Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:51 PM

Fun Arena - Jokes Etc (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fun Arena (99728 Views)

Davido Sold Out O2 Arena Concert In London 2019 Watch Videos Part 1,2,3 / Jokes And Stories Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2018
U wear high waist trousers during pregnancy now you're asking why your baby's head looks like frying pan

5 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by Mzposh001: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol...op u made my day

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mzposh001:
Lol...op u made my day
I am glad I did. Thank you for the compliment
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kidnapped from Nerfetiti

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
vivie01:
cheesy cheesy grin
Gucciqueen38 where art thou?
Present Ma!!
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Present Ma!!
shocked shocked shocked
Where were you since all these days!
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
okikiosibodu:
On the 1st of April she told me she's pregnant I have been waiting for her to say april fool and today is 18th...my brother congratulations to me oooooooooo grin
Congrats Okiki!!! cheesy
All roads leads to your villa come November by God's grace. Cant wait to see the triplet grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
okikiosibodu:
U wear high waist trousers during pregnancy now you're asking why your baby's head looks like frying pan
grin grin
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2018
vivie01:

Congrats Okiki!!! cheesy
All roads leads to your villa come November by God's grace. Cant wait to see the triplet grin
No, you no want octect? Don't know worry, just send your address, I know what to do
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
okikiosibodu:
No, you no want octect? Don't know worry, just send your address, I know what to do
Octect! You be baddo on the field be that o. shocked
So you need my address to come and drop two with me abi? Kolewerk grin
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2018
vivie01:

Octect! You be baddo on the field be that o. shocked
So you need my address to come and drop two with me abi? Kolewerk grin
Hmmmm. I am not wicked to deprive you of the joy you'll get if I drop 7 of them with you instead of 2. Oya send your address sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 9:01pm On May 01, 2018
okikiosibodu:
Hmmmm. I am not wicked to deprive you of the joy you'll get if I drop 7 of them with you instead of 2. Oya send your address sharp sharp
Seven? shocked Now I know say you no like me at all cheesy
Wetin dey go dey eat?
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2018
vivie01:

Seven? shocked Now I know say you no like me at all cheesy
Wetin dey go dey eat?
Food now grin
I like you well well, that is why I am not ridding you of the joy. Oya, "wire" your address. How have you been?
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 9:14pm On May 01, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Food now grin
I like you well well, that is why I am not ridding you of the joy. Oya, "wire" your address. How have you been?
Food? I don hear. smiley Let the time come first, dont worry, I wouldnt run away o, in fact I like plenty children cheesy
I'm good o, thank you. Believed you are doing great too. cool
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2018
vivie01:

Food? I don hear. smiley Let the time come first, dont worry, I in fact I like plenty children cheesy
I love children too, but love them more when they are mature enough to obey simple instructions like..... Sit, stop making noise, stop messing the floor, next time tell me when you want to wee, stop scattering the house, etc.
Hmmmm. My bro's wife just born o.... We no dey sleep for night again. The baby is now very time conscious. By 4 am on the dot, she don resume duty. We no go sleep till day break. I go con dey pity mama pikin and papa pikin. The experience sef is making me want to delay my own a little longer. The stress is much o
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 9:33pm On May 01, 2018
okikiosibodu:

I love children too, but love them move when they are mature enough to obey simple instructions like..... Sit, stop making noise, stop messing the floor, next time tell me when you want to wee, stop scattering the house, etc.
Hmmmm. My bro's wife just born o.... We no dey sleep for night again. The baby is not very time conscious. But 4 am on the dot, she don resume duty. We no go sleep till day break. I go con dey pity mama pikin and papa pikin. The experience sef is making me want to delay my own a little longer. The stress is much o
Congrats! You can see that my previous congratulations to you was in order. tongue
It means your own don dey very near be that. cheesy
Lol @ the baby is not time conscious, what's their concern? cheesy
You were right about the stress involved in nuturing children, its not easy but you start to enjoy them when they are growing up and you'll really love them.
It's a good experience really. No delay your own o, we wan eat rice jorh grin
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2018
vivie01:

Congrats! You can see that my previous congratulations to you was in order. tongue
It means your own don dey very near be that. cheesy
Lol @ the baby is not time conscious, what's their concern? cheesy
You were right about the stress involved in nuturing children, its not easy but you start to enjoy them when they are growing up and you'll really love them.
It's a good experience really. No delay your own o, we wan eat rice jorh grin
Autocorrect ruin the post, I have corrected it sha.
Make we dey see as e dey go. When the time reach, we go see am.
I need a change of job sef. I am grateful to God for the one I have, but trusting him for a better one.
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 5:06pm On May 02, 2018
okikiosibodu:
Autocorrect ruin the post, I have corrected it sha.
Make we dey see as e dey go. When the time reach, we go see am.
I need a change of job sef. I am grateful to God for the one I have, but trusting him for a better one.
LOL @ the correction. You are still saying same thing now.
Not time conscious and time conscious....... all na disturbance at the time you should catch some sleep na grin
Yeah, just keep being positive, optimistic and prayerful about everything. It shall surely be well by God's mercies.
Biko, no do luku-luku there o, na action you go take. cheesy
Regards to auntie. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2018
My dear brothers & sisters, this question has been bothering my mind. Is mosquito a domestic animal or a wild animal?

4 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2018
U will buy sachet water and finish it at once ,but wen u buy bottle water u will be drinking it as if its doctors prescription

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Arena by Sugar97(f): 9:26pm On May 02, 2018
okikiosibodu:
U will buy sachet water and finish it at once ,but wen u buy bottle water u will be drinking it as if its doctors prescription

grin grin That's what you do abi?
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2018
Sugar97:

grin grin That's what you do abi?
Hehehehehe. Confession time. I don't join you in the "prescription" usage grin
As anyone told you you are the worst OP on nairaland? I do spy on your thread hoping you'll update it, but keep disappointing me. When will you put smile on our curious faces again? How is acada?
Re: Fun Arena by Sugar97(f): 9:40pm On May 02, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Hehehehehe. Confession time. I don't join you in the "prescription" usage grin
As anyone told you you are the worst OP on nairaland? I do spy on your thread hoping you'll update it, but keep disappointing me. When will you put smile on our curious faces again? How is acada?

*sobs...I know right? cry cry

I'm sowie...

Acada is resting for now smiley
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2018
Sugar97:

*sobs...I know right? cry cry

I'm sowie...

Acada is resting for now smiley
Oya coman sign undertaking....... When will you do the needful? Abi there is no need to update the thread again ni?
Re: Fun Arena by Sugar97(f): 7:52pm On May 03, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Oya coman sign undertaking....... When will you do the needful? Abi there is no need to update the thread again ni?

Lol

There is need jare. I'm enjoying your jokes first tongue

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 1:33am On May 06, 2018
If you Smoke and your girlfriend Smokes Too.....The Relationship Is Called "OPERATION FIRE FOR FIRE"

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2018
I kidnapped this from Tracypacy.... It is a long but educative piece, on etiquette
1. Don’t call someone more than twice continuously. If they don’t pick up your calls, that means they
have something more important to attend to, or they are not near their phones at that time.
2.When your colleague/ classmate/ team-mate, neighbour, gets shouted at, please don’t stare at
them. It makes the moment twice awkward.
3.When someone drops something on the floor by mistake, drops food from the plate or doesn’t know
how to use a knife/fork don’t stare at them. The same goes to people sneezing, coughing or even
letting out an uncontrollable fart. They are all involuntary actions.
4. Always skip using the washroom beside the occupied one. It makes it uneasy for the person in the
occupied washroom as well as yourself, if you occupy the one right next to theirs.
5. Return money that you have borrowed even before the other person remembers that he lent it to
you, be it #100, #100,000 or #1, 000,000. It shows your integrity and character. Same goes with
borrowed umbrellas, pens, lunch boxes or any other item you borrow.
6.Never order the expensive dish on the menu when someone is treating you to lunch/dinner. If
possible, ask them to order their choice of food for you.
7.Don’t ask awkward questions like, ‘Oh, so you aren’t married yet?’ Or ‘Don’t you have kids?’ or ‘Why
didn’t you buy a house?’ it can embarrass or
devastate the person. Have common sense!
8.When someone makes a wrong investment and loses their money, don’t add fuel to the flames by
saying ‘I knew this would happen. You should have listened to me’. Don’t make failure seem worse for anyone.
9.Always open the door for the person coming behind you. It doesn’t matter if it is a male or a female. You
don’t grow small by treating someone well in public or by being kind.
10.Wear ear phones when travelling on a subway, car or bus.Don’t make others taste your choice of
good/bad music.Don't put them through the pain of listening to music under compulsion, no matter
how good u think the song is.Always assume they are not in the mood for it.
11. Don't visit anyone/knock on people's doors unannounced, irrespective of how close, Call them up and have an appointment, some days or at least a day to your
visit, except it is an unavoidable emergency, that probably involves a one on one seeing and not a phone talk.
12. When you stretch out your hand to give or take a handshake, always, always, accompany it with a smile and a direct look into the other
person's eyes. Make your handshake firm, especially for guys.
13 Try to chew your food with your mouth closed. If you don't learn this in the privacy of your home, you will surely forget it when you are eating in public. To the utmost disgust of others who have to listen to you chew.
14 Always go out with an handkerchief. With the prevalence of air bonne diseases and germs, the least you could do for yourself is cover your mouth when you yawn and sneeze. In as much you don't want to pick up something new, you should also not spread some of yours.
15 D most important one! Dnt swipe left or right wen someone hands over their phone to u to view a particular picture, except he/she permits u to. ND also, don't browse thru their msgs nd call lists. People's phones ND d contents are their private property. Learn to respect dat
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2018
Who prepared the food that I ate in my dream last night? Please reduce the pepper tonight, I beg, I'm on my knees

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2018

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 5:36pm On May 12, 2018
rotfl @ Wife: 'are you going out'?
Husband: 'No I'm comoting grin grin grin

That baby's face with oriki and agbo jedi stuff is funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2018
vivie01:
rotfl @ Wife: 'are you going out'? Husband: 'No I'm comoting grin grin grin
grin
Hahahahahahahaha. Abi he is not comoting ni? This cuties want to be comoting wit aunty Vivie01. Want to take along?

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:43pm On May 14, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) / When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) / 50 Funny Facebook Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.