Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

5 Signs That He's Falling In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That He's Falling In Love With You (798 Views)

8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That He's Falling In Love With You by hyman9ja(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
If you have ever had yourself asking how do i know when he is in love with me, they you go "5 Signs That He's Falling In Love With You" by cosmopolitan.

Men are not very good at expressing their feelings, and they may never tell you how they feel. It’s further complicated by the fact that most times, they are unaware or confused about their feelings. He may not tell you how he feels, but some signs can. Here are 5 signs

1. He calls you:
If he’s falling in love with you, he’ll call everyday. The things is if a guy is interested in you, he will call often. And if he’s falling in love with you, he’ll call more often.

2. He asks for your advice:
A man will only ask for your advice if he takes you serious. So, if he’s asking questions like: "Do you think this shirt suits me?” What do think I should get for my mum?" Then it could be that he’s taking you serious because he’s falling in love with you.

3. His buddies complain about the time he spends with you.
If he’s spending so much time with you that he’s friends have a problem with it, then he’s falling in love with you. A man will only choose you over his friends for love!

Read More Here >>>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/10/5-signs-that-hes-falling-in-love-with.html

More Here >>>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/

Follow us

facebook.com/lovesfactory
Twitter: @lovefac3
Whatsapp +234806684350

Re: 5 Signs That He's Falling In Love With You by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
sad

Aaaww...
Re: 5 Signs That He's Falling In Love With You by charijee(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Play boys do this too.......no biggie cool

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Couple Spotted In Public Display Of Affection In Bayelsa / Wat Wud U Do If U See Ur Wife Pictured In Bed With Ur Frnds On Ur Frnds Device? / In One Word Describe The Person You Dating Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.