Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking (65508 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by Sijo01(f): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Destiny destroyer.
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by jmoore(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Those around her are so stingy. Can't they notice that she doesn't have money to buy a dress that can cover her body? grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
alexov:
It's her body she can put on whatever makes her comfortable. My way of seeing it is, as long her actions or in this case clothes aren't harmful to anyone then it's fine by me.
Would you say the same thing you're saying if that was your sister up there?
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by buchilino(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
MY GUESS IS, SHE'S ON A SECRET MISSION.
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by NairaMaster1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
veekid:
This can't happen in a country called Nigeria

Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Shez hot!!! Besides its nt dat bad cos its jus at the party undecided

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by nonjebose(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lubbbish! This one is not a lady, Op.
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by Kobicove(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
That black bra she's wearing spoilt the dressing...

She shouldn't have worn it undecided

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by sirtcephace: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
na #20.000 naira 4 bubu regem all hell emperor Buhari
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by arcbankole: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Another celebrated lunatic on the loose
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by rhemiza(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Speechless, can't understand where fashion is leading us to? Ladies put on rags for the sake of fashion. Some where similar dress to church to worship.
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by dewalexify(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bikini dress now
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by ehissi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin

Forgerrabout Kenya or Uganda. Zimbabwe ti take over...........lipsrsealed
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by Forwetinnah: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Why she no wear white bra? No be white parry?!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by eenai(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
She looks elegand and beautiful.
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
well in economics demand pull inflation..to the economist in da house..pls explain to this comrade if his assertions are correct..if yes..pls when will nudity experience inflation and perhaps eventually recession.. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kilonis:
Everything on television today encourages nudity. I don't blame them, I blame demand. It all starts from demand.
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Was it a church-themed party? No? Then she's free to wear whatever she likes. I'm beginning to hate this photo-shaming thing Africans do. If you're a church-goer or your mentality remains in the Bronze Age then stick to it, don't impose your _stupid beliefs on anyone else.
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by linearity: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
In her defense, she must have thought, it was a 'White rags party', hence she came fully prepared.

My only issue is, even if she didn't have a white bra, she would have borrowed from friends or leave that item off her dressing for the night, as it would not have really matter.
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by Hades2016(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Easy access grin
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by Evansuth: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
So this one too belongs to the other room?
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by warmachine(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
alexov:
It's her body she can put on whatever makes her comfortable. My way of seeing it is, as long her actions or in this case clothes aren't harmful to anyone then it's fine by me.
[b][/b] undecided

I see u don't know the meaning of decency ...Sha we have flaws
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by virginchaser(m): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
veekid:
This can't happen in a country called Nigeria

Do you go out in Nigeria at all?
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by kcokafor(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is an ALL WHITE PARTY not WHITE and BLACK PARTY. Mtcheew
Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by alexov(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2016
warmachine:
[b][/b] undecided

I see u don't know the meaning of decency ...Sha we have flaws
Decency? At a party?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by alexov(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

Would you say the same thing you're saying if that was your sister up there?
Well my sister was brought up not to like such lifestyles. Not everyone gets the same upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking by Gome23: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seriously u guys should stop posting useless stuff from all this God forsaken countries............

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Entertainment Events Cancelled Because Of Coronavirus / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) / Wedding Invitation Like Movie Poster - Jehova Witness Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.