he was seen in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, The Jinn, Hurricane in the Rose Garden, and Big Fellas.
Hakeem has 95 appearances in movies tv series. this also includes being a voice over in about 13 video games.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is a British actor and former fashion model. He is best known for his roles as Lock-Nah in The Mummy Returns, Nykwana Wombosi in The Bourne Identity, Mr. Ekoon Lost, and Simon Adebisi on Oz. His more recent roles include Malko in the fifth season of the HBO series Game of Thrones, providing the voice to the title character on the animated series Major Lazer, Dave Duerson in the NFL biopic drama Concussion, and Killer Croc in Suicide Squad.
Notable movies he has starred in:
Suicide Squad, Thor: The Dark World, Pompeii, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, The Bourne Identity.

u might not know any of these guys nor seen any of the popular movies they starred in because ur exposure is seemingly limited.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by rossyc(f): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=uwagimboo post=50370434]This one wey Linus dey her name, she must ve lied her way into Hollywood...

Congrats Aunty Linus....[/quote
Receive sense in Jesus name.. Just to enlighten u, Linus is her husband's name.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by ritababe(f): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
normrebel:

seun mynd44 those comments are getting too much, we can't even enjoy front-page again, pls do something about it .
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by allandutch: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettyboi1989:

Movies aside, i dont get why southerners [especially the ibos] behave as if they are the perfect set of people the whole world have been looking for. They are not. Not even close, every tribe is fuc.ked up somehow. The ibos are probably more f.ucked up than they are willing to admit.

Ever wonder why ibos are always reluctant to deal with fellow ibos in business?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by kayo80(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
jboy73:

G.O.A.T

Lie from the pit of hell. Stop misinforming people. Leonardo DiCaprio was 22 when that movie was released. Are you trying to tell me he was just 12 years old when they started shooting the movie? angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by kayo80(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
ipledge10:
Thats a fvcking lie, Titanic shooting began in 1995 and was realeased in 1997

Don't mind the village boy.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by ipledge10(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
kayo80:

Don't mind the village boy.
what baffles me is that nobody challenges him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show / Captain America "Civil War" Parts Shot In Lagos / BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.