Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,139 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c (14558 Views)

Gionee Phone Not Showing Names On Call Log / The Bitter Experience Of Gionee / Please Help I Can Find My Call Log And Message On My Gionne M6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
The amiclone is one of the 13 exclusive features that is on any gionee phone. It is used for transferring data from one phone to another phone. It is used to share sms, call logs, contacts, photo, music, documents, applications, videos and photos.
This is how i use my amiclone on my gionee phone to send files to other gionee phones
I locate settings- advanced settings- backup and reset- amiclone, in the picture below (the phone receiving is the new phone, while the one sending is the old phone)

Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
sending phone

Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
connection established on sending phone

Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
connection established on receiving phone

Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is a list of files to be sent, one unique thing about this, it can share contacts, call logs, sms, this is rare

Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
data received on receiving phone

Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
How to use gionee amiclone to send from gionee phone to other phones

This amiclone can be used to send sms, call logs, contacts, documents, etc from a gionee phone to another one
On the first picture below you would select the icon on the top rightside of the screen
After that select install amiclone for another phones

Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Then i one the wifi of the non gionee phone to connect to Amiclone, after code comes out on display, i input the code on any web browser
(see pics)

Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
then you download amiclone and start to use

Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by peeguy(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2016
this is an advanced flashshare
Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by peeguy(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Kiady16:
it pops this picture below,
on the wifi on the gionee phone and connect
and then you input the code on the web browser of the non gionee phone
it makes use of IP address? I like the fact that it can send contacts
Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2016
peeguy:
it makes use of IP address? I like the fact that it can send contacts
For sure it does send contacts and thats unique
Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by jayjayp: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Kiady16:

For sure it does send contacts and thats unique

Did u say transfer sms?
Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Kiady16: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
jayjayp:

Did u say transfer sms?
yes, surely it can transfer sms
Re: How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c by Akanoaaa(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2018
Kiady16:
connection established on receiving phone
Have been trying to establish the connection for hours now but its not established and its Gionee to Gionee. please help me

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi 5 Launched: See Full Specifications | Monster Awaken / CPC Orders MTN To Pay 1.85m Naira To Promo Winner / How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.