Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) (99553 Views)

Ooni Reacts To Fire At Palace Of Oba Of Lagos / Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
so dis man has 3 OTHER ROOMS. HMMM

6 Likes

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by davibid: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
What a shame! the last two are even young enough to be his children

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by BossDanniee(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
OBA Ewuare II smiley
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by winj3: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
This fool should be setting example for next generation by marrying ONE wife (1 man, 1 wife), instead he is living like his 6th century ancestors sleeping with the entire village and producing uncountable number of children!

these useless backward customs need to be abolished!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oba of Benin
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by Henrolla(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
ok
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by Donwizbro(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Clerverly:

Talk about FourSome cool
badoo!
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by clevadani: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
ihimiray:
craze dey ur head, which bloody yoruba man... U people can think so stupidly
you no hear am from him mouth?
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Millz404:

Calm down and don't be self centered
grin grin

nwasinachi:
those women dey try o. I cant even imagine sharing my man with another woman, and nothing will ever make me sleep with a married man biko, theirs are theirs, while mine is mine
like the poster above posited , "don't be self-centred ", the thing is long enough to go round.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Why they need to cover their mouth? lipsrsealed

Person mess for the room
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by IBROHIM: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
those women dey try o. I cant even imagine sharing my man with another woman, and nothing will ever make me sleep with a married man biko, theirs are theirs, while mine is mine
when your man goes out to sleep with a lady who has a boyfriend haven't you slept with that guy indirectly?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Am sure they must have bn shown there kitchens and the other ROOMS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by omonnakoda: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Where will he see money to care for three wives and how can he satisfy them sexually
I think he might need assistance from you

7 Likes

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by nijanigga: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Where will he see money to care for three wives and how can he satisfy them sexually
very easy,the oba has allocations from the govt and he may have businesses,sexually satisfying his three wives no hard,ask experienced people in private.
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
winj3:
This fool should be setting example for next generation by marrying ONE wife (1 man, 1 wife), instead he is living like his 6th century ancestors sleeping with the entire village and producing uncountable number of children!

these useless backward customs need to be abolished!
isnt it better than nigerian men who assume that dey are married to one woman and still Bleep upandan?.

U are fooool for calling our oba a fool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
ihimiray:
the guy you quoted is an impostor,you fell for his trick..he is not Yoruba!!!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by millhouse: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
na warri own ex me pass...olu of warri ...imagine
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by chinanu123(f): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Why they need to cover their mouth? lipsrsealed

May be the Oba don mess
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Na Pa. Oyegun mess?
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by kunleham(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
ihimiray:

History says so!!!!! Oba of Benin right from the begining are decsedants of Oduduwa
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
wont mind being the 4th tho smiley
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by phenomem(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
BornStunner1:

FACTS ABOUT THE YORUBAS AKA AFONJAS
( 1 ) . Their story of
kingship began with Edo
prince and the Benin
recorded History .
( 2 ) . Ayayi crawder said,
little were know about
yoruba existence,
meaning they were not
part of Nigeria of today
boarder or were in small
settlement close to
dahomy. yoruba are half
muslims and those with
African traditions copied or got them from Benin
civilization . I doubt if they not immigrants from dahomy
mix with Benins or other fulani- hausa from Niger
. Bishop Samuel Adjayi Crowther (c . 1809 – 31
December 1891 ) Was the first African Anglican bishop
in Nigeria . Born in Osogun (in today's Iseyin Local
Government, Oyo State , Nigeria ) . His grandson was
Herbert Macaulay
( 3 ) . Yoruba have dublicity of kingship with the process
highly politized to being traditional . A system they try
copy from Benin but can 't get it real like the Benin
Kingdom. Edo Obaship is one of the most revered
institutions in the world because of the way it has
sustained its awesome prestige with strict and
meticulous attention to ancient traditions of valour ,
discipline and integrity . Edo chieftaincy titles cannot be
bought or conferred on non- indigenes or frivolously .
Every Edo chief performs a peculiarly sacred duty
and responsibility to the people of Edo. It does not make
sense , therefore , to think that a people who would not
and have never conferred their chieftaincy titles on non-
indigenes, would voluntarily invite , accept, or surrender
to non- indigenes as their kings . Due to celestial
origins , the Edo monarch cannot eat out and cannot be
diverted from full time palace duties to hustle
for contracts .
( 4 ) . Most of today
yoruba religion are
Benin Origin , Olokun ,
Ogun , Iha oguega (ifa ) ,
oronmila, Esago
(shango ) , Ayelala etc .
Many Benin traditions
and spirituality are
stillfully documented by
yorubas in high places
as YORUBA ? (Never mind the Edo man ' s christian
mindset quickly dening Edo have niothing to do with
African traditional religion , agreeing they are foriegn to
Edoland . . . LIE ) .
Although the Great Edo ( Benin ) Kingdom were not major
participants in the trans- Atlantic slave trade , because
the Obas (Kings ) believed that their subjects were too
valuable to sell away , and their noblemen had need of
war captives on their own farms , the influence of Edo
religion and medicine has still been substantial upon
the people of the Americas .
According to Mason (1996 ) , it has been widely
accepted that Olokun ( god of the sea ) worship
originated with the Edo and spread to the Yoruba ( p. 2) .
In fact, the most prominent part of Edo cultural
traditions that has made its mark in the New World is
Olokun worship. Olokun (god of the Waters ) worship
originated from Urhonigbe and then became prominent
at Ughoton around the Ethiope ( Olokun) River . The
priesthood and rituals were firmly established at the
time . Some of the possible points of contact happened
early. During the Ogiso Period , trade with the Yoruba
and Igbos was quite extensive. Olokun worship may
have spread to those areas through traders . Prior to the
Oba Period , Ekaladerhan Izoduwa was initiated into
Olokun as a chief Priest while he stayed at Ughoton ,
before his moving westward with his followers to
establish Ilefe ( Ero , 1999 , p . 108- 109) .
Once he arrived , Ekaladerhan Izoduwa brought Edo
traditions to those areas and was a King of his new
community called Ilefe , which could be what yoruba call
IFE. . From Ekaladerhan Izoduwa ’ s loins , the Yoruba
dynasties may have began. However, it is certain that
Olokun is an Edo divinity whose worship spread to the
outlying Yoruba areas.

Bros wetin you dey write and from which book be your source? You better go do your homework wella. Talking bla bla as if hin no history. Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by Ododoeye0020(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
ihimiray:
Didn't you listen to the king speech you must be deaf

1 Like

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
ChappyChase:

Them no wan miss yern like Bubu grin
hahahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
only u oba

2 Likes

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
BornStunner1:

FACTS ABOUT THE YORUBAS AKA AFONJAS ( 1 ) . Their story of kingship began with Edo prince and the Benin recorded History . ( 2 ) . Ayayi crawder said, little were know about yoruba existence, meaning they were not part of Nigeria of today boarder or were in small settlement close to dahomy. yoruba are half muslims and those with African traditions copied or got them from Benin civilization . I doubt if they not immigrants from dahomy mix with Benins or other fulani- hausa from Niger . Bishop Samuel Adjayi Crowther (c . 1809 – 31 December 1891 ) Was the first African Anglican bishop in Nigeria . Born in Osogun (in today's Iseyin Local Government, Oyo State , Nigeria ) . His grandson was Herbert Macaulay ( 3 ) . Yoruba have dublicity of kingship with the process highly politized to being traditional . A system they try copy from Benin but can 't get it real like the Benin Kingdom. Edo Obaship is one of the most revered institutions in the world because of the way it has sustained its awesome prestige with strict and meticulous attention to ancient traditions of valour , discipline and integrity . Edo chieftaincy titles cannot be bought or conferred on non- indigenes or frivolously . Every Edo chief performs a peculiarly sacred duty and responsibility to the people of Edo. It does not make sense , therefore , to think that a people who would not and have never conferred their chieftaincy titles on non- indigenes, would voluntarily invite , accept, or surrender to non- indigenes as their kings . Due to celestial origins , the Edo monarch cannot eat out and cannot be diverted from full time palace duties to hustle for contracts . ( 4 ) . Most of today yoruba religion are Benin Origin , Olokun , Ogun , Iha oguega (ifa ) , oronmila, Esago (shango ) , Ayelala etc . Many Benin traditions and spirituality are stillfully documented by yorubas in high places as YORUBA ? (Never mind the Edo man ' s christian mindset quickly dening Edo have niothing to do with African traditional religion , agreeing they are foriegn to Edoland . . . LIE ) . Although the Great Edo ( Benin ) Kingdom were not major participants in the trans- Atlantic slave trade , because the Obas (Kings ) believed that their subjects were too valuable to sell away , and their noblemen had need of war captives on their own farms , the influence of Edo religion and medicine has still been substantial upon the people of the Americas . According to Mason (1996 ) , it has been widely accepted that Olokun ( god of the sea ) worship originated with the Edo and spread to the Yoruba ( p. 2) . In fact, the most prominent part of Edo cultural traditions that has made its mark in the New World is Olokun worship. Olokun (god of the Waters ) worship originated from Urhonigbe and then became prominent at Ughoton around the Ethiope ( Olokun) River . The priesthood and rituals were firmly established at the time . Some of the possible points of contact happened early. During the Ogiso Period , trade with the Yoruba and Igbos was quite extensive. Olokun worship may have spread to those areas through traders . Prior to the Oba Period , Ekaladerhan Izoduwa was initiated into Olokun as a chief Priest while he stayed at Ughoton , before his moving westward with his followers to establish Ilefe ( Ero , 1999 , p . 108- 109) . Once he arrived , Ekaladerhan Izoduwa brought Edo traditions to those areas and was a King of his new community called Ilefe , which could be what yoruba call IFE. . From Ekaladerhan Izoduwa ’ s loins , the Yoruba dynasties may have began. However, it is certain that Olokun is an Edo divinity whose worship spread to the outlying Yoruba areas.

Who Nigerian History epp?
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by objobj: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
nwasinachi:

............but can comfortably share many boys friends.

Smh

5 Likes

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by Omeny: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fat,fatter fatest. Oba I hail ooo. This levels no b here ooo

1 Like

Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
Swear say you never sleep with married man before, make Sango and Obantala ................................................. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by ademusiwa2ii: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
ademusiwa2ii:
[size=28pt]correcting you people. it is not call coronation, it is call Investiture

adesegun adekoluejo aderibigbe adeuga ademusiwa

Emperor of Nigeria.
[/size]
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
topstory:
His Royal Highness, Eheneden Erediauwa, has been crowned the 39th Oba of Benin Kingdom succeeding his late father, Omo n' Oba n' Edo Uku Akpolopkolo. The Oba of Benin married 3 beautiful wives.

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/10/20/see-the-beautiful-3-wives-of-the-new-oba-of-benin-photo/

See His beautiful Wives Below..
fvck well with ur three wives oba
Re: 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) by Omeny: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
davibid:
What a shame! the last two are even young enough to be his children

Says who?
Does those ladies look like kids in ur eyes ni?

It takes serious and stubborn equipment to handle these kind ladies ooo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) / Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba / ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.