Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood (52015 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by iconize(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Hiding the truth will not solve the problem of poverty, illiteracy and unemployment that majority of people in the region are experiencing.

I was born in the region, attended all my education in the region and still reside in the region. Poverty is a problem, unemployment is a big problem, illiteracy is a very serious problem, waving them away will not solve the problem of the poor and less fortunate people in the region. You may be the son of an elite that believes in the illusion that all beggars in the north are from Niger, Chad and Republic of Mali.

Nigerien, Malian and chadian in the north have better standard of living than most indegionous northerners, most of these people are traders, industrialist ( bakery business) etc. Poverty will always be a problem of region where education is frown against

Is that what they believe? Lool.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2016
iconize:

At emboldened, is that English or Arabic? Loool.

It's evident, that your parents taught you bad English the same way, they taught you bad Arabic.
Theres a difference between a typo and a full blown grammatical error. I am typing from a computer and simultaneously taking on multiple jobby jousters, i think a typographical can be forgiven! and look who's talking? dude stop it, you are no match for me in english or any other language, not even clingon.

I don't see being multilingual as negative. However, as an odious lunatic, you've no business learning more than one language.

I think you should stick to one language - Arabic particularly, and try to get a 100% grasp of it.
You're just jealous because your brains don't grow even after birth! You people are the worst sort of scum on this earth and need to be utterly wiped off. Unfortunately your lack of cohones meant we couldnt finish the job and your gormless commanders surrendered.

Yeah, what diction are you yapping about? you're nobbut a hallucinating buffon. Loool.
There you go stealing my diction again and yet you want to merk me in english?

Lastly, I think you should not be caught talking about inferiority.
This is because you're a gullible and foolhardy serf who enjoys feeding on crumbs. Chew on that, fucker_.
Small fry, profanity does not make insults burn. enjoys feeding on crumbs? lol! seriously mate, you do know you are a proper foool yes? that has to be the cringiest insult on NL.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by ilynem(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2016
APCsupporter:

OMG!! Lol you are so dumb. Go and make your research. The crusaders killed in the name of christianity. Okay, so if jesus wasn't a violent killer then what of david and moses? Are they going to hell?

You are saying that the Qur'an has been twisted. Even your top scholars have agreed that Qur'an has not been tampered with. The bible is so full of contradictions and has so many different versions. This alone is an evidence that your bible has been corrupted. No wonder you have over 34,000 different sects that don't agree with each other. You people are still confused as to whether jesus is god or the son of god. You still can't show us where jesus told you to worship him and you have the guts to accuse the Qur'an of being tampered with?

Funny people. Don't forget to tell me whether david and moses are going to hell or notgrin. I'm waiting
You need a place where Jesus says he should be worshipped? Read mark 14 verse 62. Jesus called Himself the son of man. Now find the meaning of "son of man" in Daniel chapter 10. Now Jesus is both God and the son of God. You need to read about the trinity to understand that. Finally is Moses and David going to hell? How will I know? Christianity started with Jesus! Dont drag me back to Moses and David. Those men where Jews and they lived under a different time. Now let's talk about the Quran and the credibility of Muhammad. Why would I believe what a man says 600 years after the death of Jesus about Him than what his closest followers said? Muhammad who who married 11 wives when he gave a law to marry 4? Muhammad who married the wife of his adopted son? Muhammad who gave a revelation that Muslims can pray through 3 goddesses and then turned around to say the Revelations were from Satan? How can u trust a man who can't tell the difference between Revelations from God and one from Satan? Muhammad who preached peace when Muslims where in the minority and then preached violence when they had gained ground? Didn't your Quran recommend the Gospels? If it had been corrupted why did it recommend it? Didn't your Quran say those who live by the Gospels are safe but later turned around to say kill the unbelievers!!!! You people are confused. I won't support a religion like that.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2016
iconize:

You can't tell me nothing. You're utterly dazed. Loool.

Blah, blah, blah - spamming my mentions with incoherent bullshyte that can only make sense to your ilks.

Yes, I don't know how your backward Northern region works.

Tell me how it works. First, by proving to me that those begging filths all over the North and the entire Nigeria are Nigeriens not Nigerians.

Mr. lecturer, your inability to do that, will show that you're a just repulsive and blabbermouthed hobo with an IQ below 1%.

I'm waiting.

www.saharareporters.com/2014/12/23/lagos-state-deports-70-beggars-northern-nigeria
Again, do they have passports? you still refuse to understand how northern nigeria works! This is why we will always beat you at every game small fry. And IQ isnt measured in percentage okay?

AND finally, i have an IQ of 147, thats more than that of your whole family put together
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2016
abdulwastecx:

You know kannywood, Hollywood, nolywood and bollywood will also make life easier for people.
does it help with education? does it help with health care? does it help with transportation? Entertainment in islam is meant to be educative and must not contain things that transgress islamic law. Movies are allowed in an educative form, again as long as they dont transgress islamic law like these movie industries you mentioned are doing.

Where in the Holy Quran and hadith where all those things are encouraged?
For a nation to developed, the state must be separated from religion and that is why countries like turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia are seeing some relative progress despite been a predominantly Muslim majority nation.
Turkey yes, but malaysia and indonesia not so much. Religion is still a major part of the state. A lot of islamic countries progress with islamic law. You cant separate the state from religion because they are one and the same. Only laws worthy of governing the lives of people are those set by God and not a pot bellied idiott somewhere.

The woman have the Constitution tight to hug, kiss coddle anyone in public and you have no right to tell her what to do with her life
Good, i am not saying she cant, no one is stopping her, even the man in question is just advising her because as he said its his duty. But if she chooses to ignore these principles, should keep her shameful ways far away from our screens and our childrens sight. You sprags in the south can adopt her for all i care.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Ryabcool:
I will not succumb to your derailing tactic. Face the other issues I raised and admit your hypocrisy over there. Otherwise, don't bother quoting me again.

By the way, I really hope that girl accepts the offer. Y'all can do your worst(which won't be more than physically attacking her), and prove to everyone how hypocritical you are. Bye.

What tactic? its simpl? you said actresses from muslim backgrounds thrive in hollywood without backlash from their people, i asked for an example and you gave me her name, how does she apply to this situation?
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by APCsupporter: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2016
ilynem:

You need a place where Jesus says he should be worshipped? Read mark 14 verse 62. Jesus called Himself the son of man. Now find the meaning of "son of man" in Daniel chapter 10. Now Jesus is both God and the son of God. You need to read about the trinity to understand that. Finally is Moses and David going to hell? How will I know? Christianity started with Jesus! Dont drag me back to Moses and David. Those men where Jews and they lived under a different time. Now let's talk about the Quran and the credibility of Muhammad. Why would I believe what a man says 600 years after the death of Jesus about Him than what his closest followers said? Muhammad who who married 11 wives when he gave a law to marry 4? Muhammad who married the wife of his adopted son? Muhammad who gave a revelation that Muslims can pray through 3 goddesses and then turned around to say the Revelations were from Satan? How can u trust a man who can't tell the difference between Revelations from God and one from Satan? Muhammad who preached peace when Muslims where in the minority and then preached violence when they had gained ground? Didn't your Quran recommend the Gospels? If it had been corrupted why did it recommend it? Didn't your Quran say those who live by the Gospels are safe but later turned around to say kill the unbelievers!!!! You people are confused. I won't support a religion like that.

Lol, you are sooo ignorant. You mean you don't know where david and moses are going right? Okay no problem. The bible verse that you quoted has not shown that jesus asked you to worship him. How can I be my own son? If I quote annunaki now he will disagree with the trinity. This shows how confused you people are. The claims you attributed to prophet Muhammad were derived from the hadith which are not always accurate. I want you to show me any contradiction in the holy Qur'an. Lol. Confused people.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Hiding the truth will not solve the problem of poverty, illiteracy and unemployment that majority of people in the region are experiencing.
of course not

I was born in the region, attended all my education in the region and still reside in the region. Poverty is a problem, unemployment is a big problem, illiteracy is a very serious problem, waving them away will not solve the problem of the poor and less fortunate people in the region. You may be the son of an elite that believes in the illusion that all beggars in the north are from Niger, Chad and Republic of Mali.

Just like every part of nigeria. But hey techincally he said turban wearing beggars. Usually its these people who tend to wear turbans daily

Nigerien, Malian and chadian in the north have better standard of living than most indegionous northerners, most of these people are traders, industrialist ( bakery business) etc. Poverty will always be a problem of region where education is frown against
Congrats, you also just passed your test, its official. you're an idiott! most security men, shoe shiners, tea and bread sellers are from these country, even those in the south its an established fact. You may or may not have grown in the north, but its certain you know nothing about it! you dont even know what you're saying.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by iconize(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2016
LenThorneheart:

Again, do they have passports? you still refuse to understand how northern nigeria works! This is why we will always beat you at every game small fry. And IQ isnt measured in percentage okay?

AND finally, i have an IQ of 147, thats more than that of your whole family put together

Well, it's safe to say that your brains are made of unsaturated fat not real nerves.

You understand how Northern Nigeria works yet, a simple question eludes you. Loool.

Did you say Northern Nigeria beats the South at every game? This is really laughable. Please tell me, which other game are you talking about aside from politics? Loool.

Apparently, you're also very good at making jokes.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
APCsupporter:

You are just afraid of arguing because you know that christianity is fake and full of lies
undecided

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by ilynem(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lol, you are sooo ignorant. You mean you don't know where david and moses are going right? Okay no problem. The bible verse that you quoted has not shown that jesus asked you to worship him. How can I be my own son? If I quote annunaki now he will disagree with the trinity. This shows how confused you people are. The claims you attributed to prophet Muhammad were derived from the hadith which are not always accurate. I want you to show me any contradiction in the holy Qur'an. Lol. Confused people.
Hahahaahahahahaha. I like how Muslims knit pick things. You pick parts of the Hadiths that suit you and ignore the rest. Jesus didn't ask to be worshipped? What is the meaning of "son of man" then? And why do u think the Jews wanted to kill him? And please why did the Quran recommend the Bible? Mark 14 : 62, Jesus called Himself the son of man, the I am and sitting in the right hand side of power. Now go back and read Daniel chapter 10 to see the meaning of these words. The problem with Muslims is that you people are so superficial. You see everything at face value. And I really can't start explaining the trinity for you now because If you can't understand this simple thing I am telling u, u can't understand it. And oh, Matthew 28 verse 19 shows Jesus giving his disciples to preach the word and baptise people in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. But of course, you superficial mind won't see that. And as for contradictions, look at Quran 9:29 and Quran 45:14. Thank you.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2016
LenThorneheart:

What tactic? its simpl? you said actresses from muslim backgrounds thrive in hollywood without backlash from their people, i asked for an example and you gave me her name, how does she apply to this situation?
stop derailing. I already answered you. If you found the answer insufficient, I'd suggest you do your own research via Google, using her name as vantage point. Address the other issues I raised or stop disturbing my mentions.

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by iconize(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
LenThorneheart:

[s]Theres a difference between a typo and a full blown grammatical error. I am typing from a computer and simultaneously taking on multiple jobby jousters, i think a typographical can be forgiven! and look who's talking? dude stop it, you are no match for me in english or any other language, not even clingon.

You're just jealous because your brains don't grow even after birth! You people are the worst sort of scum on this earth and need to be utterly wiped off. Unfortunately your lack of cohones meant we couldnt finish the job and your gormless commanders surrendered.

There you go stealing my diction again and yet you want to merk me in english?

Small fry, profanity does not make insults burn. enjoys feeding on crumbs? lol! seriously mate, you do know you are a proper foool yes? that has to be the cringiest insult on NL.[/s]

Another truck load of incoherent bullshyte that could pass for noise pollution.

A retarded_ beast of no nation is talking about other people being the worst sort of scum on the earth - funny yeah? Lmao.

The worst scums on the earth are those poverty-ridden, illiterate, doormat, brainswished and despicable filths inhabiting one of the poorest region in Africa - Northern Nigeria.
A laboratory mouse is worth more than these set of inconsequential filths with unsaturated fats for brains.

What's cohones? Well, I guess your meant cojones.
Anyway, the cojones lacking peeps are still the same set of filths who are still stuck in the stone age and have refused to face the realities of the modern world.

Lastly, does cojones really exist in your dictionary? Well, I doubt.

This is cos you've been unable to gather the cojones and prove to us that Nigeriens are the ones begging all over Nigeria as against the Fact they're are Nigerians majorly from the North.

Effing product of child marriage. Enjoy hell. Loool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by abdulwastecx(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
LenThorneheart:

of course not

Just like every part of nigeria. But hey techincally he said turban wearing beggars. Usually its these people who tend to wear turbans daily

Congrats, you also just passed your test, its official. you're an idiott! most security men, shoe shiners, tea and bread sellers are from these country, even those in the south its an established fact. You may or may not have grown in the north, but its certain you know nothing about it! you dont even know what you're saying.

You are a clown

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by abdulwastecx(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
iconize:

Is that what they believe? Lool.

Don't mind that fool.... That is what they tell themselves to sleep better.

Southern Nigeria is way ahead of the in North in all sphere of life. People are much educated down south, poverty is lower, unemployment is lower and insecurity is much lower.

Nigeria is gradually becoming a nation of two half, the poor North and the prosperous South. Apologies like him are the elite that benefit from the status quo in the region, they want their people to be poor and illiterate so that they can easily use them for their own selfish interest

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by jammer777: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Southern Nigeria is way ahead of the in North in all spare of life. People are much educated down south, poverty is lower, unemployment is lower and insecurity is much lower.

Nigeria is gradually becoming a nation of two half, the poor North and the prosperous South. Apologies like him are the elite that benefit from the status quo in the region, they want their people to be poor and illiterate so that they can easily use them for their own selfish interest

You just nailed it bro, despotic parasites. I knew they will soon turn it religious war. They are so superficial and full of inferiority complex. Imagine a Diploma Certificate goro shewing scum nominated for NCC chairman.
I can only pray for them. If a mad man is not ashamed of himself, the family can as well feel the shame.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
iconize:

Well, it's safe to say that your brains are made of unsaturated fat not real nerves.

You understand how Northern Nigeria works yet, a simple question eludes you. Loool.
And which question is that?

Did you say Northern Nigeria beats the South at every game? This is really laughable. Please tell me, which other game are you talking about aside from politics? Loool.
Which other game is there?

Apparently, you're also very good at making jokes.
Well i have been none to crack some good ones, after all whats a man without a sense of humor?
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Southern Nigeria is way ahead of the in North in all spare of life. People are much educated down south, poverty is lower, unemployment is lower and insecurity is much lower.
First of all its sphere, not "spare" And what has your education done for you when the uneducated ones control your future? Remove boko haram, how is insecurity lower in the south? you people are natural born criminals, from fraud to baby factories to cultism to rituals to armed robberies..The list just goes on and all. Something is deeply wrong with all you wan.kers in your dna's.

All i can say is very soon small fries, you wont know what hit you. You idiotts are looking in the wrong screen.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ryabcool:
stop derailing. I already answered you. If you found the answer insufficient, I'd suggest you do your own research via Google, using her name as vantage point. Address the other issues I raised or stop disturbing my mentions.

Shes not a muslim, nor is she from a muslim background. Its a pretty straight forward question, how does she apply to this situation?
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
iconize:

Another truck load of incoherent bullshyte that could pass for noise pollution.
so comments make noise now? Lol! it seems like you've lost the plot small fry!

A retarded_ beast of no nation is talking about other people being the worst sort of scum on the earth - funny yeah? Lmao.
You read your comment too yes? Indeed, it is funny!

The worst scums on the earth are those poverty-ridden, illiterate, doormat, brainswished and despicable filths inhabiting one of the poorest region in Africa - Northern Nigeria.
No small fry, poor people arent scum, just like refugees arent scum but natural born criminals who have no shred of honesty in them, thats the sort of people this world can do without!

A laboratory mouse is worth more than these set of inconsequential filths with unsaturated fats for brains.
Poor people arent worthless, criminals like you are! Fats for brain would actually make people normal as the brain is made up of fats as well small fry! Your stuupidity knows no bounds.

What's cohones? Well, I guess your meant cojones.
Anyway, the cojones lacking peeps are still the same set of filths who are still stuck in the stone age and have refused to face the realities of the modern world.
LMAOOO! I'm guessing you googled the word yes? well in the informal sense, its spelt cohones you gormless wazzock!!

Lastly, does cojones really exist in your dictionary? Well, I doubt.

This is cos you've been unable to gather the cojones and prove to us that Nigeriens are the ones begging all over Nigeria as against the Fact they're are Nigerians majorly from the North.

Effing product of child marriage. Enjoy hell. Loool.
And you are yet to prove they are not. Did you check their passports small fry? You do know Niger is also north ward yes? Again you dont know how sahelian people function. I am going to paradise in a golden rolls royce small fry, svck your mum!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
abdulwastecx:

You are a clown

Whats that? you're too stuupid to engage in a proper argument and would rather resort to name calling? well i am not surprised, southern nigerians under natural conditions have been known to be well....stuupid
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by iconize(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
LenThorneheart:

And which question is that?

Which other game is there?

Well i have been none to crack some good ones, after all whats a man without a sense of humor?

I think y'all savages should learn to start beating the South at other games like education, lower poverty rate, higher literacy rate, and every other facet of life that makes a people great.

Pick a book and read what Rothschild said about the politics and economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
iconize:

I think y'all savages should learn to start beating the South at other games like education, lower poverty rate, higher literacy rate, and every other facet of life that makes a people great.

Pick a book and read what Rothschild said about the politics and economy.

Shuut up small fry. This world is a race of the races, and so far our races is dominating yours, we have been since the beginning of time.Until that changes i refuse to heed advice from an inferior being! God bless the great white north!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by APCsupporter: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
ilynem:

Hahahaahahahahaha. I like how Muslims knit pick things. You pick parts of the Hadiths that suit you and ignore the rest. Jesus didn't ask to be worshipped? What is the meaning of "son of man" then? And why do u think the Jews wanted to kill him? And please why did the Quran recommend the Bible? Mark 14 : 62, Jesus called Himself the son of man, the I am and sitting in the right hand side of power. Now go back and read Daniel chapter 10 to see the meaning of these words. The problem with Muslims is that you people are so superficial. You see everything at face value. And I really can't start explaining the trinity for you now because If you can't understand this simple thing I am telling u, u can't understand it. And oh, Matthew 28 verse 19 shows Jesus giving his disciples to preach the word and baptise people in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. But of course, you superficial mind won't see that. And as for contradictions, look at Quran 9:29 and Quran 45:14. Thank you.

You are being evasive. The son of whatever doesn't prove that he asked you to worship him. The hadiths were not picked based on preferences. They were not recorded during his time so there were so many sayings attributed to him so those that didn't contradict the Qur'an were taken as sahih. The Qur'an referred Muslims to the bible on certain areas but the bible as a whole has been turned into a worthless paper by christians themselves. No wonder many atheists are from christianity. The trinity is simply full of crap. I know about it better than you do
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by abdulwastecx(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
LenThorneheart:

First of all its sphere, not "spare" And what has your education done for you when the uneducated ones control your future? Remove boko haram, how is insecurity lower in the south? you people are natural born criminals, from fraud to baby factories to cultism to rituals to armed robberies..The list just goes on and all. Something is deeply wrong with all you wan.kers in your dna's.

All i can say is very soon small fries, you wont know what hit you. You idiotts are looking in the wrong screen.

I am as stupid and bigoted as you, the north is poorer and her majority live below poverty line that doesn't mean that all Northerner are illiterate.

Buhari is the president because he won a free and fair election that don't translate into '' northerner controlling my destiny'', I am in control of my destiny. I have a business which I run by employing others. What you should also have in mind is that the government may also be changed into a southern president come 2019.

I don't have problem with a northern president as long as he is capable of leading the nation well. Talking about poverty, here is a report published by unit nations' multi dimensions poverty index.

Southern Nigeria averages

REGIONAL AVERAGES
1 = South West - 19.3% Poverty (+ Average)
2 = South South - 25.2% Poverty (+ Average)
3 = South East - 27.36% Poverty (+ Average)

4 = North Central - 45.7% Poverty (+Average)
5 = North East - 76.8% Poverty (- Average)
6 = North West- 80.9% Poverty (- Average)

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by iconize(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
LenThorneheart:

[s]so comments make noise now? Lol! it seems like you've lost the plot small fry!

You read your comment too yes? Indeed, it is funny!

No small fry, poor people arent scum, just like refugees arent scum but natural born criminals who have no shred of honesty in them, thats the sort of people this world can do without!

Poor people arent worthless, criminals like you are! Fats for brain would actually make people normal as the brain is made up of fats as well small fry! Your stuupidity knows no bounds.

LMAOOO! I'm guessing you googled the word yes? well in the informal sense, its spelt cohones you gormless wazzock!!

And you are yet to prove they are not. Did you check their passports small fry? You do know Niger is also north ward yes? Again you dont know how sahelian people function. I am going to paradise in a golden rolls royce small fry, svck your mum![/s]

Your first sentence really shows that you epitomize dumbness. Your case is akin to that of bull-hari. Loool.

The brain is made of fats but your damn brain and that of your ilks are made of unsaturated fats, you see why y'all should be drowned in the atlantic ocean - with no apology?

Y'all represent everything backward, name it; high illiteracy rate, high poverty rate, high child mortality rate, terrorism, etc. The North leads in everything bad and also "leads" in everything good - though from the bottom. Loool.

Did you know that virtually all African nations have succeeded in eradicating polio in their countries except Nigeria. Do you want to know why? I'll tell you - three backward Northern states boycotted the polio vaccination program. Another clear evidence of backwardness.

Poor hapless uncircumcised raghead, can you now see why y'all need to exterminated from the earth surface? Y'all have done Nigeria and the world at large more harm than good.

You've said countless times, that I've no idea how the North works.

Truth be told, I'm really not interested in knowing how a kingdom of self-centered elites and hapless and filthy serfs do their thing. Just do well and, tell us when those begging filths all over Nigeria switched their nationality to Nigerien.

Once again, enjoy hell.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by iconize(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
LenThorneheart:

[s]Shuut up small fry. This world is a race of the races, and so far our races is dominating yours, we have been since the beginning of time.Until that changes i refuse to heed advice from an inferior being! God bless the great white north![/s]

You're outta of your fcking_ damn mind. You don't tell me to shut up, you moronic, burnt-skinned baboon from a village where people marvel at the sight of a bicycle. Lmao.

Meanwhile, if having the descendants of Ahmadu Bello cut my nails, fetch my water, empty my cesspool with their hands, etc, then being inferior, is a thing of pride. Lmao.. god-accursed desert wildlife.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by ilynem(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCsupporter:

You are being evasive. The son of whatever doesn't prove that he asked you to worship him. The hadiths were not picked based on preferences. They were not recorded during his time so there were so many sayings attributed to him so those that didn't contradict the Qur'an were taken as sahih. The Qur'an referred Muslims to the bible on certain areas but the bible as a whole has been turned into a worthless paper by christians themselves. No wonder many atheists are from christianity. The trinity is simply full of crap. I know about it better than you do
Wow. Daniel 10 (again I am referring you there for the gazzilionth time) says that Daniel saw a revelation of the Son of man, sitting on the right hand side of power receiving worship due ONLY TO GOD! Now go back to mark 14 : 65, after Jesus called Himself the son of man, the Jewish priest tore his clothes in anger. Why? Because he knew that was what Jesus meant! Now let's talk about your Quran. So your Quran recommended the Bible and you all are just going to pick what agrees with it and leave out the rest? Same way you will pick the Hadiths that don't make you all look like total belends and reject the rest? Forgetting that these Hadiths were written by Muslim scholars? Why would a Muslim write something bad about Muhammad if it's not true? Why would they make up something that puts your religion in the dirt? And saying we corrupted the Bible, please!!!! There are ancient Greek and Latin manuscripts, some written months after the death of Jesus. We can re-write the whole new testament if we want. And it's funny how you have conveniently avoided the contradiction I pointed out in the Quran and yet we are the confused ones? I know this is the point you stop replying me, because I'm making you look silly but please reply me!!!! I really want to get into your head and know why you are so ignorant.
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by iconize(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Southern Nigeria is way ahead of the in North in all sphere of life. People are much educated down south, poverty is lower, unemployment is lower and insecurity is much lower.

That dolt is a fucking_ barefooted raghead. He assumes he's dealing with some filths from his dead region.

LenThorneheart the barefooted raghead, I spit on you mum's grave. Fucking_ odious nomad.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by Ryabcool(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
LenThorneheart:

Shes not a muslim, nor is she from a muslim background. Its a pretty straight forward question, how does she apply to this situation?
*sighs* where did you see me say she's from a muslim background? I said and I quote "you don't see their people vilifying them for it". I hope you finally recognize the difference?

She was born and raised Catholic, but her people didn't call for her head for converting into Sufi Islamism(amongst other religious inclinations), nor are there Islamic bodies condemning her for acting.

Still doubt she's a muslim? Here you go; http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/famous-muslim-celebrities/13/

Any further argument over this Ellen issue will only portray you as a troublemaker. For the last time, Address the other issues I raised or stop disturbing my mentions. Thank you
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 2:22am On Oct 23, 2016
Ryabcool:
*sighs* where did you see me say she's from a muslim background? I said and I quote "you don't see their people vilifying them for it". I hope you finally recognize the difference?

She was born and raised Catholic, but her people didn't call for her head for converting into Sufi Islamism(amongst other religious inclinations), nor are there Islamic bodies condemning her for acting.

Still doubt she's a muslim? Here you go; http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/famous-muslim-celebrities/13/

Any further argument over this Ellen issue will only portray you as a troublemaker. For the last time, Address the other issues I raised or stop disturbing my mentions. Thank you

She is not from a muslim background small fry, she doesnt apply to your earlier comparison. Try again!
Re: Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood by LenThorneheart: 2:25am On Oct 23, 2016
iconize:

That dolt is a fucking_ barefooted raghead. He assumes he's dealing with some filths from his dead region.
No, i am very much aware i am dealing with some forest streaking pear headed idgits from a cursed putrid region of homo erectus'!

LenThorneheart the barefooted raghead, I spit on you mum's grave. Fucking_ odious nomad.
You dont know the value of mothers small fry, because you dont know yours. Or maybe its because they too are forest idgits who cant raise a child properly and have no business doing so in the first place!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) / Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.