Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Fun Arena - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fun Arena (100020 Views)

Davido Sold Out O2 Arena Concert In London 2019 Watch Videos Part 1,2,3 / Jokes And Stories Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
vivie01:

Na lie! E no go work! grin grin grin grin
E Don work grin.
I have a product for you:
Fairly used pythons for sale...They can swallow a minimum of 25 million from any bank or office -

Agric one available also. Can swallow 100 million, foreign currency....Even bitcoins
Just contact me�
Vivie01..... Place your order now! Offer valid while stock last

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
@Sugar97.....what sort of OP are you? We boku wey dey await your update. Oya come and do the needful.
This is dedicated to you :
I am just leaving zenith bank now, I went to drop bitter cola around the bank premises, because of snake... I no wan hear say anything do my money..
Heading to GT Bank Now���

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 16, 2018
okikiosibodu:
Oya hold your head and say after me, my father, my father, let the snake that swallow 36 million naira in jamb office die in my room.
OYA Gbadua!
Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by Sugar97(f): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
okikiosibodu:
@Sugar97.....what sort of OP are you? We boku wey dey await your update. Oya come and do the needful.
This is dedicated to you :
I am just leaving zenith bank now, I went to drop bitter cola around the bank premises, because of snake... I no wan hear say anything do my money..
Heading to GT Bank Now���

Lol...you could switch to FCMB though cheesy. I saw on twitter that they have a snake repellant. grin grin

Thank you so much for this, it made my night. I find your jokes "wittily funny" abi is it "funnily witty" sef. There's sha wit and funny grin

Errr...you're referring to my diary? Don't mind me, its laziness that is doing me. I will change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
okikiosibodu:

E Don work grin.
I have a product for you:
Fairly used pythons for sale...They can swallow a minimum of 25 million from any bank or office -

Agric one available also. Can swallow 100 million, foreign currency....Even bitcoins
Just contact me�
Vivie01..... Place your order now! Offer valid while stock last

No thanks. I jump pass on this one. cheesy grin
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 5:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol...you could switch to FCMB though cheesy. I saw on twitter that they have a snake repellant. grin grin

Thank you so much for this, it made my night. I find your jokes "wittily funny" abi is it "funnily witty" sef. There's sha wit and funny grin

Errr...you're referring to my diary? Don't mind me, its laziness that is doing me. I will change
Thank you, I am sheepishly blushing, or will I say I am blushing sheepishly? Anyways, your remark is greatly appreciated, abi na Appreciated Greatly I go yarn sef? grin
We are longing for the turning of a new leaf. And yes, it's is your diary. I didn't want to ruin it, hence my bringing it here

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 5:26am On Feb 18, 2018
vivie01:

No thanks. I jump pass on this one. cheesy grin
I wee gif yu diskaunt o..... U no go still gree?
Oya let us learn new words from a student of Prof. Vivie01, of (in Basket month's voice) Umukoro Development Community High School...
Animals that eat plants are called HERBIVORES
Animals that eat flesh are called CARNIVORES
Animals that eat both plant and flesh(meat) are called OMNIVORES
What are animals that swallow #36million called?

CASHIVORES

ca·shiv·o·rous
/ˌkärˈshiv(ə)rəs/
adjective
1. (of an animal) feeding on cash.
synonyms: cash-eating, money-eating, lootivorous;

2. (of a snake) able to swallow cash, especially through spiritual means.

Origin
Nigerian, early 21st century.

Sample uses

1. Akin is not Cashivorous.

2. Jamb officials are the most popular Cashivorous animals after the excecuthieves and legislooters.

3. It is almost impossible to notice Cashivorous Paramoles invading the CBN vault.

Related forms

noun: cashivorism
adverb: cashivorously
noun: cashivorousness
adjective: noncashivorous
adverb: noncashivorously
noun: noncashivorousness
adjective: uncashivorous
adverb: uncashivorously
noun: uncashivorousness

Vivie01, are you cashivorous?

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oh my! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I am not Cashivorous o grin

I am an executive that can make good use of the cash the cashivorous animals swallow if it comes to my side (account). grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Thank you, I am sheepishly blushing, or will I say I am blushing sheepish? Anyways, your remark is greatly appreciated, abi na Appreciated Greatly I go yarn sef? grin
We are longing for the turning of a new leaf. And yes, it's is your diary. I didn't want to ruin it, hence my bringing it here

LOL. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin Funny guy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 4:50am On Feb 19, 2018
vivie01:
Oh my! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I am not Cashivorous o grin

I am an executive that can make good use of the cash the cashivorous animals swallow if it comes to my side (account). grin
Jamb question set by Prof. Vivie01, for Gucciqueen38
JAMB QUESTIONS 2018
1. Animals that eat money are called...
A. Carnivores.
B. Omnivores.
C. Monivores.
D. Herbivores.

2. What is the natural habitat for naira-eating snakes?
A. Aquatic
B. Jamb headquarters
C. Terrestrial
D. Forest

3. The process by which a snake swallows money is called...
A. Phagocytosis
B. Engulfing
C. Pinocytosis
D. Embezzlement.
UTME 2018, leaked...

Maths,...the probability of x snake swallowing 36million naira is y find x.

English,... Fill in the blank ....... A snake swallowed 36million. a)could it be true? b) it could be true? c) true it could be?

Biology... Sketch the dorsoventral view of the snake capable of swallowing 36million naira...

Physics... Calculate the escape velocity with which a snake swallowed 36million Naira and disappeared unnoticed... take speed of light (8x10*9km/s)

Chemistry... What is the mola mass of 36million Naira...?

Economics... a snake worth 36million Naira define its opportunity cost.

Geography... Where on earth can we find the snake that swallowed our 36million Naira?

Best of luck...

3 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by LiXxGH: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
>>I'm begining to have this strong passion for snakes walai... please wia can i get one to keep as pet?<<

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Gucciqueen38, your time starts now! grin grin grin grin
Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
okikiosibodu:

JAMB QUESTIONS 2018
1. Animals that eat money are called...
A. Carnivores.
B. Omnivores.
C. Monivores.
D. Herbivores.

2. What is the natural habitat for naira-eating snakes?
A. Aquatic
B. Jamb headquarters
C. Terrestrial
D. Forest

3. The process by which a snake swallows money is called...
A. Phagocytosis
B. Engulfing
C. Pinocytosis
D. Embezzlement.
UTME 2018, leaked...

Maths,...the probability of x snake swallowing 36million naira is y find x.

English,... Fill in the blank ....... A snake swallowed 36million. a)could it be true? b) it could be true? c) true it could be?

Biology... Sketch the dorsoventral view of the snake capable of swallowing 36million naira...

Physics... Calculate the escape velocity with which a snake swallowed 36million Naira and disappeared unnoticed... take speed of light (8x10*9km/s)

Chemistry... What is the mola mass of 36million Naira...?

Economics... a snake worth 36million Naira define its opportunity cost.

Geography... Where on earth can we find the snake that swallowed our 36million Naira?

Best of luck...

1) C
2) B
3) B
4) grin
5) A
Behind your wardrobe
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
vivie01:

Gucciqueen38, your time starts now! grin grin grin grin
Done sis grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Done sis grin

Good student! cool grin grin

You missed number 3 though. Its 'D' tongue cheesy

Other science subjects need be answered by someone else. MrWondah you want to give it a trial? wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
My cousin came back with her son from UK. He was playing his video game in the evening when NEPA took the light by 8pm. He screamed mummy mummy help me am blind. His mum said to him don't worry when they switch on the generator, you will become deaf

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
I've learned that making a "living"is not the same thing as making a "life".it is well......

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
One fake friend, can do more damage than five enemies

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
With the way animals in Nigeria are swallowing money these days, I may have to close my First Bank account. I don't trust that elephant on their logo
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria
Where our parents will remove there glasses just to hear exactly what u 're saying.....

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why is it that people sitting inside keke will be looking at those trekking like they've made it in life?

3 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Copied

A Corporate Story:

Every day, a small Ant arrives at work very early and starts work immediately.

She produces a lot and she was happy.

The Chief, a Tiger, was surprised to see that the Ant was working without supervision.

He thought if the Ant can produce so much without supervision, wouldn’t she produce even more if she had a supervisor!

So he recruited a Bee who had extensive experience as supervisor and who was famous for writing excellent reports.

The Bee’s first decision was to set up a clocking in attendance system.

He also needed a secretary to help him write and type his reports and he recruited a Rabbit , who managed the archives and monitored all phone calls.

The Tiger was delighted with the Bee's reports and asked him to produce graphs to describe production rates and to analyse trends, so that he could use them for presentations at Board‘s meetings.

So the Bee had to buy a new computer and a Laser printer and recruited a Cat to manage the IT department.

The Ant, who had once been so productive and relaxed, hated this new plethora of paperwork and meetings which used up most of her time…!

The Tiger came to the conclusion that it was high time to nominate a person in charge of the department where the Ant worked.

The position was given to the Monkey, whose first decision was to buy an Air Conditioner and an ergonomic chair for his office.

The new person in charge, the Monkey, also needed a computer and a personal assistant , who he brought from his previous department, to help him prepare a Work and 'Budget Control Strategic Optimisation Plan'

The Department where the Ant works is now a sad place, where nobody laughs anymore and everybody has become upset...

It was at that time that the Bee convinced the boss, the Tiger; of the absolute necessity to start a climatic study of the environment .

Having reviewed the charges for running the Ant’s department , the Tiger found out that the Production was much less than before.

So he recruited the Owl, a prestigious and renowned consultant to carry out an audit and suggest solutions.

The Owl spent three months in the department and came up with an enormous report, in several volumes, that concluded...
“ The Department is overstaffed ...”

Guess who the Tiger fires first?

Of course, the Ant.........,

"....because she showed lack of motivation and had a negative attitude. "
Does this ring a bell or sound familiar?
"The Characters in this fable are fictitious; any resemblance to real people or facts within your Corporate Institution is pure coincidence only…"
I found this really worth reading. I hope you enjoyed it too.
Re: Fun Arena by Sugar97(f): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Thank you, I am sheepishly blushing, or will I say I am blushing sheepishly? Anyways, your remark is greatly appreciated, abi na Appreciated Greatly I go yarn sef? grin

Hey...hi smiley
I'm actually just seeing this. Its been a while

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by imeeti: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
okikiosibodu:
Copied

Corporate Institution is pure coincidence only…"
I found this really worth reading. I hope you enjoyed it too.
Why write copied

Making it look as if you own the intellectual property to all other works here.

Have you not been copying and pasting before.
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2018
imeeti:
Why write copied

Making it look as if you own the intellectual property to all other works here.

Have you not been copying and pasting before.
I don't even know how to respond to your post, 'cos I don't recall any post claiming credits that all the posts were from my intellect. The very first post on this thread, gave an overview of what the thread is about.
If you are trying to pull legs well, I will say it's working. But if it is to impel a cyber fisticuff, you will not get the desired result, 'cos it is not my thing...
No hard feelings
Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
okikiosibodu:
Welcome to Nigeria
Where our parents will remove there glasses just to hear exactly what u 're saying.....
True cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Best fighter jet simulator grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 4:42am On Mar 14, 2018
I went to a Yoruba Restaurant and ordered for pepper soup..... In fact let me cut the long story short I need a new tongue.

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 4:44am On Mar 14, 2018
I just bought my car air freshener now, feeling excited now, I can't wait to buy the car. I am taking things one step at a time. I know sum fiful is beefing me already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

50 Funny Facebook Status / How Private Jets Are Queuing To Pick Tboss (Photos) / Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.